Need Help

My 12 angels

 

EXO, B1A4, Jiyeon and Yeon Ji are now in the ‘house’ CNU mention before. Thanks for CNU’s bodyguards lifting the eighteen of them in. They are still ‘sleeping’ with shock and CNU just sigh whenever he looked at his friends. *seriously, why the hell are they fainting for, it’s just a house* he kept on thinking in his mind.

Finally, Yeon Ji and Jiyeon are the one who woke up first. The rubbed their head and then looked around with their jaw dropped. Both of their eyes landed on CNU who’s leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. CNU notice them and walked toward them.

“You’re awake?” he asked and then bent down. He places his palm on Yeon Ji’s forehead and bit his bottom lips. “Nah, you don’t have a fever” he shook his head and help Yeon Ji and Jiyeon to stand up from the couch. “Why are you fainting about, Jiyeon-ah, Yeon Ji-ah?” he asked.

“Oppa, you said ‘house’ not ‘mansion’” Yeon Ji repeated her words. “We can’t live here oppa, it’s too expensive. We must have burdened you” Yeon Ji said with her puppy eyes but CNU don’t want to agree with her.

“But Yeon Ji-ah, this is for us, please, I know I don’t say ‘mansion’ because I know that you’ll not agree and please, this is our trip. You don’t want staying your fan boys, right?” CNU, the cool guy turned into the pouting guy, pleading Yeon Ji and Jiyeon to stay here. In the end, CNU won because he uses his FIRST TIME aegyo to the girls.

“CNU oppa, I have to admit, your aegyo is so CUTE” Yeon Ji and Jiyeon pinches his cheeks and smile. “You’re nice oppa” they said “and where are our bags?” CNU smile and said that their bags are places in their own rooms. Yeon Ji and Jiyeon have their own room too.

“Ugh, my head” EXO and B1A4 woke up after Yeon Ji and Jiyeon unpack their things in their room. “Where are we?” they asked and CNU are standing in front of them.

“You’re in the house idiots, and anyway, the teacher called us for group names, let’s go” CNU said as he help all his friends up. Kris and Jinyoung are about to ask where Yeon Ji and Jiyeon are but CNU answered for them “Yeon Ji and Jiyeon have left the house to the group place, will you guys hurry and move your butts out of here?”

“Jiyeon unnie, kaja” Yeon Ji said as she pulled Jiyeon to the crowds of girls. “Yeon Ji pleases calm down” Jiyeon chuckles, Yeon Ji smiled and continually dragged Jiyeon.

“Hey, unnie, that’s the ” Min Ji pointed at Yeon Ji. “Yeah, why is she happy about huh? Isn’t she afraid that Infinite oppa will crush her?” Ye Jin spat and Seo Hye rolled her eyes. “Will you guys shut up, my oppa, L and his friends will be here, so just shut the hell up” she hissed.

EXO and B1A4 spotted Yeon Ji and Jiyeon. They waved their hand to catch Yeon Ji and Jiyeon’s attention. Fortunately, they do. “Oppas” Yeon Ji waved her hand “we’re here” she shouted and the EXO and B1A4 joined the both of them.

“Is everyone here?” the teacher in charge of the trip asked through the microphone and of course all the students said ‘yes’ in unison. “All right, you can play at the beach or BBQ with us or relax at the pool there, and thanks to CNU’s parents, it’s all free here” he said happily and the students cheered. Just then, a man in suit goes to the teacher and gave him a piece of paper. “Oops, sorry, the beach is private by CNU, so, don’t disturb the area” he said and smile. The students groaned but happy again when they realize that there’s pool. “Enjoy your trip students, and tomorrow is Valentine day!” with that he all the students ran to the pool. While, EXO, B1A4, Yeon Ji and Jiyeon go to the beach, the Queenka are watching them.

“Why is that es with our oppas!” Ye Jin gritted her teeth “What the hell are they doing with Baro oppa” Seo curled her hand into a fist and glare at Yeon Ji. Their glaring had been distracted by Seo Hye’s phone call.

