Leaving

My 12 angels

 

Jiyeon scoff at the screen and rolled her eyes. “Old lady, you knew too well” she smirks. Kris hit her head and glares at her. “WHAT THE HELL? YOU SHOULDN’T HIT A GIRL!” Jiyeon shouted at him.

Kris rolled his eyes “One, I don’t care about hitting girls… Two, you hurt Yeon Ji and Three…” he step forward to her “You’re not Jiyeon that I know, devil”

“Now there, calm down Kris, you might hurt her” Yeon Ji’s mother sigh “you have to come back to above, all of you but three must remain stay with Yeon Ji” she simply said and the screen went black. The angels widened their eyes that they have to leave Yeon Ji.

“Who’s going to stay?” Kris manages to find his voice back. “I know I can’t. Being a leader, I have to go back” Kris sadly said. “And Suho follow me, Lay must come since he’s the healer, Tao too. Tao can stop the time, Chanyeol you have to help us, Chen you’re strong so you have to come and-“he stopped.

“Stop it hyung” Sehun looked up and Kris saw his tears. “You, Suho, Lay, Tao, Chanyeol, Chen, Xiumin, D.O and I are the strongest, since the devil is in noona’s body, and I must help her” Sehun looked at his other hyungs “Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun hyung will take care of Yeon Ji” he said and walked out from the room. He found Yeon Ji lying on the couch asleep since its midnight already.

He slowly approaches her and hugs her gently. *I’ll be leaving Yeon Ji-ah, I don’t know how long but… just wait for us, okay?* he wiped his tears and kiss Yeon Ji’s lips *There, you stole my first kiss* he sadly smile and walked to his room. B1A4 is sleeping so no one witness it, except Kai. Kai smile and went back inside the room.

“I agree with Sehun, he cared about Jiyeon and he cared about Yeon Ji. We should do this for Yeon Ji, she’s sad that Jiyeon noona is mad at her, I mean, it’s not Jiyeon but the devil just  hurt Yeon Ji” Kai speck up and Suho nodded. “And Luhan, Baekhyun and I promise to take care of Yeon Ji” he said and bow. “We’ll be waiting for you guys, please come back and don’t make Yeon Ji cry” Kai looked up and one tear escape from his eyes. “We’ll miss you guys” with that he walked out.

He spotted Sehun sitting on the corner, hugging his legs and sob quietly. Kai walked toward him and held out his hand “Oh Sehun, that’s your name right?” Kai smile and Sehun looked up “don’t worry, I’m your hyung and don’t worry about Yeon Ji, we’ll protect her, you trust us, right?” Sehun took his hand and nodded. Kai smile widely and wiped his tears with his other hand “Then save Jiyeon noona and make Yeon Ji happy again” Sehun wiped his tears and chuckles.

“, get out!” Jiyeon suddenly burst out. “Ugh, it’s hurt!” she saw Kris and grabbed his arm. “Please, help me something black entered my-“she stopped in a sudden. Kris saw the changes in her eyes and carried her bridal style “YAH, STUPI FREAK PUT ME DOWN OR I’M GOING TO HURT YOUR LITTLE FRIEND!” Jiyeon screams but Kris ignores her.

“We have to go now, or she’s going to be ‘late’” Kris informs and the others nodded, “call Sehun and leave to above, we’re going to wait for you” Kris looked at Jiyeon and Jiyeon glares. He knocks her head hard and she fainted. “There, that will shut your damn mouth” and then he flew. Suho called Sehun and Sehun nodded.  Sehun gave his hugs to Kai and his other hyungs, Luhan and Baekhyun. They waved good bye and the house became quiet.

Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun looked down at the sleeping Yeon Ji. They sigh. Kai carried Yeon Ji to her room and gently put her down on her bed. Luhan neatly cover her body with the blanket till to her chin. Baekhyun turn off the light and gently close the door. *We’re leaving tomorrow*

THE NEXT MORNING

Jinyoung woke up and walked to the bathroom for shower. He finished and went to the kitchen. He found Kai and Baekhyun there. “Hey, where are the others?” Jinyoung asked them.

“Jiyeon noona got sick and she’s with other hyungs, don’t worry, they’ll be back and we’re leaving today right?” Kai answered and asked. Jinyoung nodded. Yeon Ji and Luhan came out from their room at the same time. “Morning, Yeon” Kai greet and Yeon Ji smile.

“Wait, where Jiyeon unnie is?” she asked. Kai answered the same thing to Yeon Ji, “really? Is she okay?” Yeon Ji bombards Kai questions and Luhan, Baekhyun and Jinyoung chuckles.

The other B1A4 members went out. “Hey, hyung, we’re going to leave tonight” CNU inform and Jinyoung nodded. “Where’s the-“Kai cut him and told them the same answer. “Oh, okay”

“Oppa~” Seo Hye whine. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and took his jacket. “Oppa~ just act like cool and fierce and she won’t disturb Baro oppa” Seo Hye pouted and Myungsoo called the other Infinites.

“I’m not going to hurt her, she’s innocent” he spat and walked away. Seo Hye stomped her feet and Ye Jin with the twins are afraid of her.

“She’s going to pay” Seo Hye gritted her teeth and walked in her room. She slammed the door hard. Ye Jin, Min Ji and Min Jun didn’t know that’s it’s seriously for Seo Hye.