World of bliss

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON’S POV

 

I don’t think I’m ready to see my mum yet; I think I’ll wait another week or so. I don’t know why but I’m scared, I mean Mr. P won’t be there so nothing bad will happen; I hope.  I’ll go and tell Minho that he doesn’t need to get ready to go out, I go into his room to see him putting a book back on his bookshelf; I look around his room. It’s neater than mine; a bookshelf along one wall, a king size bed against the other wall and a desk just beneath the window.

‘Hey.’

‘Hey. Umm… I don’t think I’m ready to see my mum yet, could we go next week instead?’

‘Of course, do you want to go out somewhere today?’

‘Where too?’

‘I was thinking I could take you out for a ride on my motorbike.’ Should I tell him now?

‘In America… I learnt how to ride a motorbike.’

‘Really?’ He looks shocked

‘Yeh, I’m not particularly proud of it; I did street racing and track racing to win money so me and Hannah  could live, I wish I never raced.’

‘Why?’

‘I don’t know really I just never liked it.’

‘It sounds like you would do anything for you and Hannah.’

‘I would do anything for Hannah; she’s my best friend in the whole world.’

‘I’m so proud of you.’

We hug; I could stay like this forever; the way my body just fits into Minho’s like a jigsaw piece finally put together correctly feels wonderful. I know this may sound crazy and stupid but I think he’s the one; I look up into Minho’s eyes and I can tell that he feels the same way about me. We become closer and closer until our lips meet sending a tingling sensation all through my body, our kiss becomes more passionate and we end up on the bed. Minho pulls away from me and we both catch our breath.

 ‘I’m sorry, we don’t have to.’ I look up into his eyes, I know he won’t hurt me.

‘It’s ok, I trust you.’

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too Minho.’

Our lips meet again and we enter a world of bliss.

 

---------------FOUR HOURS LATER--------------------

 

That was so amazing! I can’t stop thinking about what me and Minho did earlier, I’m not a ert or anything it’s just I’ve never felt so happy before.

‘Why are you smiling like that?’ I look at Hannah, I must have been daydreaming again.

‘No reason.’

‘You has with Minho didn’t you?’

‘Yeh, don’t tell Jonghyun though.’

‘I won’t, so… was he any good?’

‘Hannah!’

I blush with embarrassment, he was better than I thought he would be; better not say that out loud though. I’m so bored, I need a job but where can I get one? I could do something to do with a piano or guitar or I could do something with kids. I could work in a nursery.

‘Hannah do you think I’m good with kids?’

‘Yeh why?’

‘I might get a job at a nursery.’

‘That’s nice.’

So tomorrow I’ll go and look for a job; wait I’m going out with Jonghyun tomorrow, I’ll look for a job the day after. I wonder where Minho went, Taemin said he went for a jog but that was two hours ago; boys these days. As if he heard my thoughts Minho comes in through the door, Hannah leaves the room.

‘Did you have a nice jog?’

‘I didn’t go for a jog, I bought something for you… well us.’

He hands me a box and I open it carefully I gasp.

‘Couple rings.’

I look at the rings; plain silver with one diamond on, just like I’ve always wanted. Minho places the ring on my finger and I do the same to him, we hug and I can tell we’re going to enter the world of bliss again.

 

 

 

 

Sorry if there are any mistakes I did this chapter in a rush. Thank you for all your supportive comments.

Love you all xxx