Safe

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji, Kris and Suho burst in to the rooftop. Jiyeon turned around and smiles but faded when she saw Suho and Kris’s face full of anger. “Jiyeon, can you explain what’s this mean?” Kris held out the red letter from his pocket and Jiyeon grabbed it. Jiyeon’s eyes widened when she read the letter and Baro knew what that letter is meant. *Seo Hye you * Baro clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. Jiyeon looked at Jinyoung “Red letter… oppa, that’s mean…” Jinyoung nodded and sigh “They called for their oppa again, Infinite” Jiyeon covered and let out a small gasp. “Infinite, isn’t that the boys I heard almost killed a boy that bullied the Queenka?” Jinyoung nodded again. Jiyeon looked at Yeon Ji who’s shivered with fears. *Infinite, the boys… the Kingka* Yeon Ji is afraid now. D.O noticed it and simply he back hugged Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji relaxed. Baro is more angry right now, and jealous. D.O whispered behind her ears “If they want to hurt you, we’ll hurt them first, for you, Hamster” Yeon Ji feels safe in his arms and she nodded slowly.

“What does that want?” Gongchan the innocent one cursed “If she hurt my friend, I’ll fry their !” CNU grabbed his shoulder and said “Whoa, there. Calm down, it’s Infinite you’ll going to face” Gongchan shrugged CNU’s hand from his shoulder “Then I’ll fry their handsome face!” EXO is confused and Sandeul started to explain “Infinite is a group of boys that have seven guys. They’re really tough not to mention violent and scary” Sandeul rubbed his arm. Baro is still watching D.O, who’s hugging Yeon Ji and comforts her, *Let my girl go* Baro screams in his head. “Just relax now, okay?” D.O hugged her shoulder and Yeon Ji nodded. The bell rang and it’s time for class. “I guess we have to eat later” Tao pouted with Xiumin “Hey, Kai hyung, cook for us later okay?” Sehun smile and Kai knock his head “why me?” Sehun rubbed his head and pouted “Your pancakes are delicious, right Bunny?” Yeon Ji blinked for a second then nodded. Kai smiles when Yeon Ji nodded “Okay, just for Yeon Ji” he said and Sehun pouted and does his aegyo “Kai hyung… Buing Buing~” Kai avoid it but then gave up. “Arasseo” he sigh.

They went inside the class and sat at their usual spot and the teacher would write the notes. Yeon Ji is still afraid because of the red letter and Tao knew it. He slips his hand in her hand and hides their hand under the desk. Yeon Ji looked at Tao, confused. Tao gave her a smile that says ‘everything will be alright when you have us, your angel’ Yeon Ji returned him her smile and turned her attention to the front *I wish this dream will never end and the nightmare will not appear* she thought.

When the bell rang all students rush to the door for freedom. “Wait” the teacher said and the students froze “I’ll inform you again about the trip, be prepared and don’t come late if you want to be left behind” all of the students nodded and zoomed out. “Whoa, is school is that bad?” Kai asked Yeon Ji as he grabbed her hand. “Yeah, they don’t like school” out of nowhere Jiyeon zoomed out from the classroom “Why is she running? Jiyeon hate school too?” Kai asked again, confused. Yeon Ji chuckles and said “she want to meet Jinyoung oppa” Kai made an ‘o’ shaped mouth “Close your mouth oppa if you want a fly entered in your mouth” Yeon Ji said and closed Kai’s mouth with her hand. Kai chuckles and pinches her cheeks, “Come on, I can’t wait for pancakes” Sehun said and dragged Yeon Ji, Kai and Tao out from the classroom.

“Jinyoung oppa” Jiyeon greeted and Jinyoung waves. “Err, do you really go to the trip?” Jinyoung asked and Jiyeon nodded. Jinyoung smile and put his arm over her shoulder “Good, if you do. I’m just wasting it” Jiyeon looked at him, slightly confused. “What do you mean oppa?” she asked and Jinyoung shook his head “Nothing, let’s go and buy some ice cream, hey guys, me and Jiyeon will be out for ice cream and Yeon Ji, can we hang out at your house again?” Jinyoung looked at Yeon Ji and she nodded “Of course oppa and take your time buying ‘ice cream’” she giggles and wink at Jiyeon and Jinyoung who slightly blushed. They walked away and it’s left with the angels that are EXO and B1A4 minus Jinyoung and a sweet girl named Yeon Ji. “Let’s go to my house” she smiled and led the way.

The seventeen of them went inside the house. “Make yourself at home” Yeon Ji smiles and went up stair for change. “Kai hyung pancakes!” Sehun dragged Kai to the kitchen “Oh brother” Kai mumbles and sigh. D.O and Xiumin sat on the couch and watched TV. Kris and Suho, the leaders watch them as if they’re the baby sitters. Chen and Luhan are playing thumb wrestling while Lay and Tao are dancing. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are chatting in the kitchen with Kai teaching Sehun how to make pancakes. CNU joined D.O and Xiumin. Gongchan joined Lay and Tao. Sandeul joined Chen and Luhan but Baro just stand there watching his friend playing and chatting with his new friends. “Bunny, Kai hyung just called me an idiot!” Sehun shouted and Yeon Ji came out from her room wearing this: 

 

Sehun’s mouth open and Kai is curious when he looked at Yeon Ji his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. All eyes are on her now and their jaw literally dropped. “Yes, Sehun oppa?” Yeon Ji asked and went down stair like a model walked down. “Are you calling me just now?” she asked again. Sehun immediately came back to his sense. “Aah, yeah but Bunny, why are you wearing that?” Sehun pointed at her clothes “Oh, this? It’s just my clothes to wear in my house and this is new, don’t you like it?” she twirls around like a ballerina and Sehun smile. He nodded and clapped “You’re cute, Bunny” Yeon Ji blushed but smile at him. Kai and the other are still drooling at her. “Yah, hyungs, snapped out of it” Sehun clapped his hand twice and all the boys came back to their sense.

“Whoa, Yeon Ji… you looked… extremely HOT!” Gongchan gives her his thumbs up. “I agree!” all of them raises their hand and Yeon Ji blushed. Just then, the door burst open. “We’re back!” Jiyeon and Jinyoung announce. EXO and also B1A4 groaned. “What what happen- OMG, Yeon Ji, you looked HOT” Jiyeon smiles at her and gives Yeon Ji her thumbs up. “I said that also, who are you? My twin sister?” Gongchan scratch his head and all of them burst into laughter.