Jealous

My 12 angels

 

The nineteen of them took the ice creams that Jiyeon and Jinyoung bought and all of them sat together in the living room. “So, who’s going to go to the trip?” Jinyoung asked and all hands raise to the air. “Why do you keep on asking about the trip?” Jiyeon asked. Jinyoung slightly blushed and fake a cough “I just want to make sure, that’s all” he shrugged but EXO, B1A4 and Yeon Ji giggles silently. “Okay, what will you do when you’re in the trip?” CNU asked one by one they answered.

“I want to play water gun with Gongchan”

“I’ll play with Sandeul”

“I’ll hanging out with you guys”

“CNU will follow us wherever we go even in the toilet” Jinyoung joked and CNU glare at him.

“We’ll stick with Yeon Ji!” the EXO shouted and B1A4 looked at them and they shrugged. “We want to be with Yeon Ji” Yeon Ji smiles and blushed a bit. Baro rolled his eyes and said “Even in the toilet?” Xiumin answered for him “If she let us” he smirked and all of them laugh and Yeon Ji’s face reddened. Baro gritted his teeth. *If I lost my control now, I’ll lose to this battle for Yeon Ji. I’ll come down for Yeon Ji* he exhale and inhale deeply to calm him down. “Oh” Yeon Ji stood up and so do the EXO and Baro. “I forgot to give you guys some clothes that I bought with Jiyeon unnie, be right back” she ran up stair and EXO also Baro sat back down.

Finally, Yeon Ji came down with two heavy paper bags. “Here, EXO oppa and B1A4 oppa’s clothes. I bought for EXO oppa while unnie bought for B1A4 oppa” she smiled and took out some clothes. “You don’t have to” Jinyoung looked at Jiyeon. “I- I have to, for the trip” Jinyoung smile at her and stole another peck on her cheek “You’re as sweet as Yeon Ji” Jiyeon looked away blushing while Jinyoung chuckles. “Here, you go, Kris oppa, Suho oppa, Xiumin oppa, Luhan oppa, D.O oppa, Lay oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Tao oppa, Sehun oppa and Kai oppa” Yeon Ji said as she hand out a lot of clothes for them. “Here are for, Jinyoung oppa, CNU, Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul” Jiyeon also hand out the clothes she bought for them. Gongchan took the clothes from her hand and said “Why do you call Jinyoung oppa and not us” Jiyeon didn’t answer but just blushed. Gongchan smile and patted her head “Aish, I wish I’m in love” he pouted and that make Jiyeon more blushing.

The time goes by fast and B1A4 started to yawn “I guess we have to go now” Jinyoung called for his friends and they followed him. “I guess we have to see us tomorrow” Jinyoung waves and walked out. Jiyeon waves back and closed the door. She sigh and thought *Why is he kissing my cheeks but not confessing* she pouted and called for the others. “We have to go” she said and they groaned “But you said we can take turn” Chanyeol remind her “Oh, yeah. Yeon Ji, you don’t mind we switch? The guys sleeping in my house complaining that they want to sleep with you and what I mean sleep with you are they sleeping in separate room” Jiyeon glared at them and Yeon Ji chuckles. She nodded and they cheered. “But what about us, Jiyeon-ah?” Luhan, Baekhyun, Lay, Sehun, Tao and Kai asked. “You’re sleeping in my house” They pouted but to be fair they agree “Bye, Yeon Ji and take care of the boys, they snore too loud that can be hear by neighbor” she joked and the six guys whose staying in Yeon Ji’s house glare at her. “Okay, bye!” Yeon Ji waved and closed the door. She went to her room while Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, Xiumin, D.O and Chen went to the guest room.

“Are you sure you let your future wife stay with your friends?” Jiyeon worriedly asked Kai and Kai smile. “Of course, I’m sure. She’ll be alright” For some reason, Lay, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao and Sehun’s heart stabbed by a knife when hearing Jiyeon said ‘your future wife’ Kai noticed it and smile even wider *I never thought they get jealous that easily* Kai thought again when he hurt Gongchan’s wrist because he’s jealous Gongchan patted Yeon Ji’s head *I think I’m jealous easily too* he chuckles and Jiyeon looked at him, confused. “Why are you chuckling about?” she asked. “Oh, nothing” *But on the fact that the 12 angels fell in love with a special person that they should protect and one of the angel got arranged married with that special person and that angel is me. The special person is Yeon Ji. The 12 angels are EXO, us. Yeon Ji is so sweet, lovely, caring, innocent, nice, kind, pretty, cute, beautiful and that’s the reason why all of the angels fell in love with her*