“Hello? Oh, oppa! Yeah, you’re here?!” Seo Hye smirks while Ye Jin, Min Ji and Min Jun squeals “We’re here oppa, at the car park. Okay” she shut her phone and smirks evilly. “My oppas are here” she said with her evil tone.

“Yeon Ji-ah, can you help me for something?” CNU asked Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji nodded “Everything oppa, because you help me a lot… I mean us a lot” she smiled. “Okay, good. Because this is about Jinyoung and Jiyeon” Yeon Ji’s eyes widened and she make ‘o’ shape. “Okay!” she cheered.

“Jiyeon unnie, can you please come with me?” Yeon Ji asked Jiyeon and dragged her to the mansion again. *Okay, first dress* Yeon Ji thought. CNU has told her that, Jiyeon need to dress fancy and the meeting is near the beach side. She also need make up and stuff to look even beautiful.

“What’s going on Yeon Ji-ah” Jiyeon asked Yeon Ji who’s busily searching the dress inside a bag that CNU had told her. “I heard that all the students need to wear something fancy and- oh! There you are” Yeon Ji pulled out the lovely dress. *Whoa, I never thought CNU oppa could pick such a beautiful dress!*

“Uhh, Yeon Ji, what’s that for?” Jiyeon asked her, slightly confuse by her sudden action. “I told you, fancy, now, will you please be a good unnie to me and wear this elegant dress” Yeon Ji gave Jiyeon her puppy eyes and Jiyeon sigh “Arasseo” and then she went in the bathroom to change.

“Whoa…” is the only word came out from Yeon Ji’s mouth and she’s staring at the now Jiyeon with her dress. 

(This is the dress… BEAUTIFUL JIYEON!!! *cries*)

“Yeon Ji-ah…” Jiyeon waved her hand in front of Yeon Ji’s face. “I think this dress is expensive for me-“but Yeon Ji cut her off “NO, just wear it, arasseo?” Jiyeon sigh but nodded. “Now, where this blind folds” Yeon Ji tide the blind fold over her eyes “Wait, what’s going on?” Jiyeon asked as she touches the blind fold. “Just, follow me unnie…” Yeon Ji giggles and carefully led Jiyeon where the ‘date’ is.

“Hyung, are you ready. Oh, I think they’re here. Bye hyung, good luck!” CNU waved at Jinyoung and Jinyoung nodded. Truthfully, he’s nervous about this confession. He’s ready in his mind, but his heart is beating fast and cannot think properly. *Uhh, Park Jiyeon, will you be my girl friend? Nah, it’ lame, maybe like this, Park Jiyeon, in my eyes, you’re like  my angel sent from above, you’re my cherry to my pie, so, will you be my girl friend? Okay, that’s cheesy. Wait, oh, they’re they come!* he screams in his mind and remain calm outside.

“Close, unnie, walk a little bit faster” Yeon Ji said and Jiyeon nodded. Then, Yeon Ji stopped. “Yeon Ji, why are you stopping?” Jiyeon asked but there’s no respond. “Yeon Ji, are you leaving me?” Still no respond.

Yeon Ji walked away but stopped when Jinyoung grabbed her arm “No, please stay” Jinyoung plead but Yeon Ji shook her head “This is your time Jinyoung oppa, fighting!” Yeon Ji does the fighting pose and then Jinyoung let go of her. “Just confess what you like about her deep inside your heart oppa” Yeon Ji smiled then ran off. Jinyoung can feel his heart beating fast and his hand is sweating. “Otteoke?” he pouted.

- - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - 

I lost Subbies... AGAIN. Am I that terrible author? *pouted* oh well, I'm happy because you guys support me and guess what? I'm going to write about SHINee fic. :D AND THANK YOU FOR MY READER and even the silent reades. I hope you guys can comment about my work, Please, do comment. :) again thank you. *bow*