Devil

My 12 angels

 

Jinyoung got home after Yeon Ji came. Jinyoung sigh in relief when he saw Yeon Ji approaching him. She lowered her head and apologize him. Jinyoung didn’t think twice and hugged her. “You don’t know how worried I was” he whispered and Yeon Ji nodded “I was sick worried about you” he release Yeon Ji and stares at her two eyes but been disturb by Jiyeon. Jiyeon ‘accidently’ bump Yeon Ji and caused Yeon Ji fall. Jinyoung stares at Jiyeon in disbelief. “What the- Jiyeon-ah, why do you do that?”

“I want a hug too” she pouted and glare at Yeon Ji. Kai and Baekhyun help Yeon Ji up and shot Jiyeon a look. Jiyeon rolled her eyes and hugged Jinyoung’s arm. “Don’t ever touch my man” she smirks.

Kai and Baekhyun looked at each other in wide eyes. *She got it* they both thought. Yeon Ji hides behind Kai and Baekhyun. She was afraid by her ‘new’ unnie. She was frightened by her glare. Jiyeon never hurt Yeon Ji but this is the first time.

Jinyoung looked at Jiyeon, confused. “Why are you acting like this Jiyeon-ah? Why do you bump Yeon Ji? She might break her ankle you know” Jiyeon hugged Jinyoung’s arm tighter and looked up at him.

“She hugged you, oppa. She touches you” Jiyeon said with her fake sob. Jinyoung couldn’t believe that she hurt Yeon Ji because of him. Jinyoung carefully let go of her grips.

“No, this is not Jiyeon I fell in love, you’re different” with that he came to Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji step back. “Yeon Ji, it’s okay” Jinyoung assure her and Yeon JI stopped. “Are you okay?” he asked and Yeon Ji nodded. Jinyoung turned to Kai and asked him what’s wrong with Jiyeon.

“I’ll ask our leader, I think she might got it” Kai said and looked at Yeon Ji, worriedly. “In the mean time, don’t close to Yeon Ji, Jiyeon going to hurt her” he said and Jinyoung sadly nodded. To Jinyoung, Yeon Ji is like his own little sister. She’s the one who encourage him to make the confession and she’s the one who’s the reason he met Jiyeon. He was angry because Jiyeon pushed her and confused why Jiyeon acted like that.

Kai called Sehun and Tao. He asked them to bring to their leader and they did as told. Jiyeon glared at Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji hides behind Baekhyun. Baekhyun noticed her presence and felt sad at her. He turned to her and them face to face. He let out a sigh first and gave a quick peck on her lips. Yeon Ji blinked for a second then she stares at Baekhyun. Baekhyun cleared his throat and held out his hand.

“I told you, I’m your light. I’ll shine your darkness and don’t be sad, we’re here for you Yeon Ji-ah, my sweet Candy” he smiled and Yeon Ji cracked a smile from her sadness. “There, we all love your smile Yeon Ji-ah, no matter the situation is hard, we’re always with you, by your side” he rested his forehead on hers and closed his eyes and lean in Yeon Ji closed her eyes also and waited.

“Hey, have you guys- Oh, hehee, mianhae” Xiumin disturb their about kiss and Baekhyun gritted his teeth. “I guess I have to run!” Xiumin ran and Baekhyun stood up straight. Yeon Ji chuckles at Baekhyun’s disappointed face and he pouted.

“Xiumin you blocker” he pouted and looked at Yeon Ji who’s now smiling. Baekhyun also smile and plant a sweet kiss on her cheeks. “Smile a lot Yeon Ji” he said and Yeon Ji blushed.

“I think she have the devil jealousy, that’s not Jiyeon you knew now, that’s the devil” the woman on the screen said...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mianhae, cliff hanger again, and if you want to know the next chapter here some clues:

“, get out!”

“I’m not going to hurt her, she’s innocent” he spat and walked away.

“No, unnie, NO!!”