Trip part 2

My 12 angels

 

“Panda, sit with me?” Tao said with his famous buing buing that drove everyone crazy especially Kris. “Please~”

“Bunny, don’t sit with that Panda, sit with me” Sehun does the same thing like Tao did earlier.

“Stop it guys” Jiyeon rolled her eyes and sat with Jinyoung “Let Yeon Ji decide it herself”

Yeon Ji looked at the two maknae who’s giving their best aegyo ever and Yeon Ji chuckles. “I’ll just sit with Kai oppa since he has no partner with” she said and went to Kai who’s sitting alone.

Tao and Sehun pouted and sat together. The bus is so big that the seats have three pairing not like the ordinary bus that has two seats only. CNU parents are wealthy that they provide the most expensive bus just for B1A4, EXO, Jiyeon and Yeon Ji.

Kai is sitting alone in the triple seats. He was planning to take a nap when he notices a shadow approach him. He looked up and saw the innocent Yeon Ji. “Kai oppa, may I sit here?” she asked and Kai smile. He moved to the window seat and patted the seat at the middle. Yeon Ji gladly sits at the middle and smile at Kai. “Thank you” she said.

Yeon Ji POV

Whoa, I never thought that CNU oppa’s parent could buy this expensive bus and it’s FUN. I love it. Tao and Sehun are fighting again but I found out that they’re cute. Hehee, they’re cute. I want to sit with Kai oppa because I thought he’s lonely without a partner.

I was reading Harry Potter book. Yes, my all time favorite novels not movie. When suddenly I feel heavy thing on my shoulder, I looked up and found Kai oppa is sleeping peacefully. I let out a chuckle and stop when I realize that he might hurt his neck in this sleeping position. Don’t blame me, blame my shortness but still I am who I am and I’m proud of it.

“Kai oppa” I lightly tap his cheek and to my surprise, his cheek is so soft. He slowly opens his eyes and yawn. Aww, I feel bad waking him up. “Oppa…” I move to the third seat and pat my laps “Sleep here” I smile. “If you sleep like that, you’ll hurt your neck oppa” he slowly rests his head on my laps and snuggle. “Sleep, I’ll tell you when we arrive” I patted his head and continue to read.

I feel comfortable and warm but then something or someone staring at my back making me shivering. It’s kind of creepy but every time I look at Kai oppa’s face I feel safe.

No One POV

Yeon Ji is busy reading her book and Kai is still sleeping on her laps. She didn’t know that Baro watching her from the back secretly. He curled his hand into a fist because he feels jealous when he saw Kai sleeping on her laps. He wishes that he’s the one who’s sleeping on her laps.

“Tao, Sehun can you guys please be quiet!” Lay hissed. Tao and Sehun pouted. “Let me sleep peacefully” Lay turned to Xiumin who’s his partner seat “And hyung, can you please snore a little bit quiet?” Xiumin pouted and continue to sleep.

One Hour Later

“Kai oppa, wake up” Yeon Ji shook Kai gently and whispered his name. “Kai oppa~” she went nearer and nearer then… her lips crushed to Kai’s lips as Kai want to looked up. Her eyes widened but she didn’t do anything but froze.

“Yeon Ji, kaja-“Baro stopped when he saw the scene. He froze there. *No, it’s not happening right?*

“Aww, Kai and Yeon Ji kissed again” Luhan pouted “Kai, you’re lucky person. You know that” Luhan shook his head and push Baro forward. “You don’t want to see this scene”

Yeon Ji came back to the reality and pull away. “Uhh, oppa, we’re here” she said and Kai sat up. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and smile. Yeon Ji blushed and stood up. She held out her hand and said “L-let’s go, oppa” Kai looked up and again, he smile. He took her hand and stood up. The both of them walked out the bus.