Stole

My 12 angels

 

“Bye oppas” Yeon Ji and Jiyeon waved at B1A4 and they waved back. “Hey guys, time to go home now. We’re going to prepare our stuff for the trip” Jiyeon called and the six angels frowned. “Bye Candy” Chanyeol bent down and gave a peck on Yeon Ji’s cheek. “Bye, Yeon Ji” Kris and Suho too. “Bye Bye, Hamster~” D.O and Xiumin did the same. “Panda, sayonara” Chen kiss her nose and waved. Yeon Ji tilt her head *since when Chen oppa knew Japanese?* then she just shrugged and closed the door gently. When she turned around, she’s face to face with Kai.

She let out a gasp and places her hand over her chest. “Kai oppa, you’re scaring me” she said and sigh in relieve. Kai rubbed the back of his neck and bow his head. “Mianhae Bunny” Yeon Ji waved her hand and shook her head “No, don’t apologize. And anyway, why are you here?” she asked. Kai shrugged “I want to take some fresh air” Yeon Ji’s eyes suddenly sparkle “You want to go out? I want to come!” she said, excited. Kai chuckles at her cuteness. “Are you really sure? Because it’s cold out there” Kai asked as he put on some jacket to keep him warm. “I’m so, sure” she smiled and took her jacket from her room. “Let’s go” she pointed at the door and happily skipped outside. Kai shook his head but smile.

“So, where are we going?” Yeon Ji asked as she securely put her hands in her pocket jacket due to the cold. *I thought it would be less cold but my prediction is wrong* Kai noticed it and smile “First, I want you to hold out your hand” he said. Yeon Ji is confused but did as she told. “Then, I put my hand over your hand…” he held her hand and Yeon Ji feels warm “Next, I’ll put our hand in my pocket” Kai put the intertwined hands in his pocket “so you won’t feel the cold. As long as your hand is connecting my, you’ll feel warm and I’ll protect you from the coldness…” Yeon Ji blushed at his words “but then, Xiumin hyung’s power is ice.  Still he won’t hurt you anyway” Yeon Ji’s face is red now like a tomato.

Kai and Yeon Ji spotted a playground and decided to take a visit. “Oh, Bunny, sit here” Kai as a gentleman and a future husband he lead Yeon Ji to the swing. “Arasseo” Yeon Ji sat down and smell the fresh air “Do you want me to push you?” Kai asked for permission and Yeon Ji giggles and nodded. Kai gladly pushed the swing and she and the swing began to move back and forward. “Whoa” she said as the wind blew her hair. Kai looked at her and smile. *She’s beautiful under the moonlight* “Oppa, let’s go to the slide next and then to the monkey bars!” Yeon Ji said with a smile. “I want to try it all… again” she mumbles as she remembered the memory of her father and mother. *Umma…* Kai notice it and immediately stopped her from swinging. Kai kneel down one knee in front of her. He cupped her face, so that he can see her sparkling eyes.

“Kim Yeon Ji…” he said and Yeon Ji’s tears escape from her eyes, “Bunny, don’t be sad” Kai wiped the tears with his thumb but Yeon Ji kept sobbing *what should I do? Its hurt seeing Yeon Ji cry* without thinking twice. Kai lean in and kiss her lips. Yeon Ji’s eyes widened at the sudden action. She froze there, don’t know what to do as for Kai, he’s waiting for Yeon Ji’s respond. He gently kisses her and his arms securely around Yeon Ji’s waist. Yeon Ji finally closed her eyes, when she feels the warm on her lips and sweet. She responds Kai’s kiss and Kai is shocked at first but glad that she responds. He smiled between the kiss *Yeon Ji, my Bunny*

The two of them broke the kiss for air. Kai stare at Yeon Ji’s eyes and Yeon Ji is too. Kai smiled and gave Yeon Ji a peck on her lips. “There, don’t be sad. I’ll be here with you” Kai said and moves Yeon Ji closer to him. Yeon Ji blushed but nodded. *He just stole my first kiss but then, I saw fireworks when he kissed me. Maybe, an angel usually gives firework when they kissed yes* “Let’s go home you’re cold now” Kai bent down “I’ll carry you” he said. “But-“

“If you reject me request, I’m going to kissed you again” he smirked and Yeon Ji quickly climbed on his back. “I’ll teleport us, so hold on tight” Yeon Ji hugged Kai and rested her head on his back. She closed her eyes and Kai chuckles. With that, they teleport in Yeon Ji’s house again.