The three maknae

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji entered the class and got greeted by the glares she receives. “We’ll meet at launch, okay?” Jinyoung said. She just nodded. Yeon Ji walked in the class with her head lowered. One of the girls whispered how ugly she is and one of the boys threw paper ball to her. Yeon Ji arrived at her sit. Her sit is at the middle row. The tables are paired in three. Only Jiyeon sat with her.

After few minutes, the teacher came with Jiyeon, Kai, Sehun and Tao following behind. The girls squeal and clapped. “Okay, class this are our new students” the teacher said to them but the girls ignore him and just kept gazing at the three maknae. Jiyeon walked to her sit beside Yeon Ji, “Hello!” she greets. Yeon Ji reply with a smile and a wave. Jiyeon sat beside her. Yeon Ji whisper “How is it going?” she asked. Jiyeon smile and said “Not to worry, the principle approve” Yeon Ji sigh.

“Okay, please introduce yourself” the teacher instruct. “Hello! I’m Sehun!”

“I’m Kai”

 “And I’m Tao!” The girls swoon by their cuteness. “Thank you now, please take your sit” The girls patted their sit beside them. Kai, Sehun and Tao ran to the sit beside Yeon Ji. “Can I sit here?!” They asked in unison. Yeon Ji blinked at them while Jiyeon chuckle at their cuteness. The girls gaped and said “Why are they fighting the seat beside her?!”

“Umm, you can but there’s only one chair so, I think just one of you can” Yeon Ji answered for them. “Then I’m the one who arrive first, I’ll sit beside Yeon Ji!” Sehun pulled out the chair but been stopped by Kai. “No! I am the first!” Kai shove Sehun and pulled out the chair but the seat taken by Tao. “Nu-uh, you’re not stealing the sit beside my Yeon Ji!” Kai tried to make Tao stand up from the seat but Tao stubbornly stayed. The teacher can’t do anything but stare at them.

“Guys, behave” Jiyeon said to them. “But I want to sit with Yeon Ji!” Sehun whine and Yeon Ji chuckle at him. “Oh! I made her smile so I can sit beside her! Hey panda, move!” Sehun tried shoo Tao but Tao just remained on his seat.

The girls sitting on the back asked them “Hey, cute guy. Sit with us” she flap her long fake eyelashes to Kai and Sehun. The both of them gave the girls a look in disgust. “Sorry cake face, I only want to sit beside Yeon Ji” Kai said to them. The girls can’t believe what he just said. “E-excuse me?” she said. “Maybe you just take out some of the ‘cream’ on your face then we can sit beside you” Sehun said to them.

“Aah, guys. Stop please” Yeon Ji looked at them. “How about I just move with Jiyeon and the three of you can sit together?”

“NO! DON’T!” they yelled and it makes Yeon Ji back away a little. “We just sit behind you” Sehun smiled. “Hey cake face move” the girl didn’t move an inch. “Move or I’ll make you move” Kai smirked. The girl became scared and packs their things moving somewhere. “Sehun, sit with me” Sehun nodded. Tao punch the air and said “Yeah, I got the sit beside Yeon Ji!” Sehun and Kai rolled their eyes. “Cheater”

“Okay, that’s enough of a drama, everyone turn on page 45” the teacher turn his back to the students and write the notes. Yeon Ji copy the note but her focus been distract by Tao. He whisper to her “Hey, hey. How about I stop the time and we can play rock-paper-scissor!” he smiled. “Aah, Tao… right? I’m sorry but I have to focus this, let’s just play later, is that okay?” she turned her attention to the board again. Tao pouted *But I want to play with you*

- - - - - - - - Yeon Ji has a hard time to focus because Tao kept complaining that he wants to play with her, at last, Yeon Ji gave up and silently play with Tao. She seems so happy to play with him. He does aegyo if he loses - - - - - - - -

The school’s bell rang and it’s time for launch. “Yeon Ji, meet up at the same place?” Jiyeon asked. Yeon Ji nodded, “Yeah, sure. I’ll meet you up later; I have to use the restroom now” Jiyeon give her a thumb up and wink “I’ll wait for you buddy!” Yeon Ji laughs but stopped when the girls in her classroom shot her a glare. Yeon Ji gulped. “I’m coming with you!” Kai rest his arm on Yeon Ji’s shoulder. “No, it’s my turn now” Sehun pouted like a little child. “How about you three go with Yeon Ji?” Jiyeon suggested. The three of them nodded with a smile. “Okay, Yeon Ji. I’ll wait with…. Jinyoung, is that okay?” Jiyeon asked while playing her fingers. Yeon Ji chuckles “Okay, you can besides I have to thank him again” Jiyeon nodded and left.

Yeon Ji is done using the restroom. She walked out to find the three maknae playing rock-paper-scissor. Yeon Ji chuckles and thought *How can an angel be this cute?* again she chuckles but froze when she heard the familiar voice.

“Why are you chuckling, nerd ” she turns around to find Ye Jin and the twins. “I heard that you have hot friends there” she said with a smirk. Yeon Ji back away and she are hoping that Kai, Sehun and Tao didn’t see her. Ye Jin grabbed her color and said “But poor you, no one believes that they’re your old friends because they hotter than you” she’s about to slapped her but a hand held her wrist. “Don’t you dare touch her” Kai said with his cold voice. She turns around and gasped by his handsome face. “What so important about her?” she bravely asked him. Again a cold voice answer her from behind Kai “What so important? She’s important” Sehun gave her a death glare. “Ugh, I hate cake face” Tao pretend that he want to puke. Ye Jin and the twins stare at them with wide eyes “But, oppa… she’s a nerd, you’re a hot guy. You don’t match with this -”

“Say once more or I’ll break your neck and don’t you dare oppa me, you don’t deserve to call me that” Kai tighten his grip on her wrist. Ye Jin wince at the pain. Yeon Ji notice it and grab Kai’s hand “Please, stop. Kaja, Jiyeon and the others are waiting” Yeon Ji dragged him with Sehun and Tao following them.

Kai’s expression softens when she holds his hand. “Hey look guys, Yeon Ji held my hand!” he excitedly said to Tao and Sehun who are jealous. “Yeon Ji-ah, hold my hand too? Buing buing~” he does the aegyo to her. “No, hold me! Buing buing~” Sehun does the aegyo too. Yeon Ji immediately realest Kai’s hand from her grip and she can feel the heat on her cheek. “Aww, you guys just ruin m moment with Yeon Ji” Kai pouted. Yeon Ji, Kai, Sehun and Tao finally arrive at the rooftop and they’ve been greeted by ten angels and one human being, Jinyoung.