Birthday

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji and Jiyeon sat at their seat and Tao sat beside Yeon Ji while Kai and Sehun sat behind them. Yeon Ji nudges Jiyeon lightly and chuckles. Jiyeon is confused. “Yah, Yeon Ji… focus” she pointed at the teacher whose writing the note. Yeon Ji chuckle and whisper to her “So, how do you fall to Jinyoung huh?” she wiggles her brows to Jiyeon and she blushed. “Y-yah” she looked away and Yeon Ji chuckle even more.

The class periods finished and it’s time for them to go back home. “Hey, I think Jinyoung will wait for you at the gate” Yeon Ji teased Jiyeon. “Yeon Ji! Stop teasing me about him!” Jiyeon playfully slap her arm. “Mianhae Jiyeon unnie” Yeon Ji lowered her head “I just like your cute shy face” Jiyeon laughs “Sometimes Yeon Ji, you’re weird but still I love my best friend!” she hugged Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji smiled. “Hahaa, cute Jiyeon”

Jiyeon broke the hug when she saw Tao, Kai and Sehun coming toward them “I guess your hug bears here” she winks. Yeon Ji turned around and saw them walking. They walked like a model and made the girls around them scream their name. Tao force a smile while Kai and Sehun frowned. They spotted Yeon Ji and ran to her. “Bunny…?” Sehun open his arms and gave her a puppy eyes. “Err, not in public Sehun oppa” Sehun pouted. “Kaja, Jinyoung and the others are waiting” Yeon Ji grabbed his hand and smile. Sehun looked at the hand and grab it tight. The girls are jealous for her beauty and the guys. “Ugh, ” the Queenka pretend they want to puke. Yeon Ji release Sehun’s hand but Sehun held it back. “Let’s go!” he chirped. Yeon Ji chuckle and that the five of them walked out the building.

Jinyoung, Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Baekhyun, Lay and D.O are waiting for them outside. Luhan caught Sehun holding Yeon Ji’s hand and pouted. *I want to be in his position* “Ready for a small party?”  Jinyoung flashed them a smile. Jiyeon looked at him blushed. *Cute but then…* “Do we have to wear school uniform?” she asked. “Umm, it’s okay. It’s just a small party” Jinyoung rubbed the back of his neck. “Oh, okay!” Jiyeon smiled and Jinyoung looked away *Please don’t smile like that* he thought. Xiumin punch the air and yell “Yeah! Let’s go!” all of them laugh at his cute expression.

Fifteen of them arrived at Jinyoung’s house. Jinyoung opens his door and they been greeted by his other friend “Hey Jinyoung!” the cute guy smiled at him. Jinyoung nodded and her moves aside to make sure his other friends that are Yeon Ji, Jiyeon and EXO come in. “Whoa, so big!” Jiyeon smiled. “Oh, who’s this girl hyung?”  The boy asked Jinyoung. “She’s my friend Park Jiyeon, Jiyeon-ah meets my friend Gongchan” Jiyeon held out her hand and Gongchan held out his hand. He shook it and smile. “Pretty girl” Jiyeon blushed and Jinyoung frowned. Yeon Ji noticed it and chuckle leaving the EXO worried. “So, where’s the birthday boy?” Kris asked. “Oh, Baro hyung? He’ll be here. Wait; let me call other hyung” he cupped his hand over his mouth and screams “CNU HYUNG! SANDEUL HYUNG!” Jinyoung covered Jiyeon’s ears while Chanyeol cover Yeon Ji’s ears. “Damn that boy has a voice like a lion” Jinyoung uncovered his hand from Jiyeon and Chanyeol too. “Hehee, mianhae” Gongchan rubbed the back of his neck and bow. Yeon Ji chuckles along with Jiyeon.

Then the door open and two boys running down the stairs and looked panic. “W-what happened?!” they asked. “Nothing, get ready for celebrate Baro hyung” Gongchan rolled his eyes. CNU and Sandeul face palm and said “I thought our house been robed or something” they said. Yeon Ji and Jiyeon covered their eyes. They switch their attention to Yeon Ji and Jiyeon “Oh, you bring girls too? And they’re pretty! And, and why are they covering their eyes?” Jinyoung pointed at their boxers. They looked down and cover themselves “Omo! Be right back! Mianhae!” They ran to their room and changes and then they ran back down stairs. They bowed at the same time to Jiyeon and Yeon Ji. “I-It’s okay” Jiyeon and Yeon Ji said. “Baro will be here any minute now” Jinyoung looked at his watch.

A minutes later, the door to the entrance burst open. “Yo” he said to Jinyoung. “Surprise happy birthday!” Jinyoung patted his back. Baro smiled at him. “Surprise!” the EXO and Jinyoung’s friends jumped from their hiding. “Oh, you brought your friends too?” Baro asked. Jinyoung rubbed the back of his neck and said “If we only celebrate with our ‘friends’ then it’s boring!” Just then Yeon Ji walked out from the kitchen with his cake while Jiyeon clapped her hands and sang happy birthday. Baro’s eyes widened as he saw Yeon Ji. *S-she’s here, the girl I have her that paper plane is here? Celebrating my birthday?* Baro thought. Yeon Ji held the cake in front of him and smiled making Baro’s heart beat fast. “Make a wish and blew the candles… B-Baro” Yeon Ji said. Baro smiled and closes his eyes. *I wish that one day you and me together* and then he blew the candles. *Although I don’t really know who you are, you’re my love at first sight* Yeon Ji handed him a knife. “Careful” she said to him and he nodded. He cut the cake and smiled. *Best birthday ever* “Let’s get this party started!” Gongchan cheer.