A letter

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MINHO’S POV

‘Hyung! You’ve got a letter.’ Taemin hands me an envelope, I throw it in the bin just like all the other pointless letters I get.

‘Can you smile at least once?’ I look at Onew and glare.

‘She’ll come back Minho.’

‘Like I care.’

‘You love her though.’

‘I said like I care! I don’t love her, I never have and I never will; just leave me alone.’ I was about to walk out the room but Taemin yells something making me stop.

‘I go a letter too; the handwriting on the envelope is the same.’

‘What’s your point?’

‘My letter is from Mi Yeon, yours probably is too.’

I go to the bin, get the envelope out and open the letter and sure enough it was from Mi Yeon.

 

Dear Minho,

Don’t be angry, don’t be sad. I have left for a reason. I know you will be getting this letter along time after you’ve seen me and that I’m probably some vague memory. I left because if I didn’t you would get hurt. When you told me your life story I realised that I wasn’t the only one who had had a bad life; I felt so sad and I did some research and it turns out that your mother and father left you a bank account with a lot of money in, if you call xxx-xxxx you will find something spectacular. I’m sorry if I’ve opened up any old wounds. I need to tell you something, in this moment in time I have a feeling for you. I love you Minho, in two years this feeling may have changed; I don’t know whether you feel the same way but I know that I felt something special when you kissed me. In two years I will come back and in two years I will come and look for you. Please don’t be mad, I wish to think that I will see you soon.

With all my love,
 Yeonnie x

 

She loved me; she left so I didn’t get hurt; she’s coming back. A smile grew across my face and I hug Taemin, I can feel myself crying in happiness and Taemin hugs me back. Key comes into the room.

‘Guys come on! We have to get ready for graduation!’ Then Jonghyun comes in.

‘Let’s go, I don’t want to be late.’

We walk out the room and head to Key’s room where all our clothes our. Key sorted everything out for us. He sorts out everything for us, he really is an Umma. After about ten minutes we’re all ready and we go to the hall. We sit down and listen to the headmaster go on and on about how we should cherish our lives, blah, blah, blah. I couldn’t stop thinking of Mi Yeon and how we meet each other again. I want to hold her in my arms, kiss her cheek and promise that I’ll always be there for her.

After the ceremony we go back to our dorms to get ready for the party.

‘Guys, where are we going to live now that we won’t be attending this school anymore?’ I look at Onew.

‘I forgot to tell you, I bought a house two months ago for us to live in after graduation.’

‘Bwo?!?!?!’ They all stand up and look at me in surprise.

‘Yeh, it has eight rooms, five bathrooms, a huge kitchen, a games room and a basement for storage.’

‘Where did you get the money from?’

‘I won the lottery.’

‘Why didn’t you tell us?’

‘I had spent it all before I could tell you.’

‘What did you buy?’

‘A house. Four cars and a motorbike. Then the rest I used to pay off my school fees and debts. Then the rest I gave to Taemin’s mum for taking care of me since I was ten.’

‘Why did you buy four cars and a motorbike?’

‘Well, the motorbike is for me and well... the four cars. YOU HAVE ONE EACH!’

‘You bought us each a car?’

‘Yes!’

‘I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!’ They all jump on me a hug me so hard that I can’t breathe. They get off me and don’t stop smiling; I guess that just ruined the surprise.

 

 

 

Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring and short, I didn't have any ideas. Thanks for commenting and subscribing!

 

Please comment and tell me how you would like the story to end and I might just write your idea!

 

Does anyone know a good trailer maker? I would love to have a trailer made for my fic but to be honest I don't mind. xxx

 

Love you :D xxx