New Yeon Ji

My 12 angels

 

The school end just like that and Yeon Ji is packing her stuff while her four angel friends are waiting for her. “Bunny, are you ready?” Kai asked. Yeon Ji nodded and slung her backpack over her shoulder. Jiyeon took her hand and dragged her. Kai, Tao and Sehun followed them behind. “Come on, Yeon Ji-ah!” she playfully pulls Yeon Ji’s hand and makes her giggles. “Arasseo” the both of them ran and leaving the three maknae behind, Sehun and Kai shouted “BUNNY, WAIT FOR US!” but Tao’s shout are louder than them “PANDA!!!!!!!!” all eyes landed on them. The girls started to scream their name “TAO OPPA!” “KAI OPPA!!!” “SEHUN!!” one by one they ran to them but the three of them made their escape.

“Ugh, cake face gorilla all over” Sehun mumble. Tao and Kai chuckle and rubbed his hair. EXO, Jinyoung, Jiyeon and Yeon Ji are waiting for them. “Late” Luhan crossed his arms but the three of them ignore him and ran. “QUICK! CAKE FACE ALERT!” then Kai grabbed Yeon Ji’s hand and her eyes widened when Kai lift her up and put her small body on his shoulder. “Hold on tight bunny!” with that he ran. Behind him are the EXO, Jiyeon and Jinyoung.

Kai stopped and dropped you gently. Kai are trying to catch his breath. Yeon Ji became worried and she looked at Kai. “A-are you okay, Kai?” he looked up and smiled. “We’re far now” she smiled to him and nodded. “Okay! Now for Yeon Ji’s make over!” Jiyeon grabbed her hand once more and dragged her to a pink bright clothes shop. The moment Jiyeon open the door, Yeon Ji gasped. “Omo, so cute!” she said with a smile. “Yeon Ji! Try this!” Jiyeon gave her a cute shirt. The EXO and Jinyoung came in. “Err, I think this is not our place” Jinyoung said while looking around. EXO nodded in agree.

Jiyeon buys clothes for Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji thanked her. Next, Jiyeon took her to a saloon. Jiyeon asked the boys to wait outside.

After a couple 30 minutes or so, Yeon Ji is done. Jiyeon clapped her hand and hugged her best friend. “Oh! CUTE! PRETTY! And BEAUTY!” Jiyeon screams make the boys alert. They ran into the saloon and stopped. Their eyes widened at the new Yeon Ji. “Err, why are you staring at me like that? They just put a simple make up and styled my hair like this” Yeon Ji said to them. “Jiyeon-ah, I think I look weird let just change my old back-“but she stopped when the angels and Jinyoung shouted “NO! DON’T!” Yeon Ji backed away and hides behind Jiyeon. Jiyeon chuckles and said “I think they love you already, Yeon Ji-ah” she smiled. The EXO blushed and Jinyoung smiles

 

(Yeon Ji looked like this)

Jiyeon hugged Yeon Ji once more and sob. “J-Jiyeon, waegulae?” Yeon Ji looked worried and Jiyeon shook her head “It’s just… my best friend looked beautiful and… I can meet the real you” Yeon Ji smiled and hugs her back “but… I’m worried if you looked beautiful, you’ll ignore our friendship” Jiyeon added. Yeon Ji shook her head and said “I won’t, you’re my first best friend, and I won’t forget you even if I’m a celeb or something” Jiyeon release her and wipes her tears. “Aigoo, you looked cute when you’re crying Jiyeon-ah” Yeon Ji wiped her tears and smiled.

Meanwhile EXO are still drooling over Yeon Ji. “GUYS!” Jiyeon shouted and they snapped of their thought. They smiled and said “You looked beautiful Yeon Ji-ah” Yeon Ji smiled and bowed. “LET’S EAT, my treat today” Jinyoung smiled to Jiyeon and then to Yeon Ji. “But only for girls” Sehun pouted “Hyung” he playfully played his sleeve and does the aegyo. “Not, powerful” he said. Sehun called Tao and at the same they does the aegyo “Hyung… buing buing~” Jinyoung avoid the aegyo “N-not working” Sehun bit his lips and called Kai, Jiyeon and Yeon Ji. “One, two, three… buing buing~” they said all together. Finally Jinyoung gave up “ARASSEO!” Sehun gave hi-fived to Tao, Kai, Jiyeon and Yeon Ji. Sehun pump his fist and shout “Yeah! Aegyo power!” Jinyoung rolled his eyes and the thirteen of them when to a restaurant nearby.