Together

My 12 angels

 

It’s been a week now. No sign of Jiyeon and the other nine angels. Yeon Ji sighs and crossed the day on the calendar. A tear rolled down her red cheek and her nose is turning red. She missed Jiyeon, Kris, Suho, Xiumin, D.O, Chen, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao and especially Sehun. She missed them so much that she cried every night, even though it’s just been a week but she thought that she just lost the most important people in her whole life.

Kai knock her door but no respond. He decided to just go in. He was surprise when he saw Yeon Ji staring at the calendar and crying. He softened and approaches her slowly. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist from the back. Yeon Ji froze at the touch. She turned around and saw Kai’s handsome face. “Oh, Kai oppa” she forced a smile and Kai weakly smile back.

“You know, you don’t have to shed more tears for them, I’m sure they’ll return, I’m sure” he whispered behind Yeon Ji’s ears and his hot breath make her feel the electricity. “You might not hear us when we sang you the lullaby by Luhan and Baekhyun and I just want to say this long and meaningful” Yeon Ji turned round and was facing Kai. Kai looked at her eyes directly and softly smile

“Kim Yeon Ji, I’m your angel, my hyungs and Sehun is your angel, and the twelve of us are your angel. Please, I promised Sehun to protect you and not letting you cry. You didn’t know, Sehun is willing to help Jiyeon to help you smile again. He cried before he go, he was hurt to let you go but because of he’s one of the most powerful, he joined the hyungs… and Yeon Ji, you remember the lyric and the song both Luhan and Baekhyun sang, right?” Kai looked at her and she nodded slowly “That’s right; they wrote the song at the above on their free time, we were waiting for a human needed our help, so, Luhan hyung and Baekhyun hyung prepared the song for the person who needed them, they wrote it with their heart. They knew that the person they’ll protect will smile, laugh, mad and cry. We’ll protect you, Yeon Ji. With our love with you, I know you don’t love the cheesiness but you have to accept it because the words are meaningful, just for you” he smile and Yeon Ji stopped sobbing. Instead of smile back, she hugged Kai and whispered “Kai oppa, thank you” Kai smile even wider and patted her back.

“He’s right Yeon Ji, we’re going to protect you while the others are gone” a voice said at the door. Kai and Yeon Ji turned around and saw Luhan and Baekhyun approaching them. “So, smile, Yeon Ji, we really missed your sweet, beautiful and angelic smile” Luhan pouted and Yeon Ji chuckles “that’s it, smile” Luhan hugged her and Baekhyun joined in, Kai also joined the hug.

Someone tap Luhan back and it was Jinyoung. “Can we hug Yeon Ji, too? You know, Yeon Ji is ours too” Luhan rolled his eyes but smile. All of them form and group hug and Yeon Ji feels warm inside. *Oppas, Jiyeon, umma, I’m glad they’re here but please come back soon, I miss ALL of you and what I mean is, the time we spent all together* Yeon Ji thought and closed her eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Its normal school day, no Sehun and Tao’s aegyo, no caring Jiyeon, no angels being by her side but… three angels ARE by her side and five friends who care about her is also with her. She smile and went to her locker. She picked her books and went in her class. “Bye bye, oppas” Yeon Ji beamed and waved at B1A4. B1A4 waved at her also. Luhan and Baekhyun secretly kissed her forehead and waved her good bye. Kai and Yeon Ji went in their class and sat at their usual sit. Now, Kai is sitting beside Yeon Ji and the other side of Yeon Ji is still empty, for Jiyeon.

- - - - FAST FOREWARD - - - -

Yeon Ji pay more focus on learning and Kai is also too. The teacher called her in front and solves the mathematics question. As always, she knew the answer, the whole class clapped and some of the boys whistle. Yeon Ji bow and went to her sit. Kai smile at her and gave her two thumbs up. Yeon Ji blushed and nodded.

- - - - - - - - - -

The bell rang and it’s time for launch. Yeon Ji came back to her locker and when she opens the locker, a flower fell out and she picked it up. Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun are there beside her. *Why is someone giving me a flower* she then search for a clue inside her locker but find none. She thought for a while and thinks, something snapped in her mind *Garden? Maybe someone confess to me? Well, I don’t want that someone hurt, better go* Yeon Ji told Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun that they’ll eat at the garden and they agree.

As they went to the garden, only four of them since B1A4 had a club meeting and also principle meeting, they saw something familiar, no, it’s someone. Ten figures are standing there and one of them had a long brownish hair. One of them cupped his mouth and scream “BABY BUNNY, WE’RE BACK!!” he scream and Yeon Ji quickly recognize the voice. Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun were shocked. The four of them drop everything they carry and ran to the figures.

Sehun opened his arms and Yeon Ji went to him and hugged him. Jiyeon chuckles and open her arms too. “Don’t you miss me?” Jiyeon pouted and Yeon Ji froze. “Here, come hug me” Jiyeon walked toward her and wrapped her arms around Yeon Ji. “I miss you, chingu” she whisper “I’m sorry for the act at the trip, but believe me, that’s not me, that’s the stupid devil that make angels jealous easily when they fell in love, Yeon Ji, please forgive me?” Jiyeon plead and Yeon Ji chuckles.

“Of course, you’re my unnie, my best friend and most importantly my FIRST angel” Yeon Ji hugged her back “no matter it’s you or the devil, I will always forgive you because deep inside, you’re my friend, unnie” she said, between her sob.

“Group hug, again?” Jinyoung suddenly appears from nowhere with the other B1A4 “Annyeong, yeoja chingu” Jinyoung smile and hugged both Jiyeon and Yeon Ji, soon the angels and B1A4 form a HUGE group hug. *Now this is together* Yeon JI thought and smile as she feels warm in her heart.