Detention with a twist.

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON’S POV

It’s now been two days since my birthday and Jonghyun returning from the hospital, I listen to my iPod every day and now I have come to the point where I can’t live without it. Minho and I aren’t awkward anymore which is a good thing. Taemin gives me a lollipop every day which I am sure will rot my teeth. Jonghyun and I are as close as ever and our deal is still on. Key and I are like best friends and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Onew helps me with my biology and chemistry homework and in return I give him some chicken. I see L. Joe every Saturday, we’ve become very close, I haven’t told the others about L. Joe. I don’t why but I just don’t want them to know. All in all I am very happy right now, but I know that it won’t last long so I’m trying to savour the moment. I secretly watch Minho when he sleeps now, when we go to bed I wait till he falls asleep, I roll over onto my other side and I watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful and happy, I’ve completely fell head over heels for him; luckily only Jonghyun knows how I feel.

‘Mi Jonghun?’

‘MI JONGHUN!!!!!’ I snap out of my daydream and sit up in alert.

‘Neh?’ I look at the teacher, he does not look happy.

‘This is the third time I’ve caught you daydreaming in my class! If I bore you that much why do you even come?’

‘I’m sorry, I-‘

‘No! Don’t say anymore. Detention!’ What? Damn you Minho and your gorgeous looks.

‘Sorry, it won’t happen again.’ I look to my left to see Minho looking at me, wait; he’s not in my class for English.

‘Minho?’

‘Neh?’

‘What class is this?’

‘Biology pabo’  Aish, I don’t remember coming in the room.

‘Thanks.’

‘Are you ok?’

‘MINHO! Detention for you as well.’ He nods his head and faces the board, he glances at me and I whisper sorry, he just smiles. The bell rings and we all pile out of the class, me and Minho head to cafeteria for our lunch. We are greeted by an angry Taemin.

‘Taemin, what’s up?’ My voice is full of concern.

‘I have a freaking detention!’

‘Same.’ Me and Minho say in unison, his face soon changes and he begins to smile.

‘Yeh!!! I won’t be alone.’ Taemin starts to happy dance, I start to wonder whether Taemin is a three year old in disguise.

--------------------------End of the day-----------------------------------------

I make my way to the detention room, I’ve never had a detention before; I wonder what it’s like. I enter the room to see Minho and Taemin already sitting down, I go and sit in between them.

‘You three! You will sit here and not say a single syllable until your detention is finished, I will be in the room next door so if you make a noise, I will be able to hear you.’ The teacher walks out the room.

‘What do you want to talk about?’ I look at Minho in surprise.

‘We’re not supposed to talk hyung.’ Taemin cuts in before I can speak.

‘The teacher is in the other room having with the school nurse, do you really think he’ll come in and shout at us for talking?’ Why is it always the school nurse? I shake my head in disgust.

Taemin stands up and goes to the front of the room, he starts to do funny poses and we all start laughing. Then Taemin goes to the teachers desk and gets a bottle of water, he goes to drink it.

‘Wait! Taemin, don’t drink it. It’s not water.’ Minho stands up in alarm, what on earth is he on about?

‘Of course it’s water hyung, what else could it be?’ Taemin drinks the whole bottle and Minho’s jaw drops open.

‘Minho, you said it wasn’t water. If it’s not water than what is it?’ I look up at him.

After a long pause he finally answers.

‘The liquid that Taemin just drank.’

‘Yes?’ I  look at him expectantly, suddenly Taemin hiccups and he starts to laugh.

 

‘Vodka.’

 

‘What?!’

 

‘Taemin had just drunk a whole bottle of Vodka.’ I stand up in alarm and look at Taemin who is still hiccupping and laughing. He suddenly stops and becomes very serious; he starts to come towards me. Uh Oh, this cannot be good.