If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be in this awkward situation right now.

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON’S POV

Taemin walks towards me, he smiles at me but somehow I feel uneasy about the smile he’s giving me. 

‘Noona is so pretty today! Noona is dressed as a boy today! Noona!’

I look at him in surprise, I don’t know what to do, the last time I was around someone who was drunk it didn’t turn out well. I look at Minho who is just as confused as I am. I suddenly feel Taemin’s hand on mine.

‘Noona be mine, be mine forever.’ What did he just say? He wants me to be his? Forever?

‘Taemin, you’re drunk, sit down.’

‘Shut up Minho! Just because you’ve been in more fights than me doesn’t mean you get to boss me around.’

‘Taemin, I said sit down because I don’t want you to get hurt.’

‘You don’t want me to get hurt? What happened to the Minho who used to fight back?’

‘He’s gone.’

‘Noona is so pretty! Noona is dressed as a boy today! Noona!’

His mood changes in a flash. He comes towards me and gives me hug, he kisses me on the cheek and I can feel myself blush. His hands are on my waist and I can feel one of his hands travelling up my back; this seems all too similar. Memories come flooding back and I can feel my eyes sting; I really don’t want to cry again, I look at Minho pleading him for help. Minho comes over and shoves Taemin away. Taemin sits on the floor and starts to hum to random things, I look at the clock. Only ten minutes and then we can leave, I start pacing up and down the room trying to calm my heart down. Minho just stands in front of Taemin making sure that he doesn’t do anything. I look at the clock, five minutes and then we can go. Taemin stands up and starts laughing hysterically, he starts dancing to random things. The bell suddenly rings and me and Minho drag Taemin out of the room, we take him to his room where we find Onew, Jonghyun and Key.

‘My baby! What happened to him?’ Key jumps up and runs over.

‘He’s drunk’

‘Taemin! Taemin!’ Onew shouts’ suddenly looking up from his chicken, he runs over and takes Taemin into his arms.

‘Let go of me you chicken maniac!’ Taemin screams in frustration and starts to wriggle. He manages to break free.

‘Noona do you want to know about Minho’s past?’ Taemin starts to jump up and down like a three year old on a sugar rush.

‘Taemin calm down, you’re drunk.’ Jonghyun comes over and pats Taemin on the shoulder.

‘Taemin, what about Minho’s past?’ I ask him curiously, but before he could tell me, Minho pokes him in the back of his neck and he falls unconscious into Key’s arms. Key places him on his bed and they all sigh in relief.

‘Minho; why did Taemin get drunk?’ Onew looks up accusingly.

‘He drank the teacher’s water which was actually vodka.’

‘And why did the teacher have vodka Minho?’ Key asks Minho.

‘I don’t know.’ Minho sits on the floor with his back leaning against the wall.

‘Minho? What happened in your past that Taemin wants me to know about so much?’

‘Nothing.’ He whispers.

‘Nothing is obviously something.’

‘Fine I’ll tell you. But I promise you that it’s just as bad as your story, only more gruesome.’ I can see water well up in Minho’s eyes. I start to get a feeling that I don’t really want to know about his past anymore. I can feel Jonghyun’s arm around my shoulders as if he’s going to comfort me, damn you Taemin and getting drunk. If you didn’t get drunk, I wouldn’t be in this awkward situation right now.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for only doing short chapters, but sometimes I find it easier to write like that, but I do update quite quickly xxx Thank you for subscribing and commenting, it makes me very happy! :D xxx