Secret Confession

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

Triple update today! Sorry that it is so late in the night but I had the urge! Hehe.

MINHO’S POV

I can’t take it anymore; Mi Yeon has been with Jonghyun for more than ten minutes now. I get up from my seat and head towards the room, I sense that the others are behind me but I just ignore them. I open the door to see Mi Yeon sitting on a chair with her head on Jonghyun’s bed, she asleep, but what disturbs me the most is that they’re holding hands and Jonghyun is looking at her smiling. He lifts his head and notices me standing in the doorway. I step inside the room followed by Onew, Key and Taemin.

‘Jonghyun, why are you holding noona’s hand?’ Taemin speaks first breaking the awkward silence.

‘Are you two dating or something?’ Hearing Onew saying this made my heart sink.

‘No, we’re not dating.’ Jonghyun smiles at us.

‘It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you smile like that Jonghyun, what’s going on?’ Key finally speaks, he sounds depressed and tired.

‘The reason her blood was the most compatible was because me and her are related.’

‘You’re what?’ Key speaks again.

‘She is my half sister and I am her half brother. We share the same father. Minho, why are you so quiet?’ I don’t seem to register what he’s saying because all my attention is on the fact that the two of them are holding hands, whether they’re related or not.

‘Minho? Why are you staring at noona like that?’ Jonghyun notice that I’m staring and he moved his hand away from Mi Yeon’s, she starts to stir.

MI YEON’S POV

I felt the warmth from my hand disappear, my eyes flutter open and I remember where I am and what happened.

‘Jonghyun, are you ok?’ I look him and place my hand on his forehead to check for a temperature. I hear a cough behind me, I turn around to see Onew, Key, Taemin and Minho looking at me in shock, my heart skips a beat when I look at Minho, I look into his eyes and I quickly look away embarrassed when he looks back.

‘I can explain. Me and-’

‘I’ve already told them, it’s ok.’ Jonghyun looks at me and feel safe again, I get this feeling in my stomach, I remember this feeling, once I fell over and I cut my knee really badly and I was crying so much and my father came and hugged me and told me that everything would be ok. I smile, I can feel my eyes stinging and I can tell I’m about to cry. I excuse myself and go to the toilet, oh great which one do I use? Oh I know, I’ll use the disabled one. I do my business, wash my hands and splash my face with some cold water. I make my way back to Jonghyun’s room.

‘Can we get some chicken now?’ I hear Onew begging Key for chicken as I go into the room.

‘We need to go back to school now. Jonghyun the doctor said that you can leave in a couple days time after they do a couple more tests.’ Key tells us, he’s such an umma. After we say our goodbyes we get into Onew’s car a make our way back to school. Key sits in the front with Onew and I sit in between Taemin and Minho. I can feel my eyelids getting heavy and soon my eyes shut and I feel my head fall on someone’s shoulder.

MINHO’S POV

I feel something on my shoulder, I turn my head to see Mi Yeon sound asleep on my shoulder,  her face is like an angel and I can’t help myself but stare.

‘Look s like someone’s in love.’ Key turns his head to face us in the back.

‘Minho, I really like noona, you better take care of her.’ I chuckle lightly at Taemin’s comment.

‘Jonghyun is going to be protective over her now Minho, you better play your cards right.’ Now Onew is giving advice even though he’s driving.

‘Who wouldn’t love her?’ I whisper softly.

‘Is that a confession I hear?’ Key smiles.

‘I guess it is, but she’ll never know. Understand?’ They all nod their heads, we finally arrive at school. I gently lift Mi Yeon out of the car and carry her bridal style to our room; luckily no one was around to see us. The others went to their room, I place Mi Yeon on her bed and pull the covers over her, I go to go but she starts murmuring things.

‘Mi Yeon? Go  back to sleep.’

‘Mmmmmmm...... Don’t leave me. It’s cold. Please.’ Carefully I sit on the bed and I wrap my arms around her, she goes back to sleep almost immediately. I can feel her heartbeat on my chest, I focus all my attention on her heartbeat and soon my eyes close as well with my heartbeat in sync with hers.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for subscribing :D xxx