Celebrate

My 12 angels

 

Kris is still carrying Yeon Ji and as they past the hallway all students started to whisper. Instead of to the nurse office, Kris brought Yeon Ji to an empty classroom. “Lay” he said and Lay nodded. The two of them went inside with Yeon Ji. Baro followed them but been stopped by Jiyeon. “Leave Lay and Kris, they’re both Yeon Ji’s doctor” she said and Baro raise his left brow to her. “Trust her, Baro” Jinyoung interrupt. With a sigh, Baro nodded. “Is she going to be okay?” Sandeul asked Jiyeon who’s standing behind Jinyoung. Jiyeon nodded and said “It’s just… a slap”

Kris gently laid Yeon Ji’s weak body on top of the three arranged tables. He caresses Yeon Ji’s now bruise cheek and when his thumb passed the corner of her lips. There’s blood and Kris stiffened. *That slap is strong* he clenched his fist and furrowed his eyebrows. *I’ll take that… that… clown!* He snapped out from his thought when a hand patted his shoulder. “I’ll heal her, hyung. You can go now” Lay said to Kris and he nodded. Kris went outside and closed the door behind him, Sehun, Kai and Tao ran to him and asked “Is she okay?!” Kris sighs and nodded slowly. Sehun wipes his imaginary sweats on his forehead. Tao and Kai lowered their head. “I can’t protect her” Kai said with his sad tone. Jiyeon patted his back. “Cheer up, Yeon Ji is alright. She’s going to be fine” Jiyeon said and she fake a smile *Kai… you mean, I, Park Jiyeon, her fist friend and angel but cannot protect her. You’re just a beginner to this. It’s definitely hurt when you saw the one who we care, love got beat up every day and this time, I’m going to protect Yeon Ji even if my small body can’t help it* Jiyeon though.

Lay place his palm to Yeon Ji’s cheek and his healing power heals her cheek. The bruise gone and the blood also gone, Lay sighs with a relief. *I thought I can’t heal her lips too* a smile crept to his face. Lay gently shook Yeon Ji and she slowly opens her eyes. When she saw Lay’s face is just centimeters away, Yeon Ji let out a small gasp. “Are you alright now?” he asked. Yeon Ji nodded and Lay stood up. He held out his hand for Yeon Ji and she accepts it. He pulled Yeon Ji into a hug and whispered “I’m sorry we can’t protect you, Yeon Ji. I’m really truly sorry” Yeon Ji rested her head on his shoulder and hugged him back. “It’s okay, as long as I’m not dead” she joked and chuckles but for Lay it’s serious. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t joke about it” Yeon Ji pouted and Lay smiles. *You’re innocent and sweet Kim Yeon Ji or may I just say, my- I mean our angel*

The hug broke when someone knock the door. Jiyeon poked her head inside and when she saw Yeon Ji is alright. She quickly ran to her and gave her a hug. “Yeon Ji, you’re alright” she said and tightens he hug. Yeon Ji can’t breathe because of the hug and her face turn into blue. Lay notice it and he said to Jiyeon to loosen the hug. Jiyeon let go of Yeon Ji and smiles but then faded. “I’m sorry I can’t protect you Yeon Ji-ah” she said and lowered her head. “I’m weak and EXO don’t know how fast that bit- I mean Ye Jin’s slap is” Yeon Ji weakly smile and place her two fingers on Jiyeon’s chin and lift her head. “As long as I’m with you and my other angels I’m fine” Yeon Ji said. A tear escape from Jiyeon’s eyes and Yeon Ji wipe it with her thumb just like Chanyeol did. “I’m grateful to have a friend like you, Yeon Ji” Jiyeon said.

The door burst in revealing the angels and B1A4. “Bunny…” Sehun ran to her and gave her a hug. Kai and Tao joined in the hug and in the end all of the angels hug her including Jiyeon and Lay. The bell rang and it’s time for class. “Aww, we can’t celebrate Yeon Ji’s new house” Gongchan pouted and Jinyoung smacked the back of his neck. “It’s suppose to be a surprise, dude and now you ruin it” Gongchan rubbed the back of his neck and pouted like a little baby. “Surprise?” Yeon Ji looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded, “to celebrate you’re moving to you r new house” she said. “How about we celebrate now?” CNU suggested. “But what about class, we can’t just skip it. The teacher will give us all detention” Yeon said to him. CNU chuckles and Sandeul explain “CNU here, is the owner’s son of this school and that’s why he always late” Yeon Ji and Jiyeon exchanged looked and chuckles. “Arasseo, we’re going to celebrate here… wait, the cake! It’s melting!” Jiyeon panicked “It’s still on the rooftop! Otteoke!?” Luhan tapped his shoulder and when she turned around, she gasped. “You brought the cake, but how…” Jiyeon looked at Xiumin and he smiles. *You freeze the cake? Thank Xiumin* with that they celebrate and Yeon Ji smiles. The EXO, B1A4 and Jiyeon sang a ‘happy birthday’ song.  “It’s not my birthday” Yeon Ji said, slightly confused. “Hehee, we don’t know a song to sing before you blow your cake” Jiyeon shyly smiles and Yeon Ji giggles. “Okay, blow the candle in 3. 1.2…” before Jiyeon could finish. Someone tapped her shoulder and it was Baekhyun. “Jiyeon-ah, can I borrow your phone? I want to take a picture” he asked and Jiyeon gave her phone to him. Baro secretly pulled out his phone from his pocket and hide behind CNU. His phone peeked over CNU’s shoulder and it aim at Yeon Ji. “Okay, on 3. 1.2.3! Blow it!” Yeon Ji the air first and blew the candles. Baekhyun caught the picture when she filled her cheek with air. Baro has the same result. *Hehee, she’s cute* he thought. “Eat!” Xiumin and Tao cheered.