Move out

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji gently presses her cheek to Luhan’s back and Luhan smiles. “Oppa…” she said with her soft voice “Can you take me somewhere first before we go home?” she asked. Luhan nodded and ask “Where do you want me to take you?” Yeon Ji pointed at the dark cemetery. Luhan looked at her worriedly but Yeon Ji just gave him a small smile.

“Are you sure this is the right time?” he asked while Yeon Ji opened the black rusty iron gate. “I just want to visit my mother” she whispered. Luhan knew she’s sad now so he remain quiet as they reach to the grave. Yeon Ji kneeled down and cleans the grave. “Annyeong umma, how are you at above?” she weakly smile. Luhan kneeled down beside her and hug her. “Yeon Ji, your umma is fine” he said and Yeon Ji can’t take it anymore. She burst into tears and she can’t stop. Luhan release her and bowed at the grave of Yeon Ji’s mother. “Annyeong, you already know me” he smiled. Yeon Ji looked at him and then she looked back to the grave. “Umma, I want to thank you for sending me the sweetest angels” she bowed. Luhan grabbed her hand and carry her in bridal style. “I guess we have to go now” he said. Without a yes or a no, he already flew with Yeon Ji on his arms.

“You can go in by the window oppa” Yeon Ji said as Luhan dropped her gently. “Okay, I’ll wait for you. I think Kai, Tao and Sehun here” he pointed at the open window. Yeon Ji nodded and Luhan flew in the window. 

She held the door knob and turned it. She was expecting a drunk dad but instead she’s been greeted by clothes everywhere. Bras, underwear, shirt and well… everything! Yeon Ji gasped but when she turned her attention to the living room. Her worse greet ever, her dad sitting on the couch half while the woman, Ji Jin, whole and her head rested on her dad’s lap.

“Yeobo~ let’s make out again” the woman said with her flirty voice. “Later, honey. I’m tired” he squeezes her . “Oh, naughty you!”She giggles and lightly slapped his chest. “I’ll go hard if you slapped me again” he smirked. The woman sat up and sat on his laps. “Make me baby”

Before the two of them make out on the couch, Yeon Ji stepped in front of them. “A-appa…” she said, nervous. “Oh, you’re home” he continues to kiss the woman’s temple. “What are you doing?” Yeon Ji asked him. Her father sighs and stood up. The woman pouted and gave a glare to her. “Look, we’re going to marry” he said. Yeon Ji’s eyes widened. “But you have known her for just few days!” she shouted. Her father slapped her hard across the face. The corner of her lips bleed. “Don’t you dare talked to me like that! Who was the one who killed my wife?! It’s you! ! You killed your own mother! You have to move the hell out from my house! Find your own house and get the hell out of here!” Before he could slap Yeon Ji, he froze. Yeon Ji shut her eyes waiting to accept another tight slap. Instead of slaps, it replaces by four bodies embrace her tight.

When she opens her eyes, she could see Sehun’s worried face. He places his palm on her cheek and lifts her head up. “Are you okay?” he asked. Yeon Ji just nodded but her tears flowing down her cheek. Sehun hugged her and caress her hair. “It’s okay, you have us now” he hushed.

“Tao, keep the time still. I’ll get this place ‘tidy’” Sehun said as he let go of Yeon Ji’s small body. With a swift of his hand a strong wind blew and all the clothes, stuff blew everywhere. “Luhan hyung, can you move that old lady there?” Sehun asked and Luhan did what the maknae said. “Kai, punch that old man for me- I mean for Bunny” he said to Kai and he nodded. “Wait, No! Not him” Yeon Ji tried to stop him but too late, he already punches him in the stomach.

“Panda, let’s go” Tao grabbed her hand and dragged her to her room. “Luhan hyung, can you move her clothes to the suitcase?” Kai asked him and Luhan nodded. All of her clothes went to the big suitcase. “Okay, we’re going now” Tao unfroze the time. Yeon Ji grabbed his wrist. “Where are we going?” she asked, confused. “To our new home” Tao, Yeon Ji, Luhan, Sehun and Kai went out from her room.

They walked down the stairs and could see her father lying on the messy floor while screams in pain. He noticed Yeon Ji with the guys. “You !” he tried to get up but the wind force him down. “Sehun oppa, don’t be rough” Yeon Ji plead her. She turned to her father and said “I’m moving like you said” her father bit his bottom lips and shout “! Are going to live with guys? I don’t know you’re a ” he smirked. Kai ran to him and kick him hard. “Don’t you dare calling our angel like that!” he shouted.

“Kai, let’s go” Luhan dragged him outside. “Let’s go to Jiyeon noona’s house, she said that she got a house for you” Kai hugged Yeon Ji and teleport her and him to Jiyeon’s house. Tao, Luhan and Sehun brought Yeon Ji’s things and they flew with Luhan’s power.  

“Oh my god, Yeon Ji!” she ran to Yeon Ji and hugged her. “Why are you bleeding? Lay!” Lay came out from nowhere and ran to Yeon Ji. His eyes turned wide and quickly he grabbed Yeon Ji’s wrist. He led her to the bed and Yeon Ji sat on the bed. Lay waved his hand on her face. A light appear and Yeon Ji can feel warm. Her lips healed and Lay hugged her as soon as he’s done. “Promise me, you wouldn’t hurt anymore, Yeon Ji-ah” he hugged her tight. Yeon Ji rests her head on his shoulder and hugged him back. “I can’t promise that”

Meanwhile, at the living room Jiyeon is discussing with the angels. “I got her house” she smiled. “Where is that house?” Sehun asked with wide eyes. “First, we’re going to divide. Sehun, Kai, Tao, Lay, Baekhyun and Luhan will be with Yeon Ji. Kris, Chanyeol, Suho, Xiumin, Chen and D.O will stay with me” Jiyeon said and Chanyeol frowned. “You can take turn sleeping with Yeon Ji” Jiyeon added and his face lit up. Jiyeon rolled her eyes and continue. “Her house is right beside my house, so, you guys don’t have to be worried about. The owner of the house just moved yesterday” Jiyeon clapped her hand signaling done of discussion, “Can’t we just stay here for the night?” Tao asked. Jiyeon nodded.

When Jiyeon came back to her room, she found herself that her best friend is sleeping on Lay’s laps. Lay looked up and saw Jiyeon. He smiled weakly and blushed. Jiyeon chuckles and said “You’re having your great time here Lay” Lay looked away embarrass. “We’ll stay here tonight. After school tomorrow, you, Sehun, Kai, Tao, Luhan and Baekhyun are moving with her, arasseo?” Jiyeon said to him and Lay nodded. “You can go now. I’ll sleep with Yeon Ji tonight” Jiyeon continues. Lay gently place Yeon Ji’s body to the bed and walked out. Jiyeon lie beside her and smiles. “Good night, chingu”