Confession

My 12 angels

 

Jiyeon and Jinyoung broke the hug and awkwardly looked at each other. “Umm, Jiyeon… I just want to know…” Jinyoung rubbed the back of his neck and bit his bottom lips. “I know, me and you just knew each other for just like weeks or so but I- Uhh, well… you’re different from other girls… like Yeon Ji but my… h-heart… err” Jinyoung played his finger and looked at the ground. Jiyeon waited and bit her lips from preventing her to smile widely. “I- Uhh, do you come at the trip?” he looked at Jiyeon and Jiyeon’s face fell. “You know… the trip that arranged by school-” Jinyoung stopped when he heard Xiumin and Gongchan shouted “JUST CONFESS HER ALREADY, WE’RE HUNGRY!! OW, hyung!” Kris and CNU slapped their head and closed their eyes to calm down. “Shut up and sit” they hissed. Yeon Ji chuckles at the pouting boys.

Jinyoung looked at Jiyeon one last time and this time he held out his hand for her. “Come on, it’s late. We should go to class” he said and the last second the bell rang. Jiyeon’s heart sank to the bottom but she gladly took his hand. Jiyeon smiles and said “Anyway, your question earlier, yes, I’m going with Yeon Ji” Jinyoung smiles and nodded. *Then it should be easy to confess to you at the trip* Jinyoung thought.

Jinyoung and Jiyeon walked over to EXO, B1A4 and Yeon Ji. “Come, let’s go to the class” Jinyoung said and still holding Jiyeon’s hand. All of them nodded when suddenly Tao said “Why don’t you just-“but he stopped when Yeon Ji’s hand covered his mouth. Jinyoung and Jiyeon looked at them and Yeon Ji just shook her head “What Tao oppa mean is why don’t we just hang out at my house later” Yeon Ji lied but she don’t have no choice. “Hey, that’s a great idea. After school, we all hanging out at Yeon Ji’s house” Sandeul patted her head and walked with the others. Yeon Ji sighs in relief when Jiyeon and Jinyoung continue to walk. She uncovered Tao’s mouth and looked at him “Tao oppa, don’t just said that. Jinyoung oppa will be embarrassed” she said and Tao nodded. “Panda, are you a cupid or something?” Tao chuckles and pinches your cheek “but I know you’re my panda and that won’t change anything” Yeon Ji blushed but smiles “Thanks Tao oppa, let’s go catch them up” Yeon Ji walked to the rest with Tao.

The nineteen of them walked in their class and listen to their teacher’s boring lecture. Yeon Ji noticed that Jiyeon is not paying attention and she knew what that is all about. She whispered Jiyeon “Hey, you’re okay? I know you have a crush toward Jinyoung oppa but I think he want to confess to you in the trip, yeah maybe because I heard the trip is at the famous beach in Seoul. It’s really romantic at night time…” Jiyeon looked at Yeon Ji, confused. “What are you? A cupid, maybe? My Yeon Ji is a cupid?” Jiyeon cupped her face and smiles “Yes…” she whispered “I do like Jinyoung oppa, and I love him to confess to me… I hope your prediction is right” Jiyeon smiles again and let go of Yeon Ji. “Yeon Ji, you are my best friend, you can make me smile when I’m a little down” Jiyeon turned to Yeon Ji and winks. Yeon Ji giggles and continues to listen the teacher’s lecture. *Jiyeon… Park Jiyeon, my first best friend and my first… angel and this is the time I want to pay back of what you did to me. You care for me, you there for me when I’m hurt. This time, I’ll care for you and I’ll be there for you. I’ll support you like you supported me, fighting on your love life Jiyeon unnie!* Yeon Ji giggles one last time and proceeds to the lesson.

The lesson finished and it’s time for them to go home. Yeon Ji, Jiyeon, Tao, Kai and Sehun walked out from the building and saw the EXO and B1A4 are already waiting for them. “Party at your house?” Gongchan wiggles his eyebrows to Yeon Ji. “Aah, yeah. Umm, you guys can go to my house, I’ll buy some groceries and some other things with Jiyeon unnie, so since EXO oppa knew where my house is you can go with them. I hope you don’t burn the house” Yeon Ji joke and laughs. “Are you sure?” Jiyeon asked while walking away. “I’m sure, because I want them to get along” Yeon Ji whispered and looked back at them who’s walking the path where her house and Jiyeon’s located. “What do you mean? They’re close enough” Jiyeon said, slightly confused. “I just realize that they’re comfortable when me and you are with them but when we’re gone they’re gone back to be a stranger” Yeon Ji explain and Jiyeon smiles “Yeon Ji, I’m so proud of you. You’re mother is so proud of you. We’re so proud of you” Jiyeon said as she hugged Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji gladly hugged her back and said “Because the eighteen of you becoming the part of my life, I just want to get together, like a family. That’s why I want EXO and B1A4 to know each other well and Jiyeon unnie can be the umma while Jinyoung oppa can be the appa!” Yeon Ji cheered and Jiyeon playfully slapped her hand and Yeon Ji pouted. “Aish, this girl with her wild imagination” Jiyeon said with a serious face but then broke down with a laughter. Yeon Ji blinked at first but just joined the laughter.