Double

My 12 angels

 

“I hope I pass” Yeon Ji closed her eyes as she prayed when the teacher pin the graduation result. It’s the end of the semester and it’s the graduation. She opens her eyes and scans the paper. She’s hoping that she’ll pass. “346… 346… where are you?” she was about to cry when there’s no number, her number, on the list. But at last, she passed the number of 330 and found her number. She literally jumps up and down. EXO chuckles at her cute act. They all pass, even Jiyeon and B1A4.

“I guess, we all pass” Suho smile and hug Yeon Ji “I believe you would pass and now, it’s the graduation” he smile and release Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji smile back and hugged the rest. Kai hug her and ruffled her hairs. “Congrats, Bunny” he said and Yeon Ji congrats him back.

Sehun kiss her cheeks and congrats her also. All twelve of them plant a kiss on her cheeks. “Now, our marriage” Kris smirk and Yeon Ji blush. She just remembers that she’ll be marrying the twelve of them (A/N: I know it’s too many but this is fiction, okay? No hard feeling) as she looked at B1A4, they’re not surprise. Curious, she asked them. “Well, Jiyeon told us, everything, I mean it, EVERYTHING” Jinyoung smile and pinches her cheeks. “And guess what? That wedding will be a double wedding” Jinyoung smile even wider, Yeon Ji gasped and looked at the shock Jiyeon.

Jinyoung kneel down on one knee and pulled out a small box. The box is containing a beautiful diamond ring. Jinyoung cleared his throat and gaze at Jiyeon. “Park Jiyeon, I know we knew our self for… uh, a month? Screw that, a year and I believe that you stole my heart, as you can see, I love you very much that I don’t want to let go of you, since you stole my heart please steal my last name next” Jinyoung smile and Jiyeon softened “Park Jiyeon, will you be… my wife?” he asked and there’s no respond but after a second. Jiyeon jump to Jinyoung and gave him a hug. “I do” she whispered. All of them cheered and clapped. Yeon Ji cried of the beautiful scene but that’s not for long.

All twelve of the angels kneel down on one knee and surround Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji gasped in surprise. Kai is the one who kneel down in front of her holding the small box. She can feel her eyes are starting to get watery.

 “Kim Yeon Ji, you remember this? Yes, this is the second proposal and this is deadly serious, Kim Yeon Ji, we want you to be our angels and want us to be your angels. You are the only girl that can make our heart beats faster, who can make us smile, who can make us happy and also who can make us cry when you’re gone. You’re precious to us, Yeon Ji. You’re beautiful inside and out and we want you to be ours, so, will you be our… wife?” Kai looked up and saw Yeon Ji is crying but then he saw her nodding her head. All twelve of them stood up and hugged Yeon Ji. Tao is the only one who cried the hardest because he’s so happy. “I guess I understand you mean by ‘double wedding’ hyung” Kai looked at Jinyoung and smile “and it is going to be double”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can smell the ending. Hehee, don't worry, I won't end poof! Just like that. Four special chapters for my subbies. ^^

A Special thank to my subscribers. I hope you'll enjoy my FanFics, and Somesaylove for the poster and the commenters, I love you guys! And for those who like Infinite, ehem, I'll make a FF about them!! Muahahaa! I want it to be surprise but since I'm happy about it... *sigh* I'm such a party pooper. Oh, and the next chapter will be fluff? Cute is the best way to describe! xD Once again, thank you, kamsahamnida, arigato, xie xie, terima kasih for those who read my FanFics, even the silent readers! Okay, it's pretty long... ehem, next chapter will be up! Next chapter is a must. XD Okay, okay. I'll stop, bye!