Trouble

My 12 angels

 

Jiyeon woke up from her dream and saw Yeon Ji’s sleepy face in front of her. She giggles and gently tap Yeon Ji’s nose. “Yeon Ji-ah, wake up” Jiyeon softly shook her. “Oh, Jiyeon… wait, why are you sleeping with me?” Yeon Ji rubbed her sleepy eyes and stare at Jiyeon. “You slept with Lay and I sleep with you. What? You want to sleep with Lay?” Jiyeon . “A-Ani! It’s not what its look like!” Yeon Ji panicked and Jiyeon laughs. “Okay, Okay I understand. Let’s go, we have school you know” Jiyeon sat up with Yeon Ji and they prepared for their things. “I have to get my uniform in my suitcase” she said to Jiyeon.

When Yeon Ji stepped out from the room, Baekhyun jumped in front of her and said ‘BOO’ Yeon Ji surprise and was about to fall but two pair arms caught her and that arms are belongs to Chanyeol. “Yah, Baekhyun can you please be careful?” he said while straighten up Yeon Ji. Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck and nervously laugh. “Anyway, Candy. Suho hyung are cooking pancakes for us, so, do you want some?” Baekhyun held out his hand and smiles to her. “Umm, aren’t we going to school now?” Yeon Ji tilts her head, confused. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughs, “Didn’t you notice, Candy? Time is freezing by Tao, so we have much more time” Chanyeol explain and Yeon Ji gasped. She looked at the wall clock and they’re right, it’s not moving. Just then, Jiyeon came out. “Hey, did Tao freeze the time?” she asked and the three of them nodded. “Oh, that’s why the water flow so slow, thank god he freeze the time. I don’t want to go to school yet” she pouted then smiles. “Aigoo, Jiyeon-ah” Yeon Ji pinch the bridge of Jiyeon’s nose and chuckles. “Let’s go!” but before Chanyeol grabbed her hand, Yeon Ji is floating in the air and she flew down stairs. “Luhan hyung, you’re doing it!” Chanyeol screams from upstairs.

Yeon Ji smoothly sat between Luhan and Xiumin. “Annyeong hamster” he greeted happily. Yeon Ji smiles and waves, “Breakfast is ready!” Suho bring out the dishes. “Kris, can you prepare for the rice?” he asked and Kris nodded. Jiyeon, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to their sits. Luhan looked at Chanyeol and smirks. “You cheater…” Chanyeol mumbles. “Okay, time for eat!” Suho asked Luhan to give the plates to them one by one and Luhan did as he told. “After this, we get ready for school and Tao will unfreeze the time, arasseo?” Suho said before he begins to eat. The thirteen of them nodded and eat their food.

After eating, washing up and they’re ready, “Okay, Tao unfreeze the time” Kris patted his shoulder but Tao just stands there. “Yah, Tao come on” Suho shook him. “Not until my Panda kiss my cheek” he shook his head. Jiyeon rolled her eyes while Yeon Ji blushed. “Yeon Ji-ah, please kiss him” Suho plead her and gave her his one million dolor smile. “Yeah, better than lips” Kris added and Yeon Ji’s face turned into the color of tomato. “Kiss him Yeon Ji, or you’re going to missed your lesson~” Jiyeon support them. Yeon Ji walked in front of Tao and he bent down to her height. “Kiss me here” he pointed at his cheek and Yeon Ji quickly gave him a peck and looked down. “Good panda” chuckling, he unfroze the time. “I’ll take Yeon Ji this time” Kris carries her in bridal style. “W-wait, I can just walk- aah!” too late, Kris is already taking off and flew with her. The remaining angels looked at Kai and he sigh. “Arasseo, I’ll teleport us” Jiyeon, Tao and Sehun clapped happily.

“K-Kris oppa, someone will see us up here” Yeon Ji tightens her grips on Kris’s uniform. “Nu-uh, as long as I’m with you no one can see us. Just like me, as long as I’m with you, I only saw you and only you” he said and making Yeon Ji blushed. “You’re so cute when you’re blushing” Kris added. “I- Uhh, well…” but she kept quiet. “It’s okay Yeon Ji, twelve angels are going to protect you” he smiled down to Yeon Ji. “Oh, we’re here” Kris gently landed and put down Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji bowed and thanks him. “No need for thanks, it’s my duty” he winks and suddenly he hugged his stomach. “Waeyo?” Yeon Ji asked him. “Y-Yeon Ji –ah, is it okay if you walked alone? ‘Cause I’m in emergency now. I think Suho put poison in that pancakes!” Yeon Ji chuckles at his reaction. Yeon Ji nodded and Kris ran toward the rest room. Kris had landed on a field behind the school.

“Okay, time for school” Before she could walk someone pulled her hair from behind. “Hello, Yeon Ji” she said in disgust. When Yeon Ji turned around, her eyes widened as she saw Ye Jin and the twins smirking. “You have to explain why the hottest new students following a like you” Ye Jin dragged her with pulling her hairs. “U-Unnie, I c-can walk!” she cried in pain. “Shut up, ”

“Let her go!” a voice shouted from behind. Min Ji gasped as she saw her crush. D.O pulled Yeon Ji from Ye Jin’s grip. “Oppa…” Min Ji whispered. D.O changes his attention to Min Ji and he makes a face. “What are you doing here? Didn’t I tell you to not following me again?” he said with his cold voice. D.O hugged Yeon Ji protectively. “Go away and don’t hurt my girl” he walked away hand in hand with Yeon Ji but they stopped when Min Ji hold D.O’s other hand. “Choose me, not that !” she said with tears in her eyes. “Seriously, I can’t understand girls except for my Yeon Ji” D.O yanked his hand away from Min Ji’s grip and coldly walked away. He can hear Min Ji is bawling.

“Oppa, you don’t have to hurt her” she playfully pulls D.O’s uniform. He softened and looked at her. “But she hurt my hamster” he pouted and Yeon JI chuckles. “You’re so cute oppa” she smiled and D.O pinches her cheeks. “You’re cuter than me” he said and winks at her. Yeon Ji blushed but then she smiled.

While that, the Queenka are planning to take their revenge, “She took my crush; she took Jinyoung oppa, who’ll be next?” Ye Jin curled her hand into fist. “If she took my Baro or that new guy name… Uhh, Ah! Chanyeol oppa she’ll be dead!” Min Jun added. Min Ji just stands there wiping her tears *She took my first crush! My D.O, even though I knew him in just few days, but he make my heart go flip-flopped*