Bump

My 12 angels

 

The next thing they do is playing on the beach. All of them are enjoying the sea and the beach. Jiyeon and Jinyoung wore their usual clothes and went to play with them too.

Yeon Ji is playing the water with Suho and Chen. Splashing each other with water and then push each other. “Aah! Oppa, no” Yeon Ji laugh and splashed the water to Suho and Chen. “You forgot Yeon Ji, I have a water power” Suho smirked and Yeon Ji made into an ‘o’ shape. “Cheater!” Yeon Ji splashed some more water to Suho and Suho laugh along with Chen.

Kai, Tao and Sehun as the three maknae, they’re like kids and they built the sand castle. While the mom and dad is Jiyeon and Jinyoung watching them building the castle. Baro and CNU relax under the sun. Sandeul, Gongchan and the rest of EXO are playing water gun.

“Oh, I guess we have to go to change now” Jiyeon called the others and they pouted. “We’re here for hours and it’s getting dark” Jiyeon rolled her eyes and grabbed Yeon Ji’s hand and Jinyoung’s hand. “Let’s go” but Yeon Ji stopped suddenly. “Waeyo, Yeon Ji-ah?” Jiyeon asked her and Yeon Ji pointed at her stomach. “Oh, okay. It’s an emergency right? Go now, I think I saw the public restroom there” she pointed and Yeon Ji nodded. She zoomed to the rest room and Luhan and Baekhyun followed her.

Yeon Ji is done using the rest room and was satisfied. Luhan and Baekhyun chuckles at Yeon Ji “done?” they asked and Yeon Ji nodded. They were on their way to their mansion and then Yeon Ji bump to someone…

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I’m sorry. I’m not in the mood plus I have a fever and also as you can see. At the previous chapter (… “Let’s go to our ‘house’” Jiyeon suddenly lifted Jiyeon in bridal style…) it’s actually like this (“Let’s go to our ‘house’” Jinyoung suddenly lifted Jiyeon in bridal style) sorry, typo. I was confused. :(

And Guys, please support my SHINee fics. *bows* here's the link. 

Our Love Game