A new room mate. A new hairstyle. (Part one)

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to --lemonswirls for my lovely picture! WooHoo!

My Laptop is working again! Woop!Woop! I am sooo Happy again!

------------------------------------------------------------

MINHO'S POV

I threw my suitcase on my bed, five days left before school starts, five days left to search for Mi Yeon. I don't why I bother with her, she's just a girl and I've only met her once; but she makes my heart beat fast and she has the most beautiful eyes. Urgh what am I saying?!?!?! I don't even know her!

KnockKnockKnock

'Come in.'

' Ah, Choi Minho. May I speak with you for a moment please?' I turned around and saw the headmaster, he was was wearing a dark navy suit, with a sky blue shirt, yellow tie and BIG round glasses.

'Umm...Sure.'

'You will of noticed that there is an extra bed in your room...' I turn around and see another bed, when did that get here? 'So because you were the only one left with space for another person that's why I put him in here with you, I hope you will treat him nicely Choi Minho.' What a room mate?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Everyone knows I HATE having a room mate! 1,2,3...9,10. Ok I'm calm now.

'Yes, sir. What did you say his name was again?'

'Mi Jonghun, he's the same age as you. Hopefully you'll get along.' With that, he walked out of the room leaving the door wide open. Taemin and Jonghyun came into the room.

'Another bed! How come you didn't tell me you were getting a room mate? Do you not trust me?' Taemin was about to start whining.

'He only just found out, now sop complaing' Jonghyun cut him off. 'Yeh so we came to tell you we're going shopping with Key and we were wondering wether you want to come or not.'

'Ok, let's go!' I grabbed my jacket and shut the bedroom door, we headed for the shopping centre. ' Is Onew coming to?'

'No he's too busy eating chicken.' Key replied with a sigh, he looked really excited, he loves to go shopping. I saw Taemin looking at an ice-cream stand so I went with him to get one. Taemin got Banana flavour and I got Rocky Road. Yum!

I was so happy, I looked at myself in the reflection of the glass and I saw a familiar face...

 

Just want to say Thank You for waiting for me to update! I love you guys! Thanks for the support!