Ice cream part 2

My 12 angels

 

“Wait, is it left or right?” Yeon Ji asked herself. “Umm, are we lost Panda?” Tao asked her and she shook her head. “No, it’s the right, yeah, I remember now” she leads the way and the EXO followed her. “Are you sure Panda?” Tao asked again and Yeon Ji confidently nodded. “Yes, looks that’s it” she pointed at the cute green and purple bright ice cream shop. “Looks yummy” Yeon Ji her lips and went inside.

The door bell rang as she opened the door. “Whoa” she was amazes and the EXO chuckles. She went to the counter to order. “Annyeong!” she beamed. As the guy turned around, he smiled at Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji blinked first but smile *he have cold face but when he smile, the ice shattered* Yeon Ji thought. “Hello, welcome to the bright star, I’m L also you can call me Myungsoo. May I help you miss beautiful?” he winks and Yeon Ji just smile. *Eh? Usually girls giggle at my wink* Myungsoo thought but shrugged it off. “I want mint please and for them…” she turned around and asked EXO “oppas, what flavor do you want?” Myungsoo looked behind Yeon Ji and his eyes widened *they’re her boyfriends?!* “Whatever you want Bunny” Kai said with a smile.

“Arasseo” she smiles back before she turned to the counter. “Uhh, six chocolates and six vanillas please, one strawberry and umm, five rainbows” she said to Myungsoo. “They’re your boyfriends?” Myungsoo bluntly asked her. “Err, no. They’re my friends. Why?” she tilts her head cutely that makes Myungsoo blushed. “I- I’m just curious… so, one mints, six chocolates, six vanillas, one strawberry and five rainbows coming right up” Myungsoo tried his wink on her again but Yeon Ji just smile and went to the empty fourteen table sits. EXO followed her too. *Interesting girl* Myungsoo smirked.

“So, Yeon Ji… how’s your class?” Kris asked. “It’s okay, oppa” Yeon Ji answered him. “Good, did Tao disturb you?” he asked again. “Nope, Tao oppa are really good in history” Tao nodded, proudly. “Hey, our ice cream are done” Luhan pointed at the pick-up section. “I’ll take them” Yeon Ji said as she stood up. “I’ll help you Bunny” Kai stood up also and went with Yeon Ji.

Myungsoo arranged the ice cream but stopped when he saw shadow. “Hello, Myungsoo-sshi. We’re here to pick up” a voice said, he knew the voice, as he lift up his head; he saw the innocent face of Yeon Ji. “Oh, yeah, right. Here” Myungsoo handed out the plastic. “Thank you, here’s the money” she handed out the money but Myungsoo politely reject. “No, it’s free. Besides, this is my shop” he smiled. “Oh, no. you should take the money” Myungsoo shook his head “please, just enjoy the ice cream. Good bye” he waves. Yeon Ji made a face at first but then smile; “you’re nice” she said and went out with the ice creams and EXO.

Myungsoo watched her walked out and his heart beat fast. *Hmm, bunny, huh? Cute nickname she got there, and she’s cuter than that twins. Ugh, they kept on chasing me. When will they stop? And for that idiot cousin of mine, Seo Hye is always asking me for her help. Ugh, all about that Baro guy. Who’s this time? A girl? She knew that, we, Infinite not hitting girls. And the stupidest is she wanted us to just act like a gangster. I just hate acting; let me spell it for you. H-A-T-E!! Oh, and the rumor? IT’S A FAULT! Gosh, Infinite is not that murderous*

“We’re home!” Yeon Ji called. B1A4 came to the front door from the living room. “What did you got for me Yeon Ji?” Jiyeon asked “Of course, strawberry” Yeon Ji gave the strawberry flavored ice cream to Jiyeon. “Aww, you knew my taste” Jiyeon patted her head. “What about us?” Sandeul asked “I don’t know your favorites but I bought rainbow ice cream flavored” Yeon Ji said as she hand out the ice cream. “Aww, you knew us well now” Gongchan happily took the ice cream. Baro smile at her and took the ice cream saying thanks. “And for oppas…” Yeon Ji hand out the ice creams for EXO and they gladly took it all of them said their thanks to Yeon Ji. “And now, for mine” Yeon Ji took the last ice cream, that is mints and began to it. “Hmm, Delicious!” she cheered and the EXO, B1A4 and Jiyeon nodded in agree.