On The Plane

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

 

MI YEON’S POV

We board the plane and sit down in our seats.

‘This plane is deserted.’

I look around and realise that Hannah is right, there is an old couple sitting about three metres in front of us and that is it. They must of all bought first class.

‘Hey! Be careful you idiot!’ I look to my right to Hannah drenched in soda.

‘Sorry.’ I could recognise that accent and voice anywhere.

‘Ricky?’

‘Yeonnie!’

I give him a quick hug.

‘I thought your flight was in three days.’

‘It got changed’

‘Hello? Girl covered in soda here!’ She speaks in English and Ricky speaks in English back to her.

‘I’m sorry; here I have some extra clothes in my bag if you want to change into them.’

‘Eww gross, I’m not wearing boy clothes!’

‘Stay wet and sticky then.’

I pull my tongue out at her and she glares at me.

‘Fine! Give me your clothes.’ I snicker as she storms off to the toilet.

‘Do you know her?’

‘Yeh, she’s my best friend.’

‘She looks hot when she’s angry.’

‘You’re such a ert.’

‘I know. Come on let’s go and sit with the others.’

I meet the other guys and we all start talking; after a while Hannah comes back in Ricky’s clothes.

‘Ricky, why is that person wearing your clothes?’ ChangJo looks at her weirdly.

‘I spilt my soda on her and she got mad so I gave her my clothes to change into.’

‘She looks cute.’

‘You should have seen her when she was angry; she was hot!’

Ricky looks at Niel.

'Looks like someone has a crush!'

‘Nope, she’s not Korean.’ I look at Hannah.

‘Yah, I can hear you, I’m not deaf!’ They all look at her in shock.

‘You speak Korean?’

‘Obviously and that person has a name, that person is called Hannah.’ She looks at Changjo.

We all sit and talk for the best part of three hours, all the guys seem fascinated by Hannah; after a while they all fall asleep leaving me and Hannah alone to talk.

‘So how are you going to find Minho?’

‘I have Jonghyun’s and Taemin’s mobile number; whether they’ve changed it or not I don’t know.’

‘I hope the place where we’re staying is good.’

‘How many people are there in the house apart from us?’

‘Well the person I spoke to on the phone said that there will be five boys and us’

‘Five boys?!?!?! But we’re girls!’  I look at Hannah in alarm.

‘Look I know karate and you learnt self defensive and we both know how to run’

‘If I die Hannah; I swear I will come and haunt you for the rest of your life.’

‘Ok.’ She just smiles at me.

‘Oh what’s the name of the owner of the house?’

‘I don’t know, I forgot to ask.’

‘Hannah, what am I going to do with you?’ We smile at each other and within five minutes we both fall asleep.

 

 

I can feel someone nudging me so I slowly open my eyes to see L. Joe looking at me.

‘Wake up, we are in Korea.’ He smiles at me softly.

I stand up and stretch my arms.

‘We can’t wake Hannah up.’

I go up to her and shake her.

‘Go away.’ She replies groggily.

‘Get up!’

‘No!’

‘Yes!’

‘No!’

‘YES!’

‘NO!’

‘I give up.’

She grins and snuggles into her jacket even more. Ricky comes over with a smirk on his face.

‘Sleeping beauty needs a kiss to wake her up.’

‘No I do-mmph.’

Ricky silences her with a kiss on her lips; her eyes open really wide as Ricky pulls away from her.

‘Yah! That was my first kiss!’ Ricky runs off.

‘Come back here you freak and let me give you a piece of my mind!’

Me and L. Joe burst into laughter as we get off the plane. I go to get my suitcase to find Ricky carrying it as well as carrying Hannah’s and what made it even more funny is that he is being dragged around by Hannah who is holding tightly onto his left ear, I take a picture on my phone while neither of them are looking. After a while I start to feel sorry for him so I go over and save him; after I calm Hannah down we say goodbye to Teen Top.

‘We should hang out some time sis.’

‘Anytime oppa.’ I smile at CAP; he’s like my older brother even though I already have two.

‘Come on sleeping beauty.’

I laugh at Hannah who pouts; we call for a taxi once we get outside. I sit back in the car and look out the window; I take in the beautiful scenery.

‘I missed you Korea, I’m glad to be home.’

‘Did you say something?’ I look at Hannah.

‘Neh, I was saying that you’ll love it here.’ I turn my head round and look back out the window.

 

 

Thanks for commenting! Love you xxx