Old memories

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

Mi Yeon's pov

I'm sitting in a meadow, I've been here before. I stand up and look around, I see someone running towards me, it's my brother. He starts chasing me and soon we are running all over the meadow shouting, screaming and laughing. I haven't been this happy in a long time, we stop for a break, while we're drinking a man comes towards us but the sun is in my eyes so I can only see his figure.

'Yah, son. Why are you chasing your sister, she might faint in exhaustion!' It was my father. Wait this must be a dream, I hope I don't wake up yet.

'Father! I've missed you so much! Why did you leave?' Tears are forming in my eyes.

'Only time can explain my love, just remember I am always with you.' He started disapearing, I cried out his name but nothing happened. Suddenly I'm in a pitch black room and I know where this is going. I try to wake up but I can't, then he comes. Park Soohyun, my new father, I thought he would be nice to me but it turns out that I was wrong. He's holding a baseball bat in his hand, he loved that bat he said it brought back so many memories from America.

'I am your father now. You will obey me.' He had a huge smirk on his face.

'You will never be my father, I will never obey you. The only person I will obey is my brother, Mi Jonghun. Not even you can change that.' His eyes looked as if they were going to burst from their sockets.

'How dare you speak to me like that' he swung the bat, it hit me in the leg causing me to fall, he struck me again on the back causing me to cry out in pain.

'No one is going to hear you yelp here. Your alone. Your mine now' He crept slowly forward his lips, he put his hand on his belt and with one last effort and managed to stand up; I made it to the door but it was locked. What a surprise! I turned around, I saw something flying towards me; I shut my eyes, I could feel myself falling and soon I was unconscious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot out of the bed gasping for air, for a moment I thought I was back at home until I realised that it was a dream and that I had ran away from home. I went to bathroom and I looked at my body; bruises covered all of my body. My wrists, ankles, hips, shoulders, chest,arms, the only place where you could see normal coloured skin was my hands and face. *Sigh* I quickly got showered and dressed making sure I wore long sleeves and pants to work. Yeh I'm going to start a new job today at KFC, I know I took quite a bit of money from home but I want to make sure that I'm safe.

I grabbed my bag and got a bus to work. I start at 1pm so I've got about 15 minutes before work. I decided to sit quietly at a bench in a park. I saw a boy running he looked slightly younger than me but he was acting like a four year old. He had shoulder length hair and at first I thought it was a girl.

'You said I could get ice-cream.' He turns around and yells at a boy about 10 metres away from him. Man that boy was hot, I mean really hot, he looked around the same age as me. He was smaller than the younger boy almost the same height as me. Haha he reminds me of a dinosaur! Haha!

'Taeminnie! Please I'm not int he mood to run! I 'll get you ice-cream come on!' He started to run after him. Wow for short boy, he's a fast runner. Omo, I can see his abs through his shirt!

RingRingRing

The alarm on my phone went off and I dashed to KFC. I don't won't to be late on my first day of work. I wonder if I'll see that boy again. Why is my heart flipping?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this chapter is rubbish. Don't worry. The others will be introduced in the next chapter! Any comments are welcome xxx