Yeon Ji is ours

My 12 angels

 

The bell rang and it’s time for launch. “Okay, class. The trip will be two weeks from now, so you must prepare your things because it’s a one week trip. I hope you guys can enjoy” the teacher said before he walked out. “Yeon Ji-ah rooftop or garden?” Jiyeon asked. “We haven’t visit garden for a long time, so… garden it is” Yeon JI smiled. “Okay, come on!” Jiyeon skipped out from the classroom *I think she just can’t wait to see Jinyoung oppa* Yeon Ji though and chuckles. “Come on Bunny” Kai hold her hand and Sehun hold her other hand. The girls are throwing daggers to Yeon Ji. “Don’t mind them Panda” Tao said as he patted her head. Yeon Ji just nodded and went out with them.

Kai and Sehun are still holding her hands. They passed the Queenka and Yeon Ji can feel the glares around her. She suddenly stopped when a girl yanked her hair and caused her to back away from Kai, Sehun and Tao. The girl pulled her hair and dragged her somewhere. Kai, Sehun and Tao chased them. “Aah! M-my hair! Its hurt” Yeon Ji shouted in pain. “Shut up !” the girl growled. “Panda hold on!” Tao screams and sped up. “Tao, use it now” Sehun ordered. Before Tao could stop the time, someone hold his hand down. When he looked up, he can’t believe it was Kris. “Hyung...” Tao looked at him, confused. “Just let them do this, we can’t use our powers in this school” Kris said. *Them? Who’s them?* Tao thought.

The girl continues to drag Yeon Ji. “U-unnie, please, let me go” Yeon Ji cried. The girl just ignores her. “Let her go!” a voice shouted from behind. When the girl turned around she gasped “Baro… oppa” the girl release Yeon Ji’s hair and Yeon Ji dropped on the ground. “Yeon Ji!” Chen ran to her and examines her face. “Are you okay?” Chen asked worried. Yeon Ji looked at him and sobbed. She hugged Chen and cry on his shoulder “Oppa, why girls hate me? Every day, I got beat up and it’s really hurt” Yeon Ji said and tightens her hugged. Chen softened and caresses her hair. “Panda, Kim Yeon Ji, you don’t have to worry. We’ll be here, with you” Yeon Ji kept on sobbing “Hey Chen, come on” Jinyoung said as he approach Chen and Yeon Ji. Chen nodded and helped Yeon Ji to stand up. Then they walked toward the others.  

“Baro oppa” the girl kept on saying. “I said we’re over. Don’t you understand the word ‘over’?! And don’t you dare hurt Yeon Ji” Baro growled. “But she’s so close with you oppa! She’s a ! She has a lot of boys with her and including you, oppa! You! I don’t want my boyfriend-“but she stopped when Baro stepped in front of her “I said I’m not your ing BOYFRIEND! And Yeon Ji is not a ! It’s you! Shin Seo Hye, it’s you!” Baro shouted and stormed off with the other B1A4 and EXO including Yeon Ji and Jiyeon.

They arrived at the garden and Yeon Ji started to relax. “Yeon Ji-ah, are you okay?” Jiyeon asked as she cupped Yeon Ji’s face. Yeon Ji gave her a small smile and nodded. “Anyway, do you know the girl Baro?” Jiyeon turned to Baro and he froze. “Do you know her?” Jiyeon asked again. Baro slowly nodded and said “She’s my…” he paused for a second and took a deep breath “She’s my ing ex” he finished and all eyes are on him. “She hurt my Yeon Ji just because Yeon Ji is close with you?” Jiyeon tilt her head and again Baro nodded “Her name is Shin Seo Hye, she and I dated a year ago and broke up when I realize how she is and whoever girls are closed with me, she’ll haunt her but I won’t let her haunt Yeon Ji. I won’t let her touch Yeon Ji…” Baro looked at Yeon Ji *because I like Yeon Ji. I like a girl name Kim Yeon Ji, and it’s you* he softened and the corner of his lips curved up. Sehun butted in and said “Of course we won’t let her touch our Yeon Ji, if she does…” the wind started to blew harder “I’ll kill her” and then the wind calm down again

“I have a question, why the twelve of you always follow Yeon Ji?” Sandeul asked “It’s because Yeon Ji is ours, Yeon Ji is our Panda, Candy and Bunny” Suho answered. “We here to protect Yeon Ji also” Kris added and Sandeul nodded in understanding. Yeon Ji blushed and found herself smiling. “Yeah, Yeon Ji is ours!” EXO cheered. “Yeon Ji is our friend too!” B1A4 cheered also. “What about ME?” Jiyeon whined. “Jiyeon is my best of the best friend I have ever had” Yeon Ji hugged her and closed her eyes. Jiyeon chuckles and hugged her back. Gongchan pushed Jinyoung closer to Jiyeon and Yeon Ji who still hugging. “Hug her” Gongchan whisper to Jinyoung and wiggles his eyebrows to him. Jinyoung approach them and awkwardly stretch his arms out. “M-may I?” Jiyeon looked up and awkwardly stretch her other arm out “S-sure” Jiyeon said nervously.

“Aigoo, when will you confess Jinyoung oppa?” Yeon Ji giggles and walked away. “Y-yah, Y-Yeon Ji” Jinyoung looked away and blushed. Yeon Ji giggles again and pushed Jinyoung to Jiyeon. Jinyoung accidently hugged Jiyeon. “We should give them a space guys” Yeon Ji pushed the others away.  “Yeon Ji, you’re hurt just a minute ago, now you’re happy?” Chanyeol asked, confused. “When Jiyeon unnie is happy, I’m happy. I don’t care the pain I receive a while ago” Yeon Ji smiled. “That’s my Panda” Luhan hugged her neck. “No, Luhan. Yeon Ji is ours, remember?” D.O remained him “Yeah, yeah” Yeon Ji chuckles. *My 12 angels… and my one best angel* when she looked at B1A4 *Add five more* she laughs all alone. “Sometimes Bunny, you’re weird” Sehun rubbed her head and Yeon Ji nodded in agree. Sehun laughs.