Away from the past

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

Mi Yeon's pov

' I hate you! Why do you stay with him? Is it because of money? Is it because you love him or is it because you love seeing me get hurt?' I yelled in frustration and anger, pacing up and down the room waiting for an answer.

'Calm down. There is no need to talk to your mother like that. I married him after your father died and I intend to stay with him. Yes he does hit you but it's a slap in the face because you dis-obey him. He's your father now, so treat him like it!'

Why does my mum stay with him? I'm fed up of this, I run to my room and go to my wardrobe. I took out a gold tin, sat on my bed and sighed.

'I miss you.' I look at the back of the box and read the engraving 'Constant as the stars above always know that you are loved. With love forever your father.' I opened the tin and look at all the money. I quickly got two pieces of paper and wrote stuff down then I snuck into my mother's room, I went to her drawer and I saw her life savings 'Sorry mum, but you've got him now' I thought to myself. Next I went to my brother's room 'I'm glad your in University and not here' I went under his bed and I found his old blue box, I opened it and I saw more money; as I was about to close the tin something shiny caught my eye.

'Oh my! I can't believe it' I let out a sob of grief, 'I really must stop talking to myself' I lifted it carefully with my fingers, it was my father's golden neck chain; it wasn't "blingie" or "bold", it was delicate and pretty. I went back to my bedroom, put it on my neck and looked at myself in the mirror ' I'm ready for this.'

I grabbed my luggage with all my clothes in, added a few stuff and snuck out the front door. 'I'm never going back there again'           I walked down the street, got a bus and went to the Hotel which was an hour away.

As I went into the hotel smiling faces greeted me and returned the smile with a gleam in my eyes.

'One room please.' The lady looked at me curiously.

'How old are you plese?'  What?! Oh crap I forgot about that.

'I'm 19. I don't look it but you can contact my parents if you want.' Oh my God I hope this works, I've only added a year on, what harm can it do?

'It's ok I won't call your parents, here is your key. I hope you enjoy your stay.'

'Thank you.' I grabbed the key and I rushed to my room. I put my luggage bag on the bed and I went for a shower, after I dried my hair I put my pj's on and I went to sleep.

 

Mi Yeon's mother's pov

'Mi Yeon, your dinner is ready!' I hate arguing with Mi Yeon, my only daughter and we don't even have a relationship.

'Mi Yeon, come down and eat at once!' I'm getting annoyed now.

As I reach her bedroom and look I realise she's not there.

' Are you in the bathroom Mi Yeon?' I go to the bathroom and open the door but she's not there, I hear a clunk in my bedroom and a rush in. Oh it's just my brush, it fell of my bed. Wait, my bed? I swore I put it on my drawer. As I went closer I saw a piece of paper, I went to read what it said.

Mother,

             I don't really know what to write but by the time you will of read this, I will be gone. Your my mother, you were supposed to take care of me and instead you left me with him, I suffered because of you and you didn't even know it. I love you ma, I always have but ever since dad died you changed. I can't cope with it anymore, so I've left home. Don't bother calling me I've blocked your number and you won't be able to track me. I hope with me gone you can live your life peacefully like you've always wanted.

With love forever

                              Mi Yeon

 

I collapsed on the floor unable to get up. My baby... I cried and i stayed like that till my husband came home.

 

 

 

 

Hope you people liked it. I didn't really know what to put. Any comment are welcome!