Baekhyun

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji woke up from her sleeps and found herself in her bed with Jiyeon. Yeon Ji gently shook Jiyeon’s body and she slowly opens her eyes. “Oh, yeah, school” Jiyeon mumbles. “Come on” Yeon Ji helps Jiyeon get up. Just then, the door burst open. “Morning, sleeping beauties” Tao chirped and Chanyeol is standing next to him. “Morning Candy and Jiyeon” he greeted. Yeon Ji waves with Jiyeon and chuckles. “Let me guess, you freeze the time Tao?” Jiyeon put her hand on her hips and Tao nervously laughs. “You can say that” he finally said. Chanyeol walked toward Yeon Ji and hugged her. Yeon Ji’s eyes widened. “It’s a morning hug for you” Chanyeol whispered. “Let’s go down” Jiyeon broke the hug and pull Yeon Ji with her. Chanyeol pouted and Tao crossed his arms over his chest “why do you hug my Panda?” Tao asked still crossing his hand. Chanyeol shrugged and went down.

As Yeon Ji and Jiyeon went down, they’ve been greeted by a delicious smell in the air. “Oh, morning” Suho greeted and Yeon Ji waves. Sehun and Kai ran to her and hugged her. “Why does Yeon Ji have a hug and not me?” Jiyeon pouted. Sehun and Kai chuckles and hugged Jiyeon “Mianhae noona” they said “I only forgive you two because you’re cute” Jiyeon patted their head and Yeon Ji chuckles. “Eat time!” Kris called out. Yeon Ji is sitting between Jiyeon and Baekhyun. “What’s the menu?” Jiyeon asked Suho. “Italian style, spaghetti” he smiled and hands out the plates. “Where do you learn it?” Jiyeon asked again, curious. “Err, your cook book I found” Suho rubbed the back of his neck and smiles. “Less talk, more eat” Xiumin butted in.

They ate and washed and now they’re ready for school. “Tao, unfreeze the time” Kris said to Tao but he shook his head. “Let me guess, you want a kiss from Panda?” Luhan said and Tao nodded, “No, Panda don’t kiss him” Luhan protectively stepped in front of Yeon Ji “Panda, kiss me or you’ll miss your lesson~” Tao sang and teasingly wiggles his eyebrows. Without a warning, Jiyeon kissed him on his cheek and said “There, can we go now, I have to meet Jinyoung oppa” Jiyeon gave him her puppy eyes. “Noona, I want Yeon Ji kiss me, not you” Tao stomped his feet and does aegyo to Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji has no choice to kiss his cheek. Tao bent down on her height and tap his cheek “Kiss me” he said and Yeon Ji gulped. She gave him a quick peck and then Tao unfreeze the time. “Okay, like yesterday. I’ll take Yeon Ji” Kris said and walked toward Yeon Ji. “No, hyung you have to be fair, Baekhyun will take her” Suho said to Kris and Kris nodded. “Baekhyun, you’re going with Yeon Ji” Suho patted his back and Baekhyun nodded. “Shall we?” Baekhyun held out his hand and Yeon Ji gratefully slip her hand into his. “Let’s go” They walked together to school. The remaining angels are looking at Kai. Kai sigh “Again?” and the angels nodded. “How I wish, I’m not the one who teleport” he mumbles.

“Candy… May I ask some question? You know… to know you more. You can ask me question too” Baekhyun asked as he swung his hand and Yeon Ji’s. “Umm, okay oppa” Yeon Ji agrees. “Okay, what’s your favorite food?” he began to ask “Spaghetti” she answered. “And what’s your favorite place to be when you’re sad?” Yeon Ji stares up at the blue sky and thinks. “My favorite place, like the beach, where it’s peaceful and the breeze is soothing making me feels calm down” she said while imagining it. Baekhyun smile *Now I know where you are when you’re feeling sad* Baekhyun looked at her and Yeon Ji looked at him. His eyes are gentle and soft looking at Yeon Ji’s beautiful eyes. Yeon Ji gave a smile and hugged his arm. “I still can’t believe you’re my angel, Baekhyun oppa. If this is a dream then I don’t want to wake up” she whispered and Baekhyun caress her hair. “This is not a dream Kim Yeon Ji, I’m your angel and you’re my sweet, caring, lovely Candy” he kissed her head and Yeon Ji blushed.

They arrived at the school and as always, the students started to whisper about them two, the boys are envy that Baekhyun is with Yeon JI and the girls are drooling over Baekhyun. When they arrived at Yeon Ji’s classroom, Baekhyun lean in and whispered “Sometimes, I hate seeing those boys staring at you, promise me, Candy, you won’t fall for them” at the side views it seem that they kissed and some of the girls fainted. Yeon Ji blushed and nodded. “Good, because if you do, I’ll be extremely jealous” he gave her a peck on her cheeks and winks. Baekhyun waves at her and walked out with his ‘fans’

Yeon Ji walked in and saw Jiyeon with Tao whose waiting for Yeon Ji while Kai and Sehun trying their best to ignore the creepy stares from the girls. Baro notice Yeon Ji and he waves at her. Yeon Ji waves back and smiles. “Yes, she waved me back!” Baro whispered in excitement. CNU just ignore him.

“Hello, my Panda” Tao greeted. Yeon Ji smiles and nodded. “Yeon Ji-ah, are you ready for the trip? It’ll be in two weeks and we haven’t ready yet” Jiyeon said to Yeon Ji. “It’s two weeks from now, Jiyeon-ah. We have plenty of time” Yeon Ji smiles and that the teacher came in two starts the lesson.