Chanyeol

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji, Jiyeon and EXO sat together in one table. “Thanks for the food!” the maknae chirped and ate their food. Jiyeon and Yeon Ji chuckles and eat the foods. “Whoa!! Delicious!” the EXO said at the same time. “After this we will go to the Lotte World!” Jiyeon said in excitement. Yeon Ji nodded as she continues to eat. “What’s a Lotte World?” Suho asked. “Umm, the biggest indoor carnival, it’s really fun” Yeon Ji smiled. “I can’t wait!” Sehun said with his mouth full. “Ugh, messy” D.O backed away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“It’s SO BIG!” Tao looked around with his jaw dropped. The EXO agrees with a nodded. “I’ll buy the tickets, wait here” Yeon Ji ran to the booth tickets. “Err, fourteen tickets please?” Yeon Ji asked the man. He nodded and gave her the tickets. “Thank you” she bowed at walked back to her angels. “Got the tickets!” she waves the tickets to the air. “Alright, roller coaster first” Jiyeon grabbed Sehun’s arm and dragged him to the line. “I want to ride with Bunny” Sehun pouted. “You must ride this with me first” Jiyeon continue to drag him. “Aigoo, I guess I have to partner up with someone” Yeon Ji turned her attention to the remaining angels. “I- Uhh, I need a partner seat, so…” before she could finish Chanyeol grabbed her hand and walked with her in the line. “Aww! I want to ride with Bunny!” Kai pouted just like Sehun did. “Sorry, but Candy are riding this thing with me” Chanyeol hold her hand tight. “I wish I won’t vomit” he mumbles. Yeon Ji heard it and began to worry. “Umm, Chanyeol oppa, you don’t have to ride with me” she said, worriedly. Chanyeol shook his head and said “As long as with you I won’t afraid. Yeon Ji softened and looked at him. “Okay”

“Please tighten your seat belt and enjoy the ride” the man in charge said through the microphone. The car is moving and Chanyeol began to feel nervous. Yeon Ji noticed it and began to worry again. “Chanyeol oppa, do you want to hold my hand?” she asked. Instead of hand, Chanyeol hugged her tight. “D-Don’t ever let me go, Candy” he said. Yeon Ji nodded and patted his head gently. “I don’t notice you have a soft hair oppa” she said as she played his hairs. Chanyeol chuckles and his nervousness flew away and replace by softness. “Oh, we’re going down!!” Yeon Ji held her arms up in the air and screams while Chanyeol hugged her back and scream like a girl. “Help me!!” he shouted. Yeon Ji laughs and continues to screams.

Once the ride had ended, Chanyeol immediately got off and ran to the restroom. Yeon Ji followed him and when they reach at the restroom for boys, Chanyeol stepped in and Yeon Ji wait for him outside. “O-Oppa, kweanchana?” she called for him but no answer. Then a pair of hands covered her eyes. A soft whispered called behind her ears “Hello~” he sang with his angelic voice. Yeon Ji turned around and face with Baekhyun. He smile and waved. “Baekhyun oppa, can you check for Chanyeol oppa?” she asked. Baekhyun tilt his head, confused. “Why? Is there anything wrong?” he asked. Yeon Ji nodded and explains what just happened. Baekhyun nodded and ran in the restroom. After five minutes later, they finally walked out.

“Chanyeol oppa” Yeon Ji ran to him and cupped his face with her hands. “Are you okay?” she asked. Chanyeol smiles at her and nodded. “You have to rest oppa” Yeon Ji grabbed his hand while Baekhyun support him to walk. “Here, sit here until your dizziness ran out” Yeon Ji said to Chanyeol. Baekhyun gently sat him. “Baekhyun oppa, you can go and play. I’ll take care of Chanyeol oppa for awhile” she gave him a small smile and then sat beside Chanyeol. “Arasseo Candy, I’ll do it for you” Baekhyun waved and walk to the EXO who’s having fun with Jiyeon.

“Oppa, if you’re sick we can go home now” Yeon Ji places he palm on Chanyeol’s forehead. “No, we’re here for fun” he tried to smile. Yeon Ji sigh and smiles “You’re so sweet oppa” she said and Chanyeol blushed. Just then, ‘click’ a flash came to their way. When both of them turned to the flash, an old man smiled and held out the picture. “Mianhae, I have to take a picture the both of you. You two are a sweet couple” he said with his toothless smile. Yeon Ji chuckles and nodded “its okay, but ahjusshi can you take a picture one more?” she asked and the old man nodded.  He pushed the button and ‘click’ the picture came out. He handed the picture to her. “How much?” she asked while holding the picture of her and Chanyeol. “No need for that young lady…” but too late, Yeon Ji put the money on his palm and smiles. “You’re so nice young lady thank you so much, my family would be grateful for your kindness” once again he flashed his smiles and Yeon Ji bowed her head.

Chanyeol grabbed the picture from her hand and smiles. “You looked cute” he said and Yeon Ji blushed “You looked handsome” she reply. Chanyeol looked at her and Yeon Ji looked at him. They stare at each other for a minute or two but broke off when D.O came. “Yo!” he said “I have a great time here” Chanyeol shot him a look and D.O back off. “I think I just came at the wrong time” with that he ran away from the death glare of Chanyeol. Yeon Ji chuckles and shook her head. “You don’t have to chase him away” she said while looking at him directly to his eyes. Chanyeol smiles and kissed her cheeks. “Let’s go, my tummy is alright now” he stood up and held out his hand for her. Yeon Ji froze for a minute and then she came back to her sense. She put the picture of her and Chanyeol and pleasure grabbed his hand. Chanyeol and her ran to the EXO and ride the rides in Lotte world.

They ride almost all the ride in Lotte world. The fourteen of them began to feel tired and the most are Yeon Ji and Jiyeon. “I’ll take Jiyeon with me and Luhan will take Yeon Ji” Kris carry Jiyeon in bridal style and secretly flew away. “What about me? I can teleport” Kai said with a pout. “You have to teleport us, Luhan will take Yeon Ji with him, kaja” Suho and the others went with him and Kai.

“Shall we?” Luhan bowed as the gentlemen. Yeon Ji smiles and bowed too. “Jump on my back” he said. “B-but…” “Just jump Panda, if I take the both of us in separate way, my power won’t be enough” Yeon Ji nodded and that she climbed on his back. “Hang on tight” With his power the both of them flew like Kris but Luhan use his telekinesis. Yeon Ji hugged Luhan’s back and closes her eyes. “Don’t worry panda, I won’t let you fall” Luhan smiles and flew away.