That is the sweetest and cheesiest thing I have ever heard in my entire life

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

HANNAH’S POV

 

I wake up to her someone vomiting in the bathroom; I get out of my bed and open the bathroom door to find Yeonnie vomiting. This is not good. I go towards her and pull her hair away from her face and I pat her back.

 

MI YEON’S POV

I brush my teeth and rinse my face; I really don’t feel well at all.

‘Thanks Hannah.’

‘It’s ok, come on we’ll go downstairs and Key will make you some soup.’

I make my way downstairs; Hannah has her arms around my shoulders so I don’t fall. We go into the kitchen and all eyes are on me.

 

KEY’S POV

 

Hannah brings Yeonnie into the kitchen, her face is really pale and she looks so weak.

‘Yah Minho! Jonghyun! You’ve both tired her out and now Yeonnie is sick!’ I start making a soup for Yeonnie and she goes and sits on the sofa in the living room.

------------------TWO HOURS LATER---------------------

MI YEON’S POV

 

That soup that Key made has really helped me feel better, Minho and Jonghyun won’t stop saying sorry and they’re starting to annoy me now. I need the toilet after all that water Key has given me; I slowly get up off the sofa and try to go to the toilet but I’m stopped.

‘Where do you think you’re going?’

‘I need the toilet Minho.’

‘I’ll help you.’

‘I think I can do it myself, I’m not that weak.’ I take step forward; I slip and land in Minho’s arms.

‘Are you sure you’re not that weak?’ He picks me up.

‘Yah put me down I don’t want your help.’

‘Why don’t you want my help?’ This is embarrassing.

‘Because… you’ll see…my… private areas.’ I let it out in a quiet whispers and Minho starts to laugh.

‘Are you serious? I’ve already seen everything.’ I can feel my cheeks turning red.

‘It’s different this time though.’

‘How?’

‘We’re not having .’

‘I’m going to help you whether you like it or not.’ He kisses my cheek and takes me into the toilet.

After I’ve done my business and wash my hands Minho carries me up to my bedroom, he puts me on the bed and pulls the covers over me.

‘Get some rest.’ He comes to kiss me.

‘Don’t.’

‘Why?’

‘Because you might get what I’ve got.’

‘You know people say that when you pass it on to someone it goes from your body and you become well again.’ He kisses me on the lips, I shove him away.

‘Why did you do that?’

‘So you can get better.’

‘But now you will get whatever I have.’

‘I know.’

‘So why did you do it then?’

‘Because I love you, because I don’t like seeing you get hurt or become unwell, I would gladly take all the pain and suffering from this world and put it on my shoulders if it meant that you would be safe and happy.’

‘That is the sweetest and cheesiest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.’

‘But it’s the truth.’

‘I love you Minho.’

‘I love you too.’

.

.

.

.

.

......

.........................

......................................

......................................................

Ok I lied. I am updating today, I just seem to love writing stories for you guys even if the chapters are pretty short, I am determind not to update for a week so I can get some good revision done for my maths tests.

I  am thinking that this story will end shortly so I can start another one- don't get me wrong I love this story but I think it's had enough epicness and surprisingness (more new words!). I already have the idea so there's no going back now!

Thanks for commenting! :D xxx