Ice cream part 1

My 12 angels

 

It’s been a week now and five more days for the trip. Yeon Ji, Jiyeon, EXO and B1A4 are like a family now. Jinyoung is planning to confess Jiyeon in the trip. Baro is jealous when EXO hugging Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji has a great time with them but honestly she still can’t believe they’re her angels. Yeon Ji’s mother are listening everything Yeon Ji said and she smile when Yeon Ji happy but sad when someone want to hurt her. *Oh, my Yeon Ji, I want to see you, I want to see the thing you made now, I want to see your face but unfortunately, my vision is not clear all can I see is blur, I’m sorry Yeon Ji* her mother cried every day when she realize she’s blind from the accident.

“I still can’t believe weeks have passed” Yeon Ji said as she packed her thing for launch. “Yeah, I know right. I can’t wait to go to the trip” Jiyeon smiled and jumped up and down. “I think EXO oppas and B1A4 oppas are waiting at the garden” Yeon Ji slung her backpack over her shoulder and Jiyeon nodded. “Hurry up, Yeon Ji-ah” Jiyeon said and Yeon JI chuckles. “Tao, Kai and Sehun, please hurry up” Jiyeon looked at the three maknae have a difficulty in math’s problem. “We can’t go out if we didn’t finish this stupid number” they groaned. Yeon Ji bent down and examines the paper. “Oh, I’ll help you, it’s easy” The three maknae smile “Thank you, you save our life” they said and Yeon Ji chuckles then she help their math problem.

“We’re here” Jiyeon cheered. “Why are you so late?” Jinyoung asked, pretending he’s mad. “Mianhae oppa, I’m stuck with the three idiots that can’t solve a simple algebra” she rolled her eyes to Kai, Tao and Sehun. “Okay, I’ll forgive you but only this once!” Jinyoung warned and smile. “Aigoo, oppa you should join a drama club” Jiyeon said as she approach Jinyoung. “No, our leader won’t join the drama club, he’ll end up to be a drama queen” Gongchan pouted “If he became drama queen he’ll overreacted when I accidently smash his IPod” he realize what he just said and cover his mouth. “What did you just say, Gongchan” Jinyoung sent him his laser eyes to Gongchan and Gongchan shook his head. “You smashed my IPod?!” this time Gongchan ran behind Yeon Ji. “Help, the devil is coming!!” Gongchan shouted. “I’ll get you for this!” Jinyoung started to chase Gongchan and Gongchan ran to save his life. “Ignore them, let’s eat!” EXO and B1A4 shouted. Jiyeon and Yeon Ji laugh and then nodded. They eat their delicious foods while Jinyoung and Gongchan are still chasing.  

The bell has rung and it’s time for them to go to class. Jinyoung and Gongchan stopped and went to the table where EXO, B1A4, Jiyeon and Yeon Ji having a picnic. “Aish, I should ignore you. Now it’s your fault I’m hungry” Jinyoung said, still tired from the chase. “Yeah, you should” Gongchan answered. Jinyoung rolled his eyes and took a bottle of water on the table. He gulps it down once. “Where’s my water?!” Gongchan asked as he watches his leader gulping down the water. Jinyoung finished and gave Gongchan. “It’s empty!” Jinyoung shrugged “better than nothing” Yeon Ji took out the extra bottle from her bag and give it to Gongchan. “Here oppa, take mine” Gongchan gladly took it and drank the whole water inside the bottle. “Thank you, Yeon Ji” he patted her head and smile. Kai is eyeing him from behind Yeon Ji. *Don’t touch my wife* as if Gongchan read his mind, he quickly pulled away. “Let’s go, we’ll be late” They went to class and as usual Jiyeon, Yeon Ji, Tao, Kai and Sehun are in the same class.

“Whoa, I’m tired!” Kai and Sehun said and stretch their arms. “Me too” Tao joined in. “I want to go to buy ice creams, want to come?” Yeon Ji suggested and the three maknae nodded. “Okay, Jiyeon unnie can go first with Jinyoung oppa” Jiyeon nodded too. “Ji Ji couple” Tao whispered to Sehun and Sehun nodded. “Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby” Kai dance to Girl Generation’s song and Yeon Ji laugh.  “Let’s go!” they went out and went to the gate. “Oppa!” Jiyeon open her arms and so does Jinyoung. “Jiyeon!” they hugged and then walked away hand to hand. “Ugh, Ji Ji couple” Sandeul shook his head “When will he confess to her?” B1A4 followed the two love birds but stop when the EXO and Yeon Ji are not following. “Why aren’t you following” Baro asked. “Me and oppas will be out buying ice cream” Yeon Ji answered. “Oh, okay” Baro looked down and walked away with the other B1A4. “Cheer up dude, if you still kept chasing her, you’ll just wasted your time, you knew that she’s not going to be yours, she have 12 boys now” CNU patted his back and Baro pouted *I wish, Yeon Ji is mine*

“I heard there’s an incredible Ice cream shop around here. I think I remember its name, Bright… Bright... Bright star” Yeon Ji clapped and smile. The EXO, too, was smiling at the cute Yeon Ji. “Come on oppa” Yeon Ji grabbed Kai and Luhan’s arms and dragged them. *Aish, my wife is too cute* Kai thought and looked at his hand that been hold by Yeon Ji. “Wait, for us!” the remaining EXO catching up with them.