What did I do wrong?

My 12 angels

 

 “YAH, DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!” Kris barked and pulls Yeon Ji up. Myungsoo drunkenly stare at him and fainted. “Ugh, he smells like a beer” Kris lift Yeon Ji up bridal style and flew away while Lay piggy back Myungsoo to his friends.

“Omo, L!” Sunggyu pick L up and Lay put him down. “Wait, isn’t he with that girl?” Sunggyu asked and Lay nodded. “But why-“he stopped when Lay walked away without saying good bye. Sunggyu scratch his head and closed the door. “I think Myungsoo is drunk” he said as he looks at Myungsoo’s eye bags.

“Oppa, mianhae” Yeon Ji whispered beside Kris’s ear. He softened at her voice and he landed on the beach. Kris gently put her down and stares at her. Yeon Ji guiltily lowered her head and hold on her tears. “You must have thinking that I’m , huh?” Yeon Ji said with her shaky voice. “I-I I forgot to tell you guys that I went out, now you saw me with other guy, you must be thinking I’m a ” she can’t take it anymore. Tears started to escape from her eyes and she softly sob. “I’m not a good future wife, aren’t I?” she lightly chuckle and wipe her tears.

Kris step closer to her and hugged her. “No, Yeon Ji. You’re not a . I know that you went out just to take fresh air and you need some time alone. I just worried about you” he hugged her close and Yeon Ji buried her face, sobbing quietly in his chest “you don’t know how much I love my future wife, Kim Yeon Ji” he release her and Yeon Ji looked up. Kris hesitates first but leans in slowly. The whole things around them are in slow motion as if Tao stopped the time. Yeon Ji closed her eyes and Kris closed his eyes too. Kris’s lips finally meet his future wife lips. They softly kiss and Kris travel his hand to hug Yeon Ji’s little waist.

They broke the kiss and stares at each other eyes. Kris cupped her face and wipes her tears with his thumb. “Yeon Ji, you have beautiful eyes” he smile and gave a peck on her lips. Yeon Ji smile and hugged Kris again. “Did this mean that you forgive me, oppa?” Yeon Ji asked and Kris chuckles but nodded.

“We’re home” Yeon Ji chirped as she and Kris went in the mansion hand in hand. Kai looked at them and chuckles. Jiyeon is still watching the TV but no Jinyoung. “Where’s Jinyoung oppa?” Yeon Ji asked.

Jiyeon, for the first time she act to her friend, scoffed. “He went to search for you since you’re ‘missing’ for just two hours” she glare at Yeon Ji and rolled her eyes “now you’re here, he just waste the effort”

Yeon Ji flinched at her unnie words and hurt. The EXO seem to not notice. *When did unnie act like this?* she thought. Yeon Ji bows to her and apologize. “Mianhae, unnie” she said and Jiyeon rolled her eyes.  *What did I do wrong?*

Yeon Ji approaches Kai and Kai notice the sad expression on her face. He lean in and examine her face. “Bunny, why is your face so pale?” he asked and Yeon Ji just shook her head and steal a glance to Jiyeon. Kai, again, notice it and smile at here. “Jiyeon noona just have a bad mood since she’s been left by her beloved Jinyoung” Kai patted her head and smile to her but Yeon Ji didn’t smile because she’s sad to know that Jiyeon is mad at her because of Jinyoung. Kai clicked his tongue and move his thumbs on the corners of her lips. He turned the frowned to a smile. Yeon Ji chuckles and Kai smile again. “There, now that I want to see” he wink and Yeon Ji blushed.