Key and Yonny Flashback

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON'S POV

I'm looking at my aunty and uncle, it's the first time I've spent with them without my mum or dad there, they have very serious faces. They put six pictures infront of me, 5 of them were of boys around my age and the sixth was a young man.

'This is Kim Kimbum, he is the heir to the MG Movements and is your rival. MG movements is in competition with our compay BR Broading, when you become the owner of the company when we die, you will have to compete with him and make sure you win all the time. If Kim Kimbum has an accident or suddenly dies-' they look at each other smirking '-then you will have no worries. He is a horrible boy and you will hate him all of your life.'

 

I can't believe they're telling me this, how am I suppose do this? Kim Kimbum looks so nice and kind, maybe that's just his disguise, my aunty is looking at me intensly so I nod my head in agreement.

'This is Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho and Lee Taemin. They are all best friends with Kim Kimbum and they are very close to each other, their families are very rich so anything Kim Kimbum needs they will provide it, so beware. If they fall out it will be the end of them and MG Movements.' 

I nod my head again, I can't believe they want me to run their company when I'm older.They point at the last of the pictures, the one of the young man, he looks around the same age as my mum.

'This is Park Soohyun. Beware. His father's company went bust when he took over, he will do anything to ruin MG Movements and BR Broading. He is very clever and cunning, be careful if you ever meet him, he will ruin your life.'

I nod my head again, that man is weird. My aunty and uncle sigh in relief, what's that all about?

'You can go to the park now and play, we will see you again tomorrow to test your memory on these people.' My uncle gave me a warm smile.

I ran out and went to the park.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIM KIMBUM'S POV

This park is so beautiful, I can't believe I live in such a beautiful place and all my friends are here, I walk on the path going up to the hill which has a cliff like edge. I sit on the grass and turn my face to the sun, it's warmth makes me smile, I can't believe I'm going to take over my family's company when I'm older, too much information too fast. It's so peaceful here, I can't wait to show the others tomorrow.

'Well,well... Look at what we've found Hyung. Kim Kimbum, the almighty!' I open my eyes wide and stare, three figures are infront of me staring at me like I'm a ragdoll, my breath starts to quicken.

'Haha, almighty? Look at him, he's just a scrawny little brat!' The figure on my left kicks me in the gut and I gasp out in shock.

'Awwwwww. Are you going to cry?' The figure on the right comes and kicks me again.

'Stop it!' Finally the one in the middle cuts in. thank  you for stopping them. ' Lets not play games.' He had a huge a smirk on his face and my mouth dropped. They all came round me and started kicking and punching me, one of them spat at my face. I held in the groans of pain and tried to keep my tears in. One of them stomped on my stomach and I couldn't take it anymore.

'AAAAHHHH!' I yell out so loud that they stopped in shock, but they just laughed and started again. Please God, send someone to help me.

 

'STOP IT! WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THIS?!?!?! GO AWAY! ALL OF YOU! NOW' I looked to my right and I saw a angel like figure in my view, the three men stopped kicking me and laughed, the shoved me and I started to roll down the hill, I'm heading for the edge, I'm going to fall! I try to stop but it's uselss, I'm going to die!

'NOOOOOO!' I hear the girl scream and I slip off the edge, but hands grab my arms and I'm just hanging off the edge, someone is huffing and puffing and I get pulled up onto the grass. I lie on the grass with my eyes closed. Thank you God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MI YEON'S POV

He's lying on the floor with his eyes closed, he's still breathing. His face looks familiar, wait, it can't be, is it Kim Kimbum? I've just saved the boy that my family hate. Oh great! I couldn't just let him get hurt though could I? I better see if he's ok.

'Uh, hello? Are you ok?' I prod him in the arm gently and he opens his eyes and sits up.

'Yes thank you. Umm who are you? I'm Kim Kimbum by the way.' He looks so nice, how can he possibly be horrible?

'I'm Mi Yeon.'

'Yonny.'

'Huh?'

'That's your nickname now. Yonny.' He smiles, Yonny? What kind of name is that?

'Umm, ok.'

'So?'

'So what?' I look at him confused.

'What's my nickname?'

'Kim Kimbum.'

'Bwo?!?! That's not a nickname, that's my full name.' He starts to laugh and I join in. I put my hand to my pocket to find that my key has gone.

'Can you help me look for my key please, I seem to of lost it.'

'Sure. I'll look over here, you can look over there.'

'Ok!' I get up and look around, I hope I find it soon, I'm suppose to be home in a minute.

'Found it!' I look up and see Kimbum walking towards me, he hands me my key and an idea pops into my head.

'Key!' I smile at myself.

'Yes, it is your key.' He laughs at me, oh he doesn't understand.

'Your nickname. Key!!' He smiles at me.

'Key...I like it.'

'WooHoo!'

'I am the Almighty Key!' We both laugh with each other enjoying the moment.

'I'm sorry, but I have to go home now.'

'It's ok, so do I.' We smile at each and walk separate ways, when I get home, my mum, aunty and uncle are standing infront of me with their arms folded. What have I done now?

'Hello.' I bow down, but they still look mad.

'Your going to America.'

'What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!' ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

'We specifically told you that Kim Kimbum was horrible. You saved his life! You should of let him die and fall off the cliff!'

'But how could I just stand and watch, what if it was me? You can't send me to America, you just can't!'

'We can and we will. You'll be leaving in two days time.'

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' I run to my room and cry myself to sleep.