Spin The Bottle

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

I open the living room door to see Minho kissing Yeonnie; her arms around his neck, I’m happy that they’re finally together but I don’t like the fact that they’re kissing each other so intimately. I fake cough and they separate from each other straight away both blushing as red as a tomato.

‘I’m glad you two are together but don’t let me or anyone else see your romantic moments please.’ They just nod their heads and I laugh. ‘Let’s celebrate!’

The others come down and we order pizza; after a while we start to get bore; I watch Yeonnie a she whispers something into Hannah’s ears who smiles.

‘Let’s play spin the bottle!’ Hannah jumps up and gets the empty coke bottle, we all get into a circle; I’m next to Yeonnie and Taemin Yeonnie leans forward and whispers to me.

‘Remember our deal? I confessed to Minho, now you have to confess to Key.’

 

MI YEON’S POV

 

‘To make the game more interesting the couple have to go into the closet for three minutes.’

Hannah knows how to spin the bottle; she can make it land on anyone she wants, we wink at each other and she spins the bottle.

‘Key, you have to kiss...’

She spins the bottle and it lands on Jonghyun, they both blush as they go into the cupboard, me and Hannah high five each other; Minho puts his hand on mine and goes to say something but he is interrupted by a load moan coming from the closet, we all look at each.

‘Finally! I’ve been waiting for them two to get together.’

We look to Onew who was smiling like a freak, Hannah opens the door and they come out.

‘Congratulations!’ Taemin jumps up and claps. Key and Jonghyun just smile shyly and sit down, Minho spins the bottle next and it lands on Hannah and Taemin; Taemin gets up and drags Hannah into the closet, I bet she’s happy.

‘I’m so lonely, you’re all couples now and I’m left on my own.’ Onew sniffs and Key pats his back.

‘You still have chicken.

Taemin and Hannah come out of the closet holding hands, I guess everyone is finding love today; Key spins the bottle and it lands on me, he spins it again, it starts to slow down, it goes to stop on Minho but it just passes him by a centimetre and lands on Onew. I can’t believe it! Please don’t let me go in there, I stay still but in the end someone pushes me so reluctantly I go into the closet.

‘I’m not going to kiss you Onew.’

‘It’s the rules though.’

‘They’re not going to know whether we kiss or not.’

‘I know it’s awkward between us but can we try to forget that it ever happened?’

‘Do you really think that I can forget about the fact that we had ?’

‘I’m sorry.’

‘Is that all you can say? We had for crying out loud and that’s all you can come up with?’

I storm out the closet to everyone looking at me in surprise.

‘I’m sorry but I don’t feel comfortable kissing someone who’s not Minho.’

Minho puts his arm around my waist.

‘It’s ok, we understand.’ He kisses me on the forehead.

‘If you don’t mind I think I’ll go to bed now.’

I go to my bedroom and lie down on my bed, soon after I cry myself to sleep.

 

Sorry that this chapter is short but now you know what happened with Onew and Yeonnie! Please comment. :D xxx