"Umma... get some rest, please?"

My 12 angels

 

“Umma, Zi Zun just smacks my head!!” the little Yeon Seok ran to Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji chuckles. She can’t imagine she just give birth to fourteen children, to be honest, Baek Eon is the last child she could give birth. She’s now is in her 30’s still her beauty never fail to catch the people’s attention. She’s now officially married to twelve men that she loves very much. Then there’s come fourteen children whom she cared so much.

Yeon Ji bent down and looks straight to Yeon Seok’s little cute eyes “what is it dear?” she asked and gives her a motherly smile. Yeon Seok looked at her tired mother and then shook her head “but you said something about Zi Zun, why him? Is he hurting you again?” she asked, slightly confused when her own daughter lie at her.

“Umm, Zi Zun just… umm, he just teaches me martial art, that’s all, umma get a rest, arasseo?” Yeon Seok plants a wet kiss on Yeon Ji’s left cheek and ran to get her ‘revenge’ on her ‘lovely’ half brother. Yeon Ji giggles at their cuteness. The time suddenly froze and the entire house is white covered with frost. Yeon Ji smiles to herself and sigh. *Here’s come the big blast* Yeon Ji looked at the upstairs level from the kitchen. She then saw Tao and Xiumin ran down the stairs and then ran towards their kids. Yeon Ji silently chuckles when Tao scolded his own child but then soften when Zi Zun gives aegyo. Yeon Seok gave a reason and Xiumin scolded Tao and Tao just rolled his eyes. *Aigoo, my family…*

“What are you thinking babe?” Luhan suddenly hugged Yeon Ji from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder “am I so hard on you?” Luhan smirk and Yeon Ji blushed “Oppa… no… not so hard” he mimic her voice during their *ehem ehem* Yeon Ji’s face now turned into a bright tomato.

“Appa, why are you so hard on umma?” a squeaky voice came from behind. Yeon Ji and Luhan turned around slowly and saw her eleven years old; Xi Han “don’t hurt umma, appa. Umma is tired for having twelve husbands and fourteen kids” Xi Han hugged Yeon Ji’s arm and pouted at Luhan “appa, you’re a Meanie” then, whack! Luhan smack his head and Xi Han frown “told you, umma, don’t worried your lovely man son is here” Yeon Ji laughs at his silliness and Luhan pouted, the sign of defeat “appa, don’t pout, you look like an ahjusshi” his son remark, that’s it Luhan can’t take it no more.


“Come here you mini-like me!” Luhan chase Han and Han ran out from the kitchen. Of course, Han is the fastest since he’s young and Luhan, old baby face ahjusshi is so slow. Yeon Ji shook her head again and proceeds to gathering the ingredients she wants to cook.

“We’re back!” Kai and Sehun called immediately, the twins and Hun Ji ran to greet their father. “Where’s your umma?” Kai and Sehun asked, Jong Ji and Yeon In pulled the both of Kai’s arms and dragged him to the kitchen. Hun Ji did the same at her father.

“Appa, please tell umma to rest, she’s been cooking for us in hours, she might have cold or fever if she goes on” Jong Ji plead his appa and Kai’s face change into a worried face.

“And umma also have to take care of Baek Eon, she also need to wash Chan Ji, appa, please tell umma to rest, I’m sad” Hun Ji is now in a verge of crying. Sehun hugged his daughter and nodded his head. He looks at Kai and them both approaches Yeon Ji.

“Oh, annyeong, Kai oppa, Sehun oppa, how’s the dance class going? Do you guys teaching Hip Hop now?” Yeon Ji asked as she stir the soup in the pot “and what about that Jaemin guy, is he okay? I heard he almost broke his leg during practice; please don’t be harsh on the kids, arasseo?” Yeon Ji looked up and saw the two worried faces. She tilts her head and stop stirring “please answer me” she said.

“Yeon Ji, please take some rest first, we’ll take care of here” Kai finally said as he untie the apron around his wife’s waist “the kids are worried about you, you know, they even plead us to stop you” he said and Yeon Ji sigh.

“But, you just came back from work” Yeon Ji pouted and then out of nowhere Suho and his son came in. Yeon Ji smile and pinches her son’s cheek “annyeong, how’s your school Joon Eon?” she asked, forgetting Kai’s words. Joon Eon smiles at his mother and hug her. “Oh, welcome home” she chuckles.

“Umma, take some rest, appa and I are going to cook, appa is going to teach me how to make your favorite food, now please, take some rest” her son, Joon Eon plead also. At last, Yeon Ji gave up. She sighs and stood up. Wu Lin and Wu Lan just came in the kitchen.

“Finally, umma can rest, we’ll take you to your room umma” they said together earning a sweet smile from their mother. Yeon Ji nodded and both Lin and Lan took their mother’s hand. By then, they flew up to the third level. (Yeah, their house has three level, kitchen, living room, extra bathroom and guest room and also the playroom is in the level one, the second level is where their kids sleeping, the third level is where angels and Yeon Ji sleeps)

“You never get tired of flying, huh?” Yeon Ji chuckles and ruffled their hairs. Lin and Lan smile at their mother and both plants a wet kiss on both of their cheeks. Yeon Ji giggles and thanked them. Then, both Yeon Ji and Kris’s son and daughter flew back at the kitchen to help Suho and his son. Yeon Ji sighs again and went to her bedroom to get a nice nap.

“Auntie Jiyeon!” Yeon Dae greet Jiyeon “and uncle Jinyoung, why are you guys here? Umma is taking her rest, poor umma, but daddies are awake, come on in” Yeon Dae gestured them to come in and Jiyeon smile. She and Jinyoung went inside and behind them is a girl.

“Ji Gyeong, you’re here!” Yeon In ran to her and gives her a hug. Yeon In and Ji Gyeong are best friends like Yeon Ji and Jiyeon. Ji Gyeong hugged her back and smile.

“I told you to call me Rian, Yeon In” Ji Gyeong gives her a look and Yeon In chuckles. “You’ll always be my Ji Gyeong, Jung Ji Gyeong” Yeon In stuck her tongue out to Ji Gyeong and Ji Gyeong chuckles. “Oh yeah, you forget your book here, I’ll take them, come one and sketch some dresses with me up in my room” Ji Gyeong nodded and follow Yeon In.

“Kai…” Jiyeon said as she sit down on the couch “We’re going to the Lotte world tomorrow, want to come?” she asked, Kai looked at her and nodded his head “good, because I miss that all day”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -

Boring? Cute? Funny? I’ll try to improve, and the next chapter will be… LOTTE WORLD, WOHOO!  And the other kids will be up, ho ho ho, I can’t wait.