Trip part 3

My 12 angels

 

“Whoa, fresh air” Sehun said as he sniff the air. “Hyung, you choose the best trip place ever” he said to CNU and CNU nodded, proud.

“Yeah, you choose the right destination” Gongchan looked around and then he saw the other busses. “Oh, I think that’s the others” he pointed. The nineteen of them switch their attention to the busses. One by one they walked out. There, the Queenka walked down the bus like a model. Once they saw EXO and B1A4 they ran toward them.

“Oppa, Oppa!” Ye Jin shouted and ran with the twins. CNU’s eyes widened when he saw other girls are approaching and some of them are boys too.

“Uhh, guys, this is not the right time standing here, I’ll tell my assistant to bring our bags to our house but then… RUN!!” CNU ran with the other B1A4. Kai lifted Yeon Ji in bridal style and also Jinyoung lifts Jiyeon. All nineteen of them ran for their own life from the bulls.

The nineteen of them came to a stop and hide. Kai and Jinyoung gently put down the girls and they’re panting. Yeon Ji pulled out two water bottles and hand them to Kai and Jinyoung. “Here, I’m so glad that I pack some water in my backpack” Yeon Ji smile. Kai and Jinyoung took the water and gulp it down in one go.

“And I’m glad I pack some food in my bag” Jiyeon chuckles and pull out her launch box. “Anyone wants Ddeokbokki?” she asked and of course, all of them want some.

They ate the Ddeokbokki Jiyeon brought happily. Jinyoung make some contact with CNU. They whispered something with each other that the EXO, B1A4 even Yeon Ji and Jiyeon didn’t hear them.

“Yah, did the decoration ready?”

“Yeah, Jinyoung hyung, rose, table, foods are all ready, all you have to do is wear something fancy”

“CNU, you better not messing up my confession day”

“Aish, hyung trust me okay? I’ll take care of the boys and Yeon Ji; you’ll just spend your time with Jiyeon tonight”

“Okay, I trust you CNU” Jinyoung gave CNU a look before he ends the whispering conversation.

“What are you talking about oppa?” Jiyeon asked Jinyoung and Jinyoung just shook his head. Jiyeon looked at Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji smiled.

“Hey, guys. Tonight, we’re going to the beach. Want to come?” CNU suggest and all of them nodded their head. “Arasseo, it’s going to be wet tonight” he smirks. Then, he saw something… a figure; no it’s like three or so figures.

“EXO oppas, B1A4 oppas!” the girls screams, “Kim Yeon Ji, Park Jiyeon. We love you!!!” the boys scream also.

“Err, guys, I think our morning exercise is not going to end, we have to run… now!!” with that all of them, ran AGAIN.

Kai POV

I lift Yeon Ji up again to run away from the bulls. Yeah, the fans of ours, seriously, aren’t they tired? Okay, back to the story. I ran with Yeon Ji and when I looked around that we’re far from the fans. We decided to stop. Gently, I place Yeon Ji down and then I want to catch my air. It’s not about Yeon Ji but I was tired of running. I can transport here and there but I don’t want to expose my powers.

I looked up and saw Yeon Ji wiping my sweats with her blue napkin. Aish, Bunny why are you so cute? She tilts my head to the side to wipe my cheeks. When she’s done, she pulled out something from her cute backpack and it’s a hat. She put it on my head and adjusts it carefully.

“It’s okay, right?” she asked and I nodded. When I looked around, the others are wearing the same hat too. “Jiyeon unnie brought the other hats” she said. Sometimes, I thought she have a read mind power. Then she pulled out another one hat. I grabbed the hat and put it on her head. She blinks first then she smiled. “Thank you oppa” I nodded.

Then I heard a soft voice. I looked at Yeon Ji and she giggles. She pointed at my hat and then at her hat. I then realize that it’s a couple hat. 

(I LOVE AMBER AND BRIAN!!! But you have to ignore them and imagine that Yeon Ji and Kai use those hats) 

 

No One POV

“Okay, I think this is enough” Jiyeon said “You’re so lucky that Yeon Ji and I brought disguise for us” she smile and the boys thanks the two girls.

“Anyway, hyung, what house do you mean we’re going to stay?” Sehun asked CNU. And CNU answered that their house is near to the place where they stopped.

“Oh, this is the house I mention” CNU pointed at the big house “Umm…” he put his index finger to his chin “my parents are sure a great choicer, right guys?” as he turned around he saw that the eighteen of his friends jaw dropped. “Uhh, guys”

“CNU oppa, you said ‘house’ not ‘mansion’” Yeon Ji pointed at the house that CNU talked about.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that this land is my parent’s” CNU smiled and all the EXO, B1A4 and the two girls fainted. CNU is shocked. “What the- it’s just a house and they fainted?” he shook his head and pull out his phone. He dials some numbers and put the phone on his ear. “Yeah, can you call… err… my seven body guards here? Why? Do you really need the reason?” he sighs “my friends fainted, okay?” he nodded and then hung up. He looked at the house once more and then to his friends “I think it’s just right, it’s half the size than my house and why the hell are they fainting about?”