Lost and Found

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

Hotel room

MI YEON'S POV

I jumped in the shower for a quick wash, whenever I have problems I always have a shower because it seems to wash my worries away with the dirt. I won't see those boys again so it doesn't matter if they saw the bruises on my arm, I just hope they don't report it. I dried my hair and I lay on the bed *sigh* that Jonghyun was arrogant but there was something about him that made me like him. Alot.

RingRingRing

I looked at my phone ringing 'Unknown', cautiously I opened it.

'Annyeong?'

'Hello. Is this Mi Yeon? I am the principal of Incheon school.'

'Ah yes, how do you do?'

'I'm good thank you, I just wanted to let you know that you are accepted into our school and that you can start in two days. I'll see you there' With that he hung up. Yes if your wondering I've moved school so my mum and so called father won't find me, luckily it you don't need to wear uniform so I won't waste any money on new clothes.

RingRingRing

Maybe the principal forgot something.

'Annyeong?'

'You are one cheaky madamn. How dare you leave us after all we've done for you! Your coming home right this instant!' It was Park Soohyun. How can this be happening?

'Bwo?!?!?!'

'You heard me! How dare you leave a note like that to your mother you are going to punished. Hahaha.' I knew what he would do to me. Time to run.

'No matter how hard the wind howls, the mountain will not bow down to it. My father, my real father told me this and he's right. You will never catch me.' My voice broke at the last sentence and I heard him laugh, I hung up and packed my suitcase. Soon I was running out the door. I went to the receptionist and payed.

'Thank you for letting me stay here, if anyone asks if I'm still here, please tell them I went to Busan.'

'Busan? That's two days away.' She looked puzzled but I gave her a smile.

'Ok whatever you say. Bye.'

I ran off not knowing where to go, but something told me to go to the park where I first encountered Jonghyun and Taemin. When I got to the park it was completely empty, I found and old small building and I snook in. I put my coat on and huddled in the corner; I cried for a while before dropping off to sleep, where the nightmares begin.

 

Sorry if this chapter isn't very good, I did it in a rush :D xxx