Worried

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji opens her eyes slowly. She found herself looking at Sehun’s sleepy face. *I fall asleep?*she thought. She sat up and found Kai. A smile form on her face *they’re sweet* slowly, she stood up and covered the blanket over Sehun and Kai. She looked around and the EXO are lying flat on the ground. Kris and Tao are sleeping together while D.O and Suho sleeps together. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Luhan are sleeping in the kitchen. Chen and Lay are sleeping neatly beside them. Yeon Ji chuckle and shook her head. *I never thought angels are like this*

She tip-toed to Jiyeon’s room and saw Jiyeon are still sleeping. She walked to her bed and places her palm on Jiyeon’s forehead. *No high fever* she smiles and walked out. “I think I just need to make breakfast for angels”

“What should I cook?” she asked herself. “Umm, maybe Kimchi?” she nodded and smiles. When she opened the cupboard there’s nothing but empty. “Jiyeon unnie must be eating ramen” she said and sigh “So, that’s why she’s thin. Now I have to buy for Kimchi… wait, what will appa thinks when I’m not at home?” she shook her head “he’ll never worry about me” with that she walked out from Jiyeon’s house and walked to the nearest market.

“Umm, what else I need to buy?” she put her index finger on her chin and thinks but then she bump to someone. Before she could fall, a pair of arms hugged her waist. When she looked up she saw familiar face “Baro… oppa” Baro stared at her beautiful brown eyes *she has pretty eyes* “Oppa?” she waved her hands in front Baro’s face. Baro came back to reality. “A- aah, mianhae” he gently straightens her and smiled. “So, what are you doing?” he asked. “Umm, buying Kimchi” Baro looked at the cart of her. “Want help?” he offered. “Oh, sure, you’re nice oppa” she smiled and Baro looked away, blushing. The both of them bought Kimchi’s ingredient.

“Why are you buying so many?” he asked while helping Yeon Ji bringing the plastic bag. “They’re for my friends” *my angels* she smiled. “Oh, can I ask something Yeon Ji?” Baro looked at her and she nodded. “Why are the twelve guys always following you?” she think and said “They’re my old friends” Baro nodded in understanding. “Umm, Yeon Ji… I know this is out of topic but… what type of boy do y-you like?” Baro asked her but not looking at her. Yeon Ji’s eyes widened and blushed “I- aah, I don’t know…” she looked away. “Oh, okay, wait before you go home… want to buy ice cream?” Baro looked at her with hope that she’ll say yes. Yeon Ji nodded and smiled. “Okay” Baro grabbed her hand and walked to an ice cream shop. Yeon Ji blushed.

“WHERE IS MY BUNNY?!” Sehun panicked when he realize Yeon Ji is nowhere in the house. The EXO are panicked and searched every place of the house. Kris looked at Jiyeon’s closet but she’s not there. Xiumin checked the toilet’s bowl but she’s not there. Chen checked the cabinet but she’s not there. “MY PANDA GONE! GONE!” Tao face palm. “What happened here?” Jiyeon came out from her room while rubbing her eyes. “Jiyeon noona!! Bunny is missing!!” Kai grabbed her shoulders and shook her. Jiyeon stopped him and said “Relax Kai… breath in… breath out” Kai did as he told. “Why are you guys like this?” Jiyeon asked them. “Yeon Ji, gone” Kris tried to relax. “Hey, Kris why don’t you go at the roof and search for her?” Jiyeon suggest and he nodded. Kris flew up on the roof and he saw Yeon Ji with Baro laughing while their ice cream. Kris immediately flew back in and shouted “She’s with a boy! I repeat a boy!” Kai, Sehun and Tao quickly went out from the house and spotted Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji saw them and waved. “Bunny, BUNNY!” Sehun ran to her while opening his arms for her. *What the hell is he doing?!* Baro thought. “PANDA, I MISS YOU!” Tao ran to her too. EXO and Jiyeon went out from the house. Yeon Ji chuckle and opened her arms too. Sehun and Tao crashed her with hugs. “Where are you? Why are you with this boy? Why, why, WHY?!” Sehun shook her. Suddenly, the wind started to blew hard. “Sehun!” Suho shouted. The wind became gentle again.

“Yeon Ji!” Jiyeon hugged her and EXO also. “Where are you just now?” Jiyeon asked. “I’m at the market” Yeon Ji answered “Then why are you with him?” Kai pointed at Baro. “Kai oppa, it’s not nice pointing at someone like that” Yeon Ji put down Kai’s hand. “We just bump” EXO and Jiyeon sigh in relief. “Good, I thought you’re missing” Chanyeol ran his finger on his hair. “Mianhae…” Yeon Ji bowed. “Aigoo, don’t be like that. They’re just worried. You would surprise when you walked in my house. I thought there’s a tornado or something” Jiyeon laughs and Yeon Ji smiled.

Baro walked toward Yeon Ji and said “I guess I have to go now” he winks and waved. EXO rolled their eyes “Gosh, I think he just fall for my Panda’s beauty not her heart” Luhan said and they agrees. Yeon Ji chuckles with Jiyeon. “Jiyeon-ah, want Kimchi?” she asked. “KIMCHI?! Yes, definitely YES” Jiyeon jump up and down like a little child wants candies. Yeon Ji laughs and pat her head “Yeon Ji-ah, after we eat can we go to Lotte world? I haven’t go there since you got beat up” Jiyeon pouted. “Okay, I want to go there also” once again Jiyeon jump up and down.  Yeon Ji, Jiyeon and EXO went inside Jiyeon’s house.

“Yo Baro, where have you been bro?” Jinyoung put his arm on Baro’s shoulder as he went in the house. “I have a little date” Baro smile. CNU came out from the kitchen and shook his head *You’ll have twelve competition ahead of you, Baro and nonetheless their freaking tall*