Tired Out

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON’S POV

 

I come out of my room dressed in a pair of light blue skinny jeans, an over-sized dark blue hoodie and some dark grey converse; I come down the stairs to find Jonghun waiting impatiently for me at the door.

‘Come on! I want to go!’ He stamps his foot like a little child.

‘Ok, let me just say bye to Minho.’

I quickly go into the living room to give Minho a hug, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer I lift my head up and we both lean in for a kiss but we are disrupted as Jonghyun pulls me away from him.

‘Oh hyung! Remember what you need to do today please!’

‘Minho don’t worry I have everything under control.’

‘Bye Minho. Love you.’ 

I get pulled away; we head outside towards the bus stop. I link arms with Jonghyun and give him a bright smile, today is going to be the best bonding day EVER!

 

MINHO’S POV

 

I hope Jonghyun does buy Yeonnie a nice dress like I asked him to. Oh gawd I am so nervous for next week, I can feel my hands sweating already. What if she says no? What if all this was for nothing?

‘Are you ok Minho?’ I look up to see Hannah in front of me.

‘Next Wednesday I’m taking Yeonnie out to a restaurant.’

‘Ok, what’s so bad about that?’ I gulp.

‘I’m… I’m going to propose to her.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’

‘Congratulations!!! I am so happy for the two of you!!!!’ She gives me a hug a holds my hands and looks into my eyes. ‘You can do it. I know you can.’ Her words fill me up with encouragement.

‘Thanks Hannah.’

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

I can’t believe my little sister is going to be proposed to, she’ll say yes obviously and then she’ll leave me and she’ll have a family of her own. I need to buy her I a nice dress for next week, I look around and find nice clothes shop, I drag her in.

 

MI YEON’S POV

 

‘Do I really have to try all these on?’

‘Yes, now stop complaining.’

I got into the changing rooms and put on the first dress, it was strapless and pale blue that went just above the knee with some ruffles. I came out to show Jonghyun, he smiles and tells me to try the next one on. The next dress is all white and it goes just below the knee, again I go out and show Jonghyun who just smiles. After about ten minutes of trying on different dresses I have had enough.

‘Oppa can we stop now please?’

‘Yeh, I’ve decided which ones I’m buying anyway.’

He takes two dresses to the counter and within a couple of minutes he comes back to me, I sigh, I don’t understand why I need to get a dress, I have plenty at home.

‘Oppa I’m hungry can we go and eat?’

‘Sure.’

I grab his hand and run to the nearest food place. KFC. I could seriously kill for some chicken wings. We get in the queue and wait, I realise that I’m still holding onto Jonghyun’s hand, I don’t let go though because I feel safe.

‘Can I get your order please?’

‘Chicken wings with fries and a coke and a burger with fries and a lemonade please.’

I pay the girl at the till and we go and sit down with our food, within five minutes all of my food is gone and I’m still hungry, I watch Jonghyun as he eats the rest of his fries, he looks at me and smiles.

‘Say ah.’

I open my mouth and Jonghyun feeds me the rest of his fries, I can’t help but giggle at his face his mouth is hanging open and he looks like he’s in daydream. Hehe.   Jonghyun pulls me up and drags me into another store.

‘What do I need now?’

‘Shoes to go with the dresses!’

‘You’re almost as bad as Key when it comes to shopping.’

After about twenty minutes of trying different shoes on and walking up and down with them Jonghyun decides on which ones I should wear. Finally we can get out of this shopping mall!

‘Can we go to the park?’

‘We need to get home.’

‘Please?’

 I pout and try my best to look cute, he soon gives him. We go to a park and we walk around looking at all the flowers, our arms are linked and we’re both smiling. After a while I start getting tired so we go back home.  We enter the house and we go into the living room, I collapse on the sofa not caring who I landed on, I look up to see that I am lying across Key, Taemin and Hannah.  Aish, they can get squished for all I care.

‘Minho!’ Key shouts and Minho comes into the living room.

‘Neh Hyung?’

‘You tired Yeonnie out last night making love and now Jonghyun’s tired her out shopping all day, give her a rest!’ I giggle at his ummaness mwuhahah I just created a new word!

‘Shall I carry her to her bedroom then?’

‘Yeh.’ I lift my arms up and Minho picks me up bridal style.

‘Goodnight Yeonnie.’

‘Goodnight Key. Goodnight everyone.’

Minho takes me to my bedroom and puts me down on my bed, I put my head against the pillow.

‘Goodnight oppa, I love you.’

‘I love you too.’

He kisses my forehead, I close my eyes and I fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

I may update tomorrow, I may not but if I don't here is a little warning. I might not update for a week or so because I need to do all my homework and revise for a really big maths test.

 

You have to check out this fanfic it is seriously amazing! It's my friend's first fanfic so I hope you support her and subscribe to her story! If you don't bad things will happen to you! Here is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20797/just-one-word-yes-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

 

CLICK IT! Please :)

 

Thanks for subscribing and thanks for your supportive comments about me losing subscribers- me luv you loads!!!!!

:D xxx