We'll settle it with a bet

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON'S POV

As I was walking back to my room from maths, I could see and hear people talking about me, about the way I caught Minho off guard and won the race. Not many people believe it because apparently I look too scrawny and weak to beat Minho, ah well it's probably because I do look scrawny and weak but what else do I expect, I am a girl after all. I am so tired, who knew an all boys school would be so tiring after just one day. Ah well, at least I can have a nice long luxorious shower and wash all this horrible sweat away, I open the door and go into my room to see four boys sitting, together, in a circle, talking about what's gone on today in their lessons. Who knew lads like to gossip?

'Uhh, hey, I'm kinda tired so I'm going to go and have a shower.' I put my books on my bed and get a towel and some clean clothes out. I went to the bathroom turned the knob...

'Wait! Don't go in there, Minho's there!' But it was too late, I opened the door to find a freshly cleaned Minho after having a shower, the only problem was that he wasn't wearing a towel. ANYWHERE. So of course, even though I'm not a , I technically haven't seen anyone's ...... errr you know. ! Oh my God I'm too shocked to do anything, I can't move, I can't even close my eyes!

'Yah Minho! Put a towel on you'll damage our eyes!' Key quickly covered my eyes with his hand and spun my around so I was facing the other way.

'It's not like you four haven't seen it before, I've seen all of yours aswell. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Fine. Whatever.' He grabbed a towel and covered himself before shutting the door. As for me? I sat and stared at the wall for ten minutes until I came out of my daze and back to my senses, I slowly turned around and looked at the four boys.

'Are you ok?'Taemin looks at me with the sweetest smile.

'I'm ok, I think, I just really want a shower.'

As if on queue Minho came out of the bathroom, I could feel myself blushing like crazy, I rushed past him and shut the door of the bathroom. *sigh* That was close, I don't think I can ever look at him again. I get into the shower and let the water pour my worries away. As I look down at the water draining away I notice a bit of red, why would the water be red? Oh! Seriously?!?!?! Of all the times, why now? A girls monthly curse, what could possibly go wrong while I'm around lads who don't get hormone issues! Aish, just grin and bear it, it will be gone soon, lets just hope a don't get any stomach pains.

I come out of the bathroom and drop my dirty clothes under my bed, depression suddenly clouds over my mood, that's just what I need. I sit down on the floor and put my back against the wall.*sigh*

'Are you ok?' Taemin, please don't bother me I'm not in the mood, how can I possibly say that to such an adorable face?

'I'm fine thanks.'

'Are you sure?' Onew suddenly joins in.

'I said I'm fine!' I think I said that I little to harshly.'Sorry, I didn't meen to say it like that.' I quickly bow my head.

'It's ok, those rumours will end soon.' Rumours? What's Jonghyun on about?

'What are you on about?'

'Ah, you haven't heard, people are sayng that you cheated when you were racing Minho. My opinion is that it was just a once in a lifetime thing, you won't be able to beat him again.' Jonghyun grins at me, my depression is taken over by anger.

'I could beat Minho anytime without a doubt.'

'Really? We'll see about that.' Minho looks up at me with a huge smirk.

'Bwo?!?!?!'

'The day after tomorrow we have our next PE lesson, we'll see then who is the better runner.' What did he just say?!?!?! I can't do any sport when I'm on my monthly I get severe cramps in my stomach and I literally can't move! What do I say?

'To make it more interesting we should do a bet' What? Minho looks at Jonghyun who's just said this.

'Ok, sure, the person who looses the race must tell the other person a really big secret and has to go to the school nurse and flirt with her and do something ual with her.' What?!?!?!?!?!?! Are you serious!!!! No!!!!!!

'Ok.' What, did Minho just agree to this?!?!?!? Damn you Jonghyun! 'The nurse is pretty hot anyway so it's kinda of a good bet.'

'Right! It's agreed then, I can't wait for this!' Jonghyun you are so dead if I get my hands on you.

Soon after everyone left leaving me and Minho alone, I went to my bed and went under the covers. Minho then did the same switching the lights off as he went.

'Goodnight.' Minho whispered it so softly I could hardly hear him.

'Goodnight.' I whispered back. I lay on my back and stared at the empty darkness. Soon I could hear Minho's slow breathing and later he bagan snoring.

'We'll settle it with a bet.' My eyes finally close and take me to the dreams of hell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing!
I hope your enjoying the story!

I must say thank you to one of my best friends Puppysaur because she gave me the idea of the bet. So thank you puppysaur! xxxxxxxx :D

Please comment :D xxx