Physical Education

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MONHO'S POV

I wonder if I have any classes with the new boy, I'd love to have PE with him, just so I could beat him and see his embarrassed face. Hehe, I better go and get my PE clothes to change into seen I as I have it first lesson.

I hear a noise coming from my room, I put my ear to the door and listen.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry. I-'

'It's ok, we understand.' Onew butts in and stops Mi Jonghun from talking. 'Looks like our new pupil has a secret, let's keep it like that. Araso?'

'Araso.' All of them reply in unision

Come on, lets go to P.E!!!!!' Taemin starts to yell, I dash round the corner just in time before Teamin, Jonghyun and Onew come out, a moment later Mi Jonghun and Key come out of the room.

The new boy has a secret? Those four know? I wonder what it could be...... What could it be? I stand there dumbfounded for another minute or so before I go to the room and get changed for PE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MI YEON'S POV

'Hello class, I bet you missed me! Did yah miss me?' The teacher smiles brightly and encourages them to speak up.

'Neh.' Everyone replies in unison, I just stand there looking like a looser. I look down the line and count all the boys, 15 boys; its not that big a class.

'You must be the new boy the headmaster told me about' The teacher is looking at me, a nod my head meakly.'Come out and introduce yourself.'

I walk to were the teacher is standing and face the 15 boys.

'Annyeong. My name is Mi Jonghun, I hope I'll become friends with all of you, please treat me nicely.' I quickly bow, look at them and dash to where I was standing at the end of the line.

'Today we will be running around the track. Minho is still the standing champion for winning, so good luck.'

I look at the track that we were running on, it was huge. I've ran on bigger though, when it was sports day at school I always ran in the races girls AND boys and I always won by about 2 metres. Aish, I sound so big headed thinking that, at least I didn't say out loud.

Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin walk up to me.

'We'll run slow with you so your not left behind.' Awwww, they think because I'm a girl I can't run.

'Don't worry, I'm planning on winning.' I give them a big smile.

'You? Win a race against me? You gotta be joking, you've got no muscles and you haven't got long legs!' Minho walks up to us, he's smiling so I don't know whether he's being nice or horrible.

'H-h-h-hiiii. I'm Mi Jonghun.' Why am I stuttering?

'Relax, I'm not going to bite your head off, I'm sorry about last night, I didn't meen to upset you or anything.' Minho ruffles my hair, how strange.

'Its ok, I love running, lets go to the starting line!' I hurry and gently push Taemin to the line. This is going to be great!

'Ready. Set....Go!'

The teacher blows the whistle and we're off, I stay in the middle of the group saving my energy for later, Jonghyun and Onew are beside me while Key and Taemin are slightly behind, Minho is at the front. We're half way around the track and I can tell that some of the boys are getting tired because they are slowing down. But me? I run quicker, I run past all the boys except Minho he's still about 5 metres away, but I'm gaining on him. I can tell he's not trying and that he can quickly have a burst of energy, but then again so can I. I'm about a metre behind him now with only 10 metres to the finish line; he still hasn't noticed me so I decicde to keep it that way.

3,2,1 I sprint as fast as I can, I sprint past Minho who is caught off guard, finally I cross the finish line. I turn around to see the whole class staring at me like I've just killed someone. I catch Minho's face, he looks just as puzzled as the rest of the class. I haven't been able to run like that in a long time! I exhale a huge gasp of air that I'd been holding in.

'I didn't know that someone could beat Minho, well done!' Taemin comes up to me and congratulates me, it feels nice to be complimented. I bow my head and make my way to Minho.

'Hey, that was a good race, you're a great runner.' I smile at him.

'Never! Never in my entire life has anyone beaten me in anything! Then you! You come and beat me the first time we have competed against each other!' He looks at me in the eyes,

'Thank You.' What did he just say?!?!?!? hvbnsdjvbhfvjcbhfvhdslcbvhjhewcj

'Huh?!?!?!!?'

'I've never felt defeat before, thanks. You know, I think I'll get along with you just fine.' He smiles warmly at me and I just stares back dumbfounded, I nod my head and just walk away.

Back in my room, I look at my time table for today :

1st lesson: PE
Break for half an hour
2nd lesson: Chemistry
3rd lesson: Geography
Lunch for an hour
4th lesson: History
5th lesson: Math

Aish... It's not that bad. I lie down on my bed and close my eyes for a rest before chemistry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MINHO'S POV

 

'Never! Never in my entire life has anyone beaten me in anything! Then you! You come and beat me the first time we have competed against each other!' I look at him in the eyes, he looks really shocked.

'Thank You.'

'Huh?!?!?!!?' His face! Hahahahahahahahaha, omo, hahahahahahahahaha.

'I've never felt defeat before, thanks. You know, I think I'll get along with you just fine.' I smile warmly at him and he just stares back dumbfounded, he nods his head and walks away.

Hehe, my plan is working all ready.