Trust

My 12 angels

 

“Panda… wake up… Panda…” Tao shook Yeon Ji’s body gently as possible. Yeon Ji has fainted for almost an hour and the angels are starting to get worried.

“Hey, could you please be gentler to my wife?” Sehun told Tao and Tao rolled his eyes.

“Our wife you pabo” Tao shook again and this time she’s awake. The first thing she does is rubbing her head and then rubbed her eyes. *Where am I… oh, UMMA!* but when she looked around she just realize that this is her own room. *Oh, yeah. Once a month… but then, what about the future husband…* her eyes landed on Tao whose sitting beside her.

“You’re awake! Guys, our future wife is awake!!” Tao shouted and the twelve angels came rushing in the bedroom. Yeon Ji’s eyes widened when she heard Tao said ‘our future wife’ *that’s mean… it’s not a dream?*

“Yeon Ji, you’re awake!” Suho said cheerfully and hugged her “I thought you’re dead or something” Kris pushed Suho aside and it’s his turn to hug Yeon Ji.

“Don’t listen to that idiot, you’re not dead” Kris said and broke the hug “you remember anything… don’t you?” Kris stares at her eyes with hope that she would say yes because he’s so excited that he’s Yeon Ji’s future husband. With his surprise Yeon Ji nodded and Kris hugged her again “We’re your future husbands Yeon Ji” Once again Yeon Ji’s eyes widened.

“Oppa, I’m going to marry… the twelve of you?” Yeon Ji asked as the hug broke. “I mean… the moment when we’re at the above… it’s just a dream right?” Kris chuckles and shook his head. He caresses her cheeks and stood up. Kris walks to Tao and stand beside him. *why Kris oppa suddenly ignoring my question, I mean* she then realize that he moved because Kai want to talk to her. “Oppa, tell me… is it just a dream?” she asked again. Kai smiled and then gave a peck on her lips. She froze for a second and stare at Kai.

“Is this a dream for you Yeon Ji? And yes, we are your future husbands. The twelve of us” Kai said and pinches her cheeks “Aigoo, my wife is so cute!” he playfully make a face and Yeon Ji crack a smile. Kai stopped and smile also “you trust us, right bunny?” Kai asked and Yeon Ji nodded “than will you be our girl friends?” Kai pulled something from his back and a beautiful flower is held in his hand. “I know this is early, Yeon Ji but we love you” Yeon Ji could feel her heart beat fast and her cheeks feel warm. She knew that she trust the twelve of them but she’s afraid that someone will call her a for having twelve boyfriends. As if Kai read her mind he answered for her “Don’t worry, we’ll be there for you. You know us already, we’re your angels” Kai smile and then gave the flower to her. “This flower is not an ordinary flower” he explains “this flower is your symbol now Yeon Ji, you’re the flower. You’re so sweet and bright. You’re just like the flower and for us, we’re going to guard you so no one can step or hurt the flower or the other meaning is we’re going to protect you, our flower” Kai kissed her cheeks and stood up.

Yeon Ji stare at the flower *I’m… their flower* the corners of her lips curved up and she found herself smiling. When she looked up, she saw the twelve angels kneel down on one knee and Kai is the one who hold the small box that contain the diamond ring. She gasped and couldn’t believe its happening.

“Yeon Ji, will you be our… wife? I mean, it’s too early, umm, our girl friend” Kai said in nervous tone. He’s ready but he’s afraid that Yeon Ji might reject. Yeon Ji stood up from her bed and walked toward Kai and the angels. Yeon Ji smiled and then nodded.

“I will be… your girl friend Kai oppa, Kris oppa, Suho oppa, D.O oppa, Luhan oppa, Xiumin oppa, Lay oppa, Chen oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Sehun oppa and Tao oppa” she said with one breath. The twelve angels are so happy and crushed their body to Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji laughs along with the angels. *I’ll trust them. I’ll trust them with all my heart because… I knew I love them too*

“Yeon Ji, kiss me!” Tao make a kiss face and Yeon Ji backed away. Luhan held him back “Nu-uh, you don’t” Yeon Ji looked at Luhan and smile. Luhan smile back and pinches her cheeks.

“Okay, now, we’re late for school” Suho suddenly announces.

“Wait, Tao didn’t stop the time?” Chen asked and Suho shook his head.

“He didn’t stop the time because it’s important to other’s life too, so…” Suho looked at Yeon Ji and bow “I’m sorry that we missed our school” Yeon Ji chuckles and shook her head.

“Its okay oppa, its only one day”