Meet Again

My 12 angels

 

“Oh, mianhae” the guy that Yeon Ji just bump help her to stand up, Yeon Ji smiled but her eyes widened when she saw the boy’s face. “A-ah, you!” he pointed and looked behind her. “You two!” he pointed again. Yeon Ji chuckles and bows her head.

“Myungsoo-sshi, we meet again, huh?” Yeon Ji held out her hand and Myungsoo is about to shake her hand but a person slapped her hand away Myungsoo’s hand. Yeon Ji eyes traveled to the owner hand who’s slapping her hand away and to her surprise its Seo Hye and the other Queenka. Baekhyun and Luhan pull Yeon Ji closed to them and protect Yeon Ji.

“Don’t touch our Yeon Ji” they hissed and Luhan protectively hug Yeon Ji. Ye Jin and the twins swoon by his baby face. “Kaja Panda” Luhan said and Yeon Ji nodded. She stares nervously at the Queenka and Myungsoo just stare at her.

“What the hell?” Myungsoo gave his cousin his death glare and Seo Hye pouted. She pointed where Yeon Ji gone “that’s the I was talking about” Seo Hye said and Myungsoo gave her a look. “That innocent girl you just call ?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and shot her a look again. “No, No and No. I don’t want to hurt that girl” with that he stormed off. Seo Hye stares at him in disbelief.

“Panda, are you okay?” Luhan cupped Yeon Ji’s faced and stares at her eyes. Yeon Ji giggles and nodded. “I’m okay because of you” she said and Luhan sigh in relief. Baekhyun smile and patted her head. “We’re here with you, and let’s go to the house” he said and she nodded. The three of them went to the ‘house’

THE NEXT MORNING

Yeon Ji woke up and looked around. *Oh yeah, we’re at the mansion* Yeon Ji smile and went to wash up. She went downstairs and was greet by her future husbands and her friends. “Hello, Yeon Ji!” they greeted. Yeon Ji smile and greeted back. What surprise her are Jiyeon and Jinyoung cuddling on the couch.

Yeon Ji approaches them and greets them. Jiyeon looked up and waved her hand so Yeon Ji could move. “Yeon Ji we’re watching TV, do you mind to move” she frowned and Yeon Ji was shocked. Yeon Ji walked away and went to the kitchen. She was sad that Jiyeon didn’t greet her back.

“Jiyeon-ah, you don’t have to be harsh” Jinyoung said and Jiyeon pouted. “She disturb my favorite part” Jinyoung smile and patted her head. The both of them continue to watch the story.

“Yeon Ji-ah, are you okay?” D.O asked Yeon Ji who’s staring at the table with a frown. Yeon Ji came back to the reality and nodded her head. “You look… pale” D.O places his palm on her forehead and shook his head. “Umm, I’ll just take some fresh air oppa” Yeon Ji smile and got up from her sit. “I’ll come with you” D.O offered but Yeon Ji politely rejects him. “Okay” D.O smile and ruffled her hair. “Take care” Yeon Ji nodded and went to the door.

She was about to open the door but she glance once more toward Jiyeon who’s still cuddling with Jinyoung. “Why unnie is not asking me why I went out? Usually, she’s worried” Yeon Ji lowered her head and went out. She closes the door gently and put the both of her hands in her pockets. “Fresh air” she forced a smile and went for a walk.

On her way to the calm beach, she spotted someone sitting on a bench. *He seems lonely and familiar* she took her brave steps toward the guy and she was shock that it was Myungsoo. “Myungsoo-sshi” she greeted. Myungsoo looked up and smile. He patted the empty space beside him and Yeon Ji gladly sits down beside him.

“Why are you alone Myungsoo-sshi?” Yeon Ji asked Myungsoo but no respond. She turned her head to the side and Myungsoo is dozing off. “Omo” she said when Myungsoo rested his head on Yeon Ji’s lap. “Myungsoo-sshi is tired?” she smile and play with his hair.

“… Uhh, guys. I think I just found L” Sungyeol pointed at Myungsoo who’s sleeping on Yeon Ji’s laps. “Aww, so sweet” Sungjong pulled out his camera and pointed at Myungsoo, he clicks the camera and the picture went out nicely. “There, we blackmail him” he smirks. Sunggyu smack his head and shook his head. “Don’t disturb him, kaja; the girls are going to nag about us. And if they ask about where Myungsoo just said Myungsoo is out for a nice walk, arasseo?” the Infinite nodded and follow their leader.

Kris is out with Lay to find Yeon Ji and they started to worry about her she’s not coming for hours. They asked Jiyeon but Jiyeon just shrugged.

“Yeon Ji where are you? We searching for you like an hour now” Kris pulled his hair frustrated but then something caught his eyes. It was Yeon Ji with a boy. “What the hell is she doing?” he hissed.

Yeon Ji is shaking Myungsoo to get up and Myungsoo open his eyes slowly. Myungsoo looked up and saw Yeon Ji. “You look tired let me take you home, Myungsoo-sshi” she said and Myungsoo ignore her. He lean in and Yeon Ji was shocked. “Are you drunk oppa?” Yeon Ji stay back and Myungsoo cupped her face. Nodding his head, he’s leaning in. Yeon Ji froze don’t know what to do…

- - - - - - - - - - - 

This is what they called cliffhanger. XD