A letter

My 12 angels

 

The next morning, Yeon Ji woke up earlier than her father. Her angels decided to stay with Jiyeon but the three maknae want to stay with her, so she has no other choice to let them be. She walked toward them who still peacefully sleep on the floor. *Must be cod laying here* she thought. She opens her closet and set extra blanket to them so that they could warm themselves.

She grabbed her towel and uniform to the bathroom. After done showering, Sehun, Kai and Tao already woke up from their dreamland. “Oh, good morning… oppa” she greet them. They looked at her from head to toe. *She looked damn adorable in that uniform!* they thought. She tilts her head to the left, confused. “Why are you staring at me like that? Come on, we’re going to be late” she pushed the three of them in the bathroom and close the door. She looked herself in the mirror and smiled *Jiyeon unnie... gumawo! I love you so much!* 

 

(Just imagine Yeon Ji wears that uniform and minus the glasses ^^)

Sehun, Kai and Tao came out of the bathroom with their uniform on. “Okay, kaja” Kai hold Yeon Ji’s hand and Tao hold her other hand while Tao hug her back. “Err, guys… how can I walk down stair like this? Appa will find out” they sigh and release her. “Wait for me outside okay?” they nodded and waved with that they jumped out of the window. Meanwhile, Yeon Ji tip-toed down the stair hoping her father won’t see her and fortunately he didn’t. 

As soon as she walked out of her house, Sehun grab her hand and Kai grab her other hand while Tao hugged her back. “Really guys?” she asked. “Panda is so warm” Tao sniff her scent “And smell so wonderful” Yeon Ji blushed.  She tried her best to release the grip but in the end gave up because they’re too strong.

Jiyeon, Jinyoung and the others are waiting. Luhan raises his brows when he saw the three of them hugging Yeon Ji and he can see that she feel uncomfortable. He waves his hand and Kris notice it “What are you doing? Didn’t Yeon Ji tell you to use your power wisely?” Luhan nodded at the hugging giant monsters who suffocate Yeon Ji. “Okay use it” Kris said. Luhan waved to them and with that Sehun, Kai and Tao release from Yeon Ji and she’s free. “YAH! HYUNG!” They shouted. Luhan smiled innocently while Yeon Ji chuckle.

Jiyeon ran to Yeon Ji and hugged her. “As always beauty” she winks. Yeon Ji patted her head and smiled. “Thank you” she said. Jiyeon smiled and said “It’s for my best friend”

The school’s bell rang. “I guess we have to go now” Suho said and everyone agree.

As Yeon Ji and Jiyeon walked in with thirteen hot boys following behind them, the whole school is whispering about them.

“Hey, who is she?”
“I think she’s the new student! Whoa, she’s hot!”
“I think we just found our new Kingka and Queenka!”

Yeon Ji lowered her head because she was shy. Jiyeon chuckle at her cuteness, *Aigoo… this girl*

Jiyeon, Yeon Ji, Kai, Sehun and Tao waved at their friends as they arrived at their classroom. When Yeon Ji walked in she was greeted by clapped and whistle from the boys. Jiyeon, too, greeted like that. While Tao, Sehun and Kai greeted by flying kisses and screams. They sat down at their chair and the whole class gasped when Yeon Ji sat on her chair.

“Why is the beautiful sit on the ugly chair?”
“Ugh, I wish she just sit with me”

“Stupid bastard, they only like Yeon Ji when she’s beautiful” Kai mumbles. Tao and Sehun agreed. “We’re the one who said that word to her first” Kai added. Yeon Ji blushed as she heard Kai said.

The teacher came in and said “Open page 47 now- oh, are you a new girl miss?” he pointed at Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji stood from her chair and shook her head. “I’m Yeon Ji sir” again everyone in the class gasped. “Okay, you looked different today, continues with lesson now. Enough drama”

Yeon Ji copied the notes from the board and suddenly, a flying paper plane landed on her desk. She unfolds it. It says:

‘Hey, want to hang out later break? Just you and me’

Yeon Ji glances around to find who sent it. Tao noticed the paper plane and took it from Yeon Ji. He tore it to pieces and back to copy his work. Sehun and Kai hi-fived each other that they’re happy Tao tore that love paper plane. The one who sent the paper plane curled his hand into fist. Yeon Ji shrugged than back to her work.