Revenge

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji went to class with D.O accompany her. Jiyeon, Kai, Sehun and Tao are already there waiting for her. “Thanks oppa” she said to D.O and he nodded with a smile. Jiyeon waved at her and patted the sit beside her. Baro is sitting with CNU at the corner watching every steps what Yeon Ji did. “Err, Baro… I think we’re like creepy stalker, don’t you think?” CNU looked at Baro but Baro ignore him. *I think I’m not the creepy stalker but my friend is* CNU shook his head and ignore Baro who still watching Yeon Ji.

Just then, the teacher came in with a smile. “Hello class. I have a great news here” he said “We’re going on a trip on the valentine days, it will be great!” he clapped his hands and the students groaned. Yeon Ji and Jiyeon clapped happily. “We’re going on a trip!” she said and Jiyeon nodded. “What’s this trip anyway?” Tao asked. “It’s a trip… umm, how can I explain, well, it’s some kind of a get together” Jiyeon explain it to him. Tao just nodded but he didn’t understand at all. “Okay, lesson time!” the teacher picks his chalks and writes the notes on the chalkboard.

The bell rang and it’s time for launch. Tao grabbed Yeon Ji’s hand and swung it. “Let’s go Panda!” Tao laughs and Yeon Ji also. Baro saw them and he curled his hand into a fist. CNU notice it and patted his shoulder. “Calm down bad boy” he said. Baro and CNU walked out from the classroom.

“Yeon Ji, so rooftop? Like always” Jiyeon pointed up and Yeon Ji nodded but then Yeon Ji stopped. “I forget. My book is in my locker” Yeon Ji pouted. “Hahaa, okay. I’ll wait you” Jiyeon grabbed Sehun and Kai’s hand. “I’ll be with Panda!” Tao cheered but then Jiyeon grabbed his hand also. She whispered something to Tao and he pouted. “Arasseo, I’ll come with you” he lowered his head and he waves at Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji giggles and waves back. They walked at the different path while Yeon Ji walked to the other way.

As Yeon Ji was walking her eyes covered from behind and she shrieked. “Annyeong Candy~” his deep voice called her. Yeon Ji smiled because she knew that voice. “Chanyeol oppa” she chuckles. “I know! I have a y voice and you recognize it immediately. Wow!” He joked and Yeon Ji laughs. “You’re cute!” he pinches her cheeks and Yeon Ji pouted. “Now you’re even cuter!” he laughs and Yeon Ji blushed.

Yeon Ji and Chanyeol walked together and finally they arrived at Yeon Ji’s locker. She opens her locker with a smile but then her smile faded as she saw her locker in a mess. Chanyeol is curious but when he saw the locker; his inner began to feel the fire. Chanyeol’s fist is covered with flame. “Who did this?” he asked and tightens his fist that the knuckles began to color with white. Yeon Ji is surprise when she saw the flame. Immediately, without thinking she grabbed his hand and the flame disappeared. “S-stay calm oppa, I-I’m scared when you do that” she said and Chanyeol softened. Softly, Yeon Ji releases his hand and looked at her locker once more. *I have to clean this*

She picks up some trash and threw it in the trash can. She found a small letter and when she unfolds it, she gasped.

‘Kim Yeon Ji, you’re dead if you’re still hanging out with our future boyfriend. I swear I’ll cut your arms and legs’

Chanyeol grabbed the letter and in a flash. The letter is gone in ash. “Who did this, Yeon Ji?” he impatiently asked. *He didn’t call me by my nickname and he’s serious* Yeon Ji tried her best to smile to tell him that everything is fine but it’s obvious because one tear just escape from her eyes and ran down her smooth cheek. Chanyeol wiped it away with his thumb and embrace her.

“I thought that letter is enough but it’s not” a female voice said from behind Chanyeol. Yeon Ji froze at the voice and her eyes widened as she saw the Queenka with their other followers. “Stop hugging my boyfriend Kim Yeon Ji” Min Jun gritted her teeth.

“What took her so long!!?” Jiyeon stomped her feet. Kai and Luhan’s forehead began to sweat and they felt uneasy in a sudden. “Hyung…” Sehun looked at them in worried. Jiyeon looked at them and asked “Why are you nervous Kai, Luhan?” Kai and Luhan walked toward the door. “Yah, why are you acting so weird?” Jiyeon asked them while she’s catching up. “We have to find Bunny” Kai said and when he turned the knob. The door burst in and the B1A4 steps in. “Jiyeon-ah, sorry I’m late and yeah, sorry for bringing the guys also” Jinyoung jabbed his thumb behind at CNU, Baro, Sandeul and Gongchan. Baro looked around the room to find Yeon Ji but she was not at the rooftop. Before Baro could ask, Jinyoung spoke “Where’s your Yeon Ji, Bunny, Candy and Hamster?” Jiyeon chuckles and shrugged “I don’t know, she’ll be here” Kai and Luhan are feeling more uneasy and this Sehun joined too. The wind blew here and there. “Sehun” Suho shot him a look. “Jiyeon, we have to find Bunny now!” Kai and Sehun ran out and Luhan is following too. Jiyeon and the remaining EXO feels a bit worried. Jinyoung is too. “Let’s follow them” Kris said and the rest nodded. EXO ran out. Jiyeon bowed her head, “We will celebrate later, I think Yeon Ji is in trouble” Jiyeon bowed again and ran. Baro looked at Jinyoung and he just shrugged. “We should go too”

“Kim Yeon Ji, come here” Ye Jin pointed at her. Chanyeol step in front Yeon Ji and stretch his long arms to protect her. “Oppa, don’t get in our way, we’re going to kill her!” Min Jun shouted. Chanyeol shot her a look and she backed off. “Kill her? Over my dead body, , Yeon Ji is my girl” Chanyeol said trying to calm down. “D.O oppa said that too! What a !” Min Ji shouted and supports her sister.

“Yeah, she’s my girl, got a problem ?” D.O’s voice came from behind the Queenka. They turned around and gasped. Their follower began to squeals as they saw the EXO and B1A4. “Move” Kris said with his cold voice. Immediately, the girls make a path for them. Jiyeon ran to Yeon Ji and hugged her. “Kweanchana?!” she asked, worriedly. Yeon Ji nodded and looked at Chanyeol “Oppa with me and I’m fine” EXO, B1A4 and Jiyeon stand in front of Yeon Ji. “Hurt her, we’ll hurt you first” they said. The girls can’t believe they just saw now.

“Err, oppa… no need to do this” Yeon Ji make her way to the front and when she is. She bowed to the Queenka. “I’m sorry we’re going now” Yeon Ji step forward but then a tight slap hit her cheek with great force and it’s even harder than her father. When she turned to the person, it’s Ye Jin. “Stop being innocent” she gritted her teeth. She held her hand up to give her a tight slap again but she froze like her father. Time froze and seventeen bodies rush to Yeon Ji, who collapses on the floor. “Yeon Ji!” is the last voice Yeon Ji heard before she out. Tao unfreeze the time.

“You !” Sehun stormed to them but Kris grabbed his shoulder. “Not the right time Sehun” with that Kris carried Yeon Ji in bridal style and EXO, B1A4 plus Jiyeon followed them. Kris shoved Ye Jin hard and makes her fall. “Unnie!” her followers support her to stands up. D.O shoved Min Ji hard too just like Kris did. Min Ji’s face fell and she sobbed. “Kim Yeon Ji!” she shouted before the EXO, B1A4 along with Jiyeon and Yeon Ji whose carried by Kris disappeared.