Father

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji walked with Jiyeon and Jinyoung. “Gumawo, for saving me” Yeon Ji said to Jinyoung. Jinyoung nodded as he supports Yeon Ji to walk. Jiyeon took out her candies. She picks one candy and held it in front of Yeon Ji’s lips. Yeon Ji blinked and smile. She opens and Jiyeon pop the candy inside Yeon Ji’s mouth. “Sweet?” she asked.  Yeon Ji nodded. Jiyeon held the packet full of candies in front of Jinyoung. “Want some?” Jinyoung took one and eat it.

They reach Yeon Ji’s house. “I think you should go now” Yeon Ji removes her arm from Jinyoung. “No, I don’t want to see you hurt again” Jiyeon pouted. Jinyoung don’t know why. “I’ll accompany you inside” Jinyoung offered. Jiyeon nodded in agree but Yeon Ji shook her head. “No, you must go. My dad will beat you two. So please go” Jiyeon stubbornly shook her head. “I don’t want!” Yeon Ji doesn’t know what to do. “Please go. Just go!” she shouted. Jiyeon still in the same spot and doesn’t want to move an inch and Jinyoung just stood there. Before Yeon Ji want to plead them to go, Yeon Ji’s father came out of the house with a bottle of wine on his hand “What are you doing there! Hurry! You have to go to worked! I need the money!” He shouted. Yeon Ji walked slowly and bit her bottom lips to endure the pain. “Walk faster you !” Her dad walked to her and yanked her hair. “AAH! APPA!” she screams in pain. “I told you, I want the money!” he pulls her hair hard this time.

Seeing Yeon Ji hurt make Jiyeon want to kick her father’s but unfortunately she doesn’t have the strength. Jinyoung do want to do the same but he doesn’t want to interfere.

At last, after a few minutes beat up. Yeon Ji’s dad walked in his house and slammed the door. Jiyeon and Jinyoung ran to Yeon Ji. Jiyeon hugged her. “Just stay with me, Yeon Ji-ah” Yeon Ji shook her head and said “My father is the only family I have now”

“But he beat you, every morning, afternoon and even night!” Jiyeon hugged her tightly. “I should go now. I have works to do” Yeon Ji broke the hug. “Wait for me Jiyeon-ah… arasseo?” Yeon Ji gave her a small smile and a wink. Jiyeon nodded. Jiyeon and Jinyoung walked together. “Why is she like that?” Jinyoung asked Jiyeon. Jiyeon told the story about Jiyeon but kept the secrets she promised with Yeon Ji. “oh, that’s must be hurt” Jinyoung felt slightly guilty. “I must go to work now! Bye… and thanks!” Jiyeon waved at Jinyoung and ran off. Jinyoung walked back to his own house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“… and that’s all I can inform you ma’am” Jiyeon told everything about today to someone on the screen of her TV and that someone is Yeon Ji’s mother. “I must do something…” she said. “Jiyeon come back to above with me and I have an idea” Jiyeon nodded. “Sure ma’am”

“Again Jiyeon… just call me mother, okay?” Jiyeon nodded and the screen of her TV blackout. After that Jiyeon stood up from the couch and she breath in. In a flash, pair of wings appears on her back. She walked outside to see nothing but darkness and that she flew to above.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As soon as Jiyeon arrived, Yeon Ji’s mother greet her warmly. “Hello dear” she smiled. Jiyeon gave her a small smile back. “So, as I was saying… Yeon Ji needs angels” Yeon Ji mother suggested. Jiyeon nodded in agreement. “And I have to go back here right?” Jiyeon looked down just thinking she’ll leave Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji’s mother shook her head. “No, no. You’ll going to be her friend” she smiled to Jiyeon. Jiyeon’s eyes widened. “R-really?” Yeon Ji’s mother nodded. Jiyeon gave her a smile that said ‘Thank you’

“Okay, proceed to my plan” Yeon Ji’s mother explains it all. Jiyeon’s jaw dropped after Yeon Ji’s mother finished her explanation. “T-twelve angels?” Jiyeon gaped. “Yes and they can protect my precious Yeon Ji” Jiyeon nodded in understanding but she can’t believe Yeon Ji’s mother sent 12 angels. *Oh my god, Yeon Ji will be surprise!*