Kai

My 12 angels

 

Jiyeon and Yeon Ji went to shop for foods and some other thing while the EXO and B1A4 are on their way to Yeon Ji’s house. “Who got Yeon Ji’s keys to her house?” Sandeul asked. Kai raise the key to the air and then he unlocks the door to Yeon Ji’s house. “Bunny trusts me so much that she gives me the extra key” Kai said, proud. “Yeah right” all of them mumble. Kai smirked and went in the house. “It’s still new so, err… not so much thing in here” Suho said and showed the house. “Jiyeon and Yeon Ji are neighbors” Suho continue. “Jiyeon’s house is next door?” Jinyoung asked and Suho nodded. “Wait, Yeon Ji and Jiyeon live alone… right?” Baro asked. Suho shook his head and said “We lives with them since we’re homeless”  B1A4 mouth left hanging and they blinked several times until Kris said “Don’t worry, we’re not erts” EXO nodded in agree.

Jinyoung is the one who speck up first “Good, because I would be… worried” Chen patted his shoulder “We know you like Jiyeon and since Jiyeon is our family, you better take a good care of her or you’ll know what we’ll do to you” Chen said to Jinyoung and Jinyoung nodded, nervously. “Yeon Ji is living with the twelve of you?” Baro asked and Sehun shook his head. Baro sigh in relief. “But she’s living with six of us” Sehun said and Baro fainted. “B-Baro!” EXO and B1A4 surrounded him. “What did you just do Sehun?!” D.O panicked. “I don’t know!” Sehun shouted back. “CNU, please take Baro to the couch” Jinyoung ordered and CNU nodded. He carried Baro’s fainted body and laid him on the couch. He looked at Baro and shook his head *Baro, you don’t have to be overreacted* “What should we do?” Kai asked to Suho and Suho just shrugged. “Its okay guys, he just fainted” Gongchan assured them and the EXO relief.

“Yeon Ji, is this all we need for the party?” Jiyeon asked as she pushed the cart forward. “Yeah, it’s okay and unnie, it’s not a party. It’s just a get together” Yeon Ji said and Jiyeon nodded. “Let’s go and pay this items” Jiyeon pushed the cart to the counter line. “Sometimes Yeon Ji…” Jiyeon said as they patiently wait for their next turn to pay “I don’t know but for me, Kai and Baro seem to like you” Jiyeon looked at Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji looked at her, confused. “EXO and B1A4 like you like a sister…” Jiyeon smiles “What I mean is Kai has a different feeling toward you and Baro too” Yeon Ji still confused. “Oh, never mind, you’re still a child” Jiyeon laughs and smiles to Yeon Ji. *Yeon Ji, you don’t know this and I couldn’t tell you because this is an order. You’re arranged married with Kai by your mother* Jiyeon though.

Baro finally woke up and he rubbed his head. “Aah, what’s happening?” Baro asked as he tried to sit up. “You finally awake!” Sehun cheered. “What happen?” Baro asked again. “You fainted when Sehun said that Yeon Ji is living under the same roof with six guys” Jinyoung explain and then Baro fainted again. “What is wrong with this guy?!” Sehun panicked again. “Just let him be, come on. Do you want to play or not?” Jinyoung asked and Sehun nodded. “Hey Sehun, you’re next. Truth or Dare?!” Sandeul shouted. “I’m coming!” Sehun ran to the guest’s room.

“Okay, let’s go home now” Jiyeon walked with her two hand carries the two heavy plastic bags contain with foods. “Yeah, my arms are tired” Yeon Ji said as she carries two heavy paper bags contain with a lot of clothes for EXO, Jiyeon and for herself. “We bought a lot of foods and clothes. I guess we can call this as a shopping? And when did we earn this much?” Jiyeon asked and Yeon Ji just shrugged. “We need foods, EXO oppa need clothes for the trip and also we” Jiyeon nodded in agree. “Home, I’m coming!” the two of them laughs.

They arrived at Yeon Ji’s house and saw that the house is perfectly fine. “They took it serious” Yeon Ji said and chuckles. “Let’s go in” Jiyeon rang the bell and the front door answered by Chanyeol. “Oh, you’re home and Omo! The bags seems heavy let me help you” he took one plastic bag from Jiyeon’s hand and one paper bag from Yeon Ji’s “Thank you Chanyeol oppa” they thanked him and he nodded with a smile. “Hey!” Gongchan greeted them and he looked at their hand “Oh, let me help you” he took the plastic bag and the paper bag. “Thank you Gongchan oppa” they thanked him like Chanyeol “Sure, since you two are my baby sisters” he laughs and went to the kitchen. “Uhh, Yeon Ji, what’s in this paper bag?” Chanyeol and Gongchan asked. “Oh, umm, it’s clothes for us” Yeon Ji said. “I’ll take them in my room” Yeon Ji is about to take the two heavy paper bags but Chanyeol and Gongchan held them away. “We’ll take it, where’s your room?” They asked and Yeon Ji pointed it where. They walked up stairs and stopped when Yeon Ji said “Thank you oppa, you’re really nice” and then she walked in the kitchen. Chanyeol and Gongchan looked at each other and smile “Yeon Ji is so sweet” they said and they continue to walk to her room.

Yeon Ji is in the kitchen. She wrapped the apron around her waist but she can’t tie it when suddenly someone help her to tie and when she turned around it was Kai. “Can I help you?” he offered and Yeon Ji nodded “Thank you, I need help” Kai took the extra apron and tie it around his waist. “Do you know what happen to Baro?” Kai asked as he took the ingredients from the plastic bag. “No, what happen?” Yeon Ji looked at him. “He fainted” Kai simple said and Yeon Ji shocked “W-what did you say?” she asked, still shock. “Don’t worry Bunny, Jinyoung hyung said that he’s going to be fine” Kai smiles at Yeon Ji and she sigh in relief *he said Jinyoung ‘hyung’ and that’s mean Kai oppa and Jinyoung oppa is close now and the other meaning is EXO and B1A4 are starting to warm up* Yeon Ji smiles to herself and Kai noticed it. “Why are you smiling? Is it because of my hotness?” he teased and Yeon Ji playfully slapped his arm “I’m smiling because EXO oppa and B1A4 oppa are starting to be friends” Yeon Ji said and Kai smile. “You’re really cared about us, don’t you?” Yeon Ji nodded when suddenly Xiumin butted in “Enough talking, get to cook” he said and Kai smacked his head. “OW! I’m older than you Kai!” Xiumin pouted and walked out from the kitchen. “You don’t have to do that Kai oppa” Yeon Ji said and starting to prepare the foods on the table “But he just interrupts our conversation” Kai pouted like a little child. Yeon Ji chuckles and shook her head “Just help me with cooking Kai oppa, please?” Yeon Ji pleads and Kai nodded with a smile. *So, here I am with my future wife, funny, caring, sweet wife of mine. I don’t know why her mom chooses me to marry her when Suho or Kris hyung is better than me but then I’m glad to be her future husband* Kai thought and stare at the busy Yeon Ji. “Kai oppa, help me to whisk this egg yolk” Yeon Ji asked for help and Kai immediately help her. “Thank you” she said and Kai nodded.