New Home

My 12 angels

 

The celebration last long until the bell for the school’s end rang. “I guess we have to go home now” Jiyeon slung her backpack over her shoulder. “Wait, I want to visit Yeon Ji’s house” Sandeul said to Jiyeon. “I’m sorry, maybe the next day? We’re not ready yet, we’re going to clean her house” Jiyeon bowed. “What do you mean ‘we’?” Baro asked. “Oh, err… Yeon Ji and I” Jiyeon lied and laugh nervously. Baro just nodded. “Before I forgot, thank you for your kindness” Yeon Ji bowed at B1A4. Baro blushed and nodded with a smile. “We’ll meet again” Yeon Ji bowed again. “Of course, we’re friends now” Gongchan patted her head and smile at her.

Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed Gongchan’s wrist and it was Kai. “Don’t touch her” he said and tighten his grip. Gongchan winced at the pain and Yeon Ji hold Kai’s hand. “Please, don’t hurt Gongchan oppa. He didn’t do anything to me” Yeon Ji pleads. Kai softened and release his grip. “Chill out dude, I don’t like hurting my friend” Gongchan rubbed the now bruised wrist. Yeon Ji gently holds the wrist and blew it. Gongchan’s eyes widened and he’s stiffened. Kai stayed emotionless because he knew his angel is sweet and caring but he admit it, he feels slightly jealous. Baro’s jaw dropped and he stare at the scene. CNU shook his head and shut Baro’s mouth. “Don’t let it open” he said. Yeon Ji finished blowing “Is it good now? Please forgive Kai oppa, he didn’t mean to hurt you” she said and Gongchan just stare her “I know it’s hurt, I don’t know- wait, I think I have a bandage somewhere in my backpack” Yeon Ji searched for it in her bag and found it. She nicely wrapped it around and smiles when she finished. “There, I think it’s done” she looked at Gongchan and smile even wider. “Forgive Kai oppa, he’s really a caring person” she said and looked at Kai who’s smiling at her *that’s my sweet angel, my Bunny* he thought. Gongchan slowly nodded. “Yeon Ji-ah, we have to go now, bye guys! And the twelve of you come on!” Jiyeon dragged Yeon Ji out and waved at B1A4 while the EXO angels are following Jiyeon and Yeon Ji from behind.

“Did she just… blow my wrist?” Gongchan turned around to Jinyoung and he nodded. “Wow, she’s cute!” Gongchan jump up and down “I keep this bandage!” he cheered. Sandeul stopped him from jumping and whisper “Shut up, Baro are going to kill you if you act like this” he hissed. Gongchan didn’t care because this is the first time a girl care for him unlike his mom. “I know how you feel right now but please keep it down” Sandeul asked and Gongchan nodded. Baro looked at him and envy *my girl just treated my friend. I wish I was the one who hurt and she can nurse me*Baro imagine Yeon Ji treated him and a smile speared to his face. “Don’t even imagine” he snapped out of it when CNU said the words. Baro rolled his eyes and continue his fantasy.

“Okay, time to clean this house. Yeon Ji, you can take some of my furniture” Jiyeon said to her as she stepped in the empty house. “Unnie, didn’t we have a work to do now? And no, you don’t have to” Yeon Ji also stepped inside. “I get permission from our boss. Just take some of my furniture okay?” Jiyeon gave Yeon Ji her famous puppy eyes and of course Yeon Ji gave up. “Arasseo” Tao stepped in “Seriously Jiyeon, you have to teach me that eyes technique” Jiyeon and Yeon Ji laughs. “Alright, EXO, Jiyeon and Yeon Ji’s mission start now!” with that they cleaned the house, together.

“I’m tired!” Sehun whined as they finished the house. “We only clean this for two hours” Jiyeon rolled her eyes “But I’m the one who clean the toilets!” Sehun talked back “You clean with Yeon Ji, maknae” Suho stated. “Oh… yeah, it’s fun!” Sehun laugh and Yeon Ji giggles. “Maknae is a baby… gets it? He’s a maknae, the youngest angel and he acted like a baby!” Chen joked and laughs, all alone. All eyes are one him. He stopped and looked away, embarrass. “Panda help me” he said and Yeon Ji walked to him and pinches his cheek to make him feel better “Chen oppa is so funny” she smiled and Chen smiled also. “She only said that to make you feel better” Sehun said and Chen looked down “Sehun oppa, don’t be so mean” Yeon Ji patted Chen’s back and now eyes are on Sehun “What? You don’t love me Bunny” Sehun puffed his cheek and tilt his head to the side “Now, she’s not maknae” Kris said and Sehun frowned. “Bunny help me” Sehun pouted but Chen hugged her “No, Panda, he’s going to hurt me again” he said and Yeon Ji chuckles. “Silly angels”

“Okay, my extra bed is in Yeon Ji’s room and Sehun, Kai, Tao, Lay, Baekhyun and Luhan will stay here with her. The furniture is all set. Yeon Ji, can we go shopping tomorrow for your stuff?” Jiyeon asked and Yeon Ji nodded. “Okay, now we have to sleep. I’ll sleep in with Yeon Ji tonight” Jiyeon said to the angels and walked in Yeon Ji’s new room with Yeon Ji. “I guess we have to sleep at the floor… again” Kris said and lay on the floor. The angels frowned but they’re tired to argue so they just do what they told.