Trip part 1

My 12 angels

 

Days just passed just like that and it’s the day for the trip. Yeon Ji is officially EXO’s angel also known as girl friend. Jiyeon knew about it and envy Yeon Ji. She had been waiting for Jinyoung and nothing happened. Jinyoung was waiting for this day. Yes, he’s waiting for this day to confess Jiyeon.

“Yeobo, hurry” Sehun called from down stairs for Yeon Ji. They’re ready for the trip and they finished packing stuffs. Now, they’re waiting for Yeon Ji to finish changing her clothes to her uniform.

Kris, Suho, D.O, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Chen are ready with Jiyeon and they’re waiting outside. Also, the B1A4 are waiting too. Baro didn’t know that Yeon Ji has a boy friend… wait, correction. It’s BOYFRIEN’S’ they arrived at Yeon Ji’s house early in the morning because they want to walk together to the school.

“Yah, stop calling her ‘yeobo’ she’s our yeobo too” Tao said to Sehun and Sehun rolled his eyes to him.

“I know, stop saying that for a million time” Sehun pouted and switch his attention to Luhan “Hyung, tell him to shut up”

Luhan looked at the two pouting maknae and Luhan shrugged “Tao is right, she’s our yeoja chingu too” he looked at Kai who’s trying to solve the Rubik cube. “No, you pabo, match the red her not there” he showed the formula to Kai and Kai nodded every time Luhan explain.

“Told you so” Tao stuck his tongue out to Sehun. Sehun pouted again and fake a sob. *Luhan hyung doesn’t love me anymore*

Just then, the door to Yeon Ji’s room click open reveals Yeon Ji with her uniform clothes. Her hair is silky brown that matches with her brown eyes. Her milky white legs showed under her mini skirt and her pink plump lips shining with glitter of the lip gloss she used. She walked down the stairs like it some kind of a cat walk.

“I’m sorry, I’m so late oppa” she bowed and trying to pull down her skirt. “I think I told the secretary the wrong size of this skirt. It’s too short” she mumbles.

The six angels are looking at her from her head to her toe. They’re definitely drooling over her now. Although, they saw her everyday with the same boring uniform she wore but today, she’s letting her hair down and she’s not wearing long skirt. She bought a new skirt because her old skirt is nowhere to be found. Yes, the angels and including Jiyeon hide all her skirts and her big school uniform in the garbage. They told the secretary to give Yeon Ji the wrong size she wants. Of course, they cared about Yeon Ji but first thing first, they want to get rid of the ahjumma skirt first.

“No, Yeon Ji you looked… angelic?” Lay smiled and Yeon Ji gladly smiled back.

“Yeah, you looked hot” Sehun nodded in agree but receive a smack on his head “OWW! WHAT’S THAT FOR?!” Baekhyun shook his head and shot Sehun a look.

“Stop pretending you ert, as if I don’t saw you’re waving your hand to create a wind under Candy’s skirt” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him and shook his head again “when is our maknae became a ert? I think I’ll ask Chanyeol and Xiumin”

Yeon Ji blushed when she receive positive words about her new ‘look’ she bowed her head and then lift her suitcase for the trip but something’s weird when the suitcase is light as a feather when she lift it up. The next thing she knew is, her suitcase fly across the living room and then landed beside Luhan’s feet. Yeon Ji ran to catch the flying suitcase but stop when the suitcase finally landed.

When she looked up, she saw the angel’s smile that could brighten her day and that smile is belong to Luhan. He grabbed his small backpack and then Yeon Ji’s suitcase. Yeon Ji is about to take back her suitcase but Luhan stopped her.

“No, panda, I’ll take care of this” he said and then turned around to walk out the house. Sehun and Tao followed him too.

“Kaja, bunny” Kai held out his hand for Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji slip her hand in his. And then she saw something from the corner of her eyes and when she turned, Baekhyun held out his hand also and Yeon Ji is glad to hold it. Lay is like third wheel now but he believes that Yeon Ji is still his. So he didn’t mind at all.

The three of them walked out hand in hand and Lay locked the door to their house. Baro saw the present of Yeon Ji and he immediately smile but then his smile slowly faded when he saw Yeon Ji’s both hand been hold by the two guys. He swears his inner is starting to fire up. CNU notice that and patted his back to calm him down. *Seriously Baro, you have to open your eyes now. Yeon Ji is not going to be yours when you knew that she have some else. I know myself that, I, CNU is falling for Yeon Ji also but it’s the best for me to be just friend with her… huh, the ‘friend zone’*

“Let’s go for the trip!” all of them cheered. The nineteen of them walked together like some what a family but this time, there are twelve husband and one wife follow by two almost couple and four lovely kids. Yeon Ji is the wife to twelve most handsome, hot, and cute, not to mention they’re freaking tall! The four kids are CNU, Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul. The two almost couple are Jiyeon and Jinyoung almost every day the B1A4 asked Jinyoung when will he confess and sometime Sandeul tease Jinyoung like saying ‘if you don’t confess to her, I’ll confess now hyung, be jelly~’ ‘Hyung, I saw Jiyeon with a guy behind our school and the guy confess to her, hurry hyung! Make your move now, before she goes to someone else!’ but every time he tease, he got a special smack on his head by Jinyoung.

“If we go somewhere, I bet it’s at Jeju!” Gongchan chirped and everyone laugh. He’s non-stop talking about the trip because he’s the most excited one.

“Sorry, Chan but I’ll be sure to tell my parents next time” CNU chuckles when he saw Gongchan pouted then he turned to Yeon Ji who’s happily skipping with Kai and Baekhyun. *As long as I see your sweet smile, and you’re happy with those guys. Then I’ll be gladly happy also*

“Oppa, if we go to the beach, I want us together playing the water” Yeon Ji said as she imagines her and the angels splashing water to each other happily laughing. Kai and Baekhyun just smile whenever she imagines stuff. *Cute* they thought. Yeon Ji looked up and smile to them. “As long as we’re together, I’m happy” she said and both Kai and Baekhyun softened. *Because I trust you, oppas. I know deep in my heart, I… love you too* she thought and rested her head on Baekhyun’s shoulder. *Yeah, I’m happy now, mom but I still couldn’t believe they’re my angels now* and as is Kai read her mind, he gently kiss her head. “Pabo bunny, we are your angels” he said and Yeon Ji smile.

Little did they know, they finally arrived at their school, Thanks to Tao’s power, they’re not late. “Oh, I think that’s our private bus” CNU pointed at the big cool bus.

“I can’t believe you make us VIP hyung!” Gongchan and Sandeul together as they jump up and down and all CNU is shrugging, all of them also thanking CNU for his kindness.

*Okay, Jinyoung. This is your chance now. Today, tonight, confess* he looked at Jiyeon and smile. Jiyeon smile back and went in the bus with the others